It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Carpet-Bombs 7,000 Sq. Miles with Rabies Vaccines from the Air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
theintelhub.com...

The weaponization of vaccines just took another leap forward in America with the recent air-dropping of rabies vaccines by the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Using a battery of small planes based out of Del Rio, Texas recently dropped 1.8 million edible vaccine packets over 7,700 square miles of rural Texas.

The packets contain edible rabies vaccines dipped in fish oil and coated with fish meal to entice foxes and coyotes to eat them. Once consumed, the animal is “vaccinated” against rabies, researchers claim.

Of course, what these researchers don’t yet understand in their scientific ignorance (and arrogance) is that they are also engaged in a rabies DNA / RNA bombardment of Texas.

What Texas Dept. of State Health Services workers probably don’t yet grasp is that vaccine manufacturers routinely use vaccines to spread the very disease they claim to be preventing.

By injecting live rabies strains into a small percentage of the vaccines dropped on Texas (say, one percent), they are effectively engaging in a DNA carpet-bombing run that will absolutely guarantee rabies continues to remain endemic throughout feral animal populations in the state.

This, of course, will result in yet more rabies vaccines being purchased to “combat the problem,” thereby achieving the goal of the entire scam: To sell more vaccines to the government.

Thoughts, ATSers?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My THOUGHTS?

DO PEOPLE VOTE FOR THIS #?!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Not to seem like I'm making a snarky joke, but this is scary.

It makes me think that a zombie outbreak script just came to life and this is the opening scene to a crazy movie.

On a reality based note, it seems risky. Considering the potential for an immune system compromised animal to come into contact with this and actually contract the rabies disease. Assuming this is a attenuated vaccine and a compromised animal contracts the bug, would it not be possible for a full fledged rabies infection to occur, therefore introducing a new wild case into the environment?

I'm no expert by any means, but that's slightly concerning.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I read it differently...the packets contain edible rabies vaccines dipped in fish oil and coated with fish meal to entice foxes and coyotes to eat them. Once consumed, the animal is “vaccinated” against rabies, researchers claim. From this it seems that the cases of rabies will go down in the animals in that area, though I'm not at all for vaccine drops from air or any other forced vaccines. The area they dropped the vaccines in seems pretty uninhabited by people but still they shouldn't be dropping vaccines from the sky with an unknown outcome of what will happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Lets wait..
28 days later?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

Darwin awards. This is a real contender.---------------------------

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Probably the start of the plague TPTB want to cause.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is what happens when you cross Rabies with Flu. Is this being done by design? Lets consider the scientific facts shall we.

Article:

"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

In the zombie flicks 28 Days Later and I Am Legend, an unstoppable viral plague sweeps across humanity, transforming people into mindless monsters with cannibalistic tendencies.

Though dead humans can't come back to life, certain viruses can induce such aggressive, zombie-like behavior, scientists say in the new National Geographic Channel documentary The Truth Behind Zombies, premiering Saturday at 10 p.m. ET/PT. (National Geographic News is part of the National Geographic Society, which part-owns the National Geographic Channel.)

For instance, rabies—a viral disease that infects the central nervous system—can drive people to be violently mad, according to Samita Andreansky, a virologist at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine in Florida who also appears in the documentary.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 19-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was told by word of mouth from a neighbor about 14 years ago that vaccine laden food was being fed to local foxes. The neighbor was involved and networked with animal rescue and rehab efforts so this was not crackpot neighborhood gossip. That was years ago and nothing bad seems to have come of it. Our foxes range from friendly and almost tame to very typical and playful. No zombie apocalypse has yet materialized!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Food being laid carefully is not the same as dropping it from the air IMO, totally different kettle of fish.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

But I mean really if it goes down this way everything will be effed and I do mean everything for what isn't eatin is infected from birds to us...
edit on 19-1-2012 by agentofchaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is nothing new, Texas has been doing this for years. South Texas is a Hot Zone for rabies in wild animals. The tend to wander into neighborhoods and attack pets or bite people. Foxes, cyotes, skunks and racoons all carry rabies. I've spent the last 20 years of my life working in the Veterinary field and this is nothing new. It is actually the state trying to control an outbreak from happening again.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Maybe, but the nat geo article states that the rabies virus would have to borrow a trait from influenza or something similar. Influenza probably wouldnt harm anything else, only humans. Whats more we know they have created a highly contagious swine flu virus in Holland.

However, TPTB are not worried about other creatures, they have mega large storage dna facilities and seed banks so they can become gods and start again.

We know they want to kill off many people as part of the eugenics program, numbers have been stated between 80-95% of the population.

The best time to and best way to create a mega virus would be in winter when influenza is around in greater quantities amd the best way would be to introduce another virus in the hope the mutate.

It may not happen at all, but IMO, and looking at the facts, we can see they have all the ingredients here for a "rage virus". They just need the mixing bowl and that may be texas

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So one coyote comes along and eats 100 packets.....dead from over consumption. Another 2-3 come along and eat more. Dead. Really dumb way to try and control rabies. Besides that, why in the heck are we giving injections to our cats and dogs if they can orally injest a rabies "vaccination"? Something is wrong with this picture.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

That is very true but perhaps I misunderstood. I was under the impression that the way the food was being dropped would amount to pretty much the same thing as a person setting out vaccinated food on foot. There is a lot of area to cover in the target range specified in the post. Our target range here in Maryland was at that time, one smallish county. At any rate this setting out of vaccinated food is not new, though possibly air dropping it may be.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is a good or foolproof idea. But the rabies epidemic is a very serious threat to humans and domestic animals. Foxes and the like live very intimately intertwined with us. They share our yards and they interact with our food animals. Rabies even once found its way into a pet adoption situation if I recall the news correctly about a rabid kitten in my state. There is no easy solution. I don't trust authority much or I wouldnt be on ATS to begin with. But in this case, I do think we can at least try to keep a lid on zombie apocalypse hysteria....for now.

new topics

top topics

join