It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am unsure about ATS rivals and friends

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

As a matter of fact you do get a message when you rival someone. I just received one from the OP (my first for the record).

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

I don't know. I know you get rival messages because he inundated my message box with them. I've yet to receive a friend to know if I get a friend alert, so I def can't comment on whether or not you get a message for unfriending someone.

Worth a shot.

You'll know it's working when you start getting new rival messages.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Sachyriel

In my opinion. ATS is not a competitive game. I don't know why you think we should team up and have a go at each other.

This reply says what i was thinking whilst i finished reading your post. So scrolling through each reply this was what i was thinking so i am simply re-quoting so as i wont spam the thread.

But if its a foe your looking for, i can be your digital nightmare but seeing that i enjoy ats, i prefer to remain neutral until provoked.

edit on 19-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

oh,the Gods must surely be smiling down upon me for this honour! by the way,religion is my forte.(sorry no accent)
by poisiden's trident,and the hammer of thor,i'll try to keep up great well typed one

by the way,i think your well versed english is a bit of a waste on this infernal device we call a computer,because
everyone else talks in abbriviations!
good to see another fellow canadian on here,at least we still have the remnants of a culture!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

awwwww i'll be your friend!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

nice! i like that! i look foward to a 'conversation' with you. and no,i'm not christian!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Hope to see you in the forums

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Crap.....did some testing between my account an my wife's.

It appears you only get a message when some one puts you on the rival list.

Not friend list, not removal from friend list, not removal from rival list, not from changing rival list to friend list.

Only on add to rival list......damn.....that takes all the fun out of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Just rival him 100 times a day till he cracks.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Personally I won't be adding any friends or rivals while I'm on here. I think it kind of turns ATS into another Facebook where it becomes ego driven and may hinder intelligent discussion. People will more than likely start giving out undeserved stars and flags just because they are friends, or deliberately posting negative comments on rivals threads or to rivals posts just because they are rivals and disagreed on another topic or thread in the past. I believe it turns it into a schoolyard situation where this group doesnt talk to that group because they arent friends of the other group. We should all be on here to learn and educate ourselves with civilized discussion and the friends/rivals thing really does have the potential to take away from that in my opinion. But I could be wrong, it has happened before................I think it was a Tuesday

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Rival me! I can't stand anarchists, I DEMAND ORDER!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

You are now my rival, sorry it took so long to get you on the list.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just started to really mess with the friend/rival thing the other day. I have no rivals yet. Anarchy is cool. Chaos can bring a sort of order, much like the world......

I will have to read your posts to decide where you fit into my friend/rival list...Unless you want a rival anyways, then say so, and it shall be, you can be my first.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I would like to pit my friends and rivals against each other like Pokemon. How do I do this?
edit on 9-6-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by vogon42

"I am a follower of Christ. I am on the one and only path to Heaven, which is love."

Meanwhile, in the darkness of his mother's basement...

[rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival][rival]

This was so funny I forgot what the OP was about!

I mean really!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join