It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Newt, you rascal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I saw that when he was asked, Gingrich took offense. I mean really he should. Leave peoples love life outta politics. Takes two to tango and every one has their own side of the story (I believe Rush said exactly this on his show the same day I listened).

Still, its very surprising to see Rush support this guy. I could have sworn he, Sean, Mark Levin and the other ancient media clowns on that radio station totally blasted Newt only like a year ago.

I wonder if Rush still uses Clinton's unfaithfulness as a key point rebuttal towards anything he gets caught up with. I hope not - but it wouldn't be the first extremely hypocritical thing that bunch did.

Do you know? Are the moral elite on WABC 770 NYC supporting Newt now?

edit on 20-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
please go to drudge and vote for dr paul. Having him win in a poll on this website would be very helpful. Please spread the word.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
please go to drudge and vote for dr paul. Having him win in a poll on this website would be very helpful. Please spread the word.

Oh my word!
Another thing I caught from that show was Sean Hannity saying that his homepage is drudge.
So if his ilk hangs out on drudge, Newt (if the 770 gang does indeed support him) should be way in the lead.
However, Paul has 30 percent to Gingrich's 34. So in the real world, Paul is most likely way ahead.
I dunno, still haven't met one person in real life who even considers Newt a serious candidate.

<< 1   >>

join