It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Ex Navy SEAL - Bill Wood: Above and Beyond Project Looking Glass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"Two master chess players sitting at the board, and one of them looks down at the board and sees that he's in check mate in seven moves. And he looks across at his opponent and he knows that his opponent sees it too. So at this point the loser can only prolong the game. Both players know the game is over. We as a race, if we can understand that the game is over - that based on the rules of the game, the bad guys have already lost, the good guys have already won. Yes there are moves on the table, but those moves are being forced by the player that is going to win. " (2:19:03, Bill Wood)

This analogy rings true to me - as I believe we have never seen "The powers that be" this desperate to maintain control, than we are witnessing today.

An interview with an ex-Navy Seal who during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq.
Years after the first Gulf War when we were supposedly not at war with Iraq yet he and Seal Team 9 were targeting Tomahawk Missiles on a monthly basis taking out targets that were increasingly "soft"... involving deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians.

Find out how this highly trained young man and his team were coerced by the military into purposely destroying villages and creating future terrorists as part of a plan that would ultimately serve their dark purpose, the war on terror and 911.
And if that weren't enough, hear how he was trained in Area 51 as a specially gifted group of highly classified psi spies to see beyond the famous Looking Glass technology into the future involving 2012 and beyond. Groundbreaking in every way.

This is a very eye-opening interview. Though lengthy, I found it to be filled with many different topics - ranging from his tragic involvement with Tomahawk missile warfare - to his visits to Area 51.
He brings up the Oathkeepers, which I have never heard of - which is apparently a rogue organization led by officials and soldiers alike, subverting the U.S government regime.
And like any Project Camelot interview, it begins to spiral into much deeper material towards the second half.

edit on 19-1-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
that would be great if ex-seals and covert teams applied what they learned against the same government that trained them.

the worst part is that they would be helpless. anyone can use a gun, but how many people can manufacture one.

they are at a complete disadvantage because they are ignorant of the tactics and strategies.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whats it, he starts off the interview saying everything he is saying is fiction for a book he is publishing and the point of this interview is to simply use it as a bit of a practice for the details (sort of a brainstorming session).

Now, of course we are supposed to think..oh, he is saying that for plausable deniability should "they" get him and demand to know why he is telling all these secrets.
Alternatively
He is saying that because that simply is the truth..he is making a wave about a actual fiction book he is making, and will gladly hype up the book through the PC folks for purposes of sales when the book really does come out (and no doubt it will).

So ya..hard to listen to the interview..at least he is honest and says right at the get-go its all just a bunch of bs he is saying to make a few bucks...might even be a interesting fiction book..hell, I may pick up a copy (when its on discount)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I actually just finished watching it and like most other Camelot "whistleblower"
it left me feeling much like the other videos did.
A waste of time.
What a load of garbage yet again from project camelot.

edit on 19-1-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
One of the best Camelot interviews in a long time. It's nice to see them interviewing more recent military vets because they have more recent info. Not that the old guys don't but It wasa nice to hear the truth about the middle east from his standpoint. It helped me to understand the reasons the Iraqi people truly hated us. Anyway it is definitlly worth watching.

P.S. for anyone who will watch this, Kerry Cassidy has toned down her interview style so it is easier to watch these days.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I actually just finished watching it and like most other Camelot "whistleblower"
it left me feeling much like the other videos did.
A waste of time.
What a load of garbage yet again from project camelot.

edit on 19-1-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Of course, it's Project Camelot. What one must learn when "researching" anything that is based on first account claims one must always take it with a grain of salt.
Though much of what he claims is very far fetched, and to many, instantly cast aside as not true - it is the concepts themselves that should at LEAST be entertained.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Whats it, he starts off the interview saying everything he is saying is fiction for a book he is publishing and the point of this interview is to simply use it as a bit of a practice for the details (sort of a brainstorming session).

Now, of course we are supposed to think..oh, he is saying that for plausable deniability should "they" get him and demand to know why he is telling all these secrets.
Alternatively
He is saying that because that simply is the truth..he is making a wave about a actual fiction book he is making, and will gladly hype up the book through the PC folks for purposes of sales when the book really does come out (and no doubt it will).

So ya..hard to listen to the interview..at least he is honest and says right at the get-go its all just a bunch of bs he is saying to make a few bucks...might even be a interesting fiction book..hell, I may pick up a copy (when its on discount)

Let's say even a margin of this interview is based on facts - he has risked his life, and possibly Indefinite Detention (NDAA) by assuming the role he has taken in this interview. This can be warded by plausible deniability. That's just a simple fact.
And yes, I'll buy the book when it's on discount too.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
One of the best Camelot interviews in a long time. It's nice to see them interviewing more recent military vets because they have more recent info. Not that the old guys don't but It wasa nice to hear the truth about the middle east from his standpoint. It helped me to understand the reasons the Iraqi people truly hated us. Anyway it is definitlly worth watching.

P.S. for anyone who will watch this, Kerry Cassidy has toned down her interview style so it is easier to watch these days.

I agree. Some folks can't seem to comprehend the fact that these people do not "hate us for our freedom" - they "hate us for murdering them."

No doubt the least far fetched thing he has said in the video.

And I agree - Kerry has always been an annoyance to me. This video she is practically tolerable.
edit on 19-1-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry ThinkingCap but this was recently posted here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found it worth a listen myself.

Please add to existing discussion.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm about 15min in and had to stop to say,
he could be Obama's caucasian twin. Even his mannerisms.
Anyway, He doesn't appear disingenuous .
But who knows with these stories.
Gonna continue on.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join