It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Sky Sounds Video as of Jan. 17th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
theintelhub.com/2012/01/19/erie-pa-more-strange-noises

From Erie, PA. Apparently after posting the video the user decided to make it private. Did anyone have a chance to see it?
One of the comments read . . .
"I live in Erie and heard this exact noise you recorded from the Chapel area. I didn’t pay much attention because we were working a job that needed to get done quickly but it did make me stop and take notice. I was with about 25 others who also heard it and can verify it. Thanks for being lucky enough to get this audio and sharing."

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Seems the video has been made 'private' for some reason making it impossible for others to see it. There is a lot of this going on around the world lately which is a bit concerning.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That is the most pointless non-video I never heard/saw.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In searching other such “strange noises” on YouTube, I saw other “explanations” being offered, including of course the ever-culpable HAARP and other ionospheric heaters, to wild speculation that the noises are being hoaxed to sound like Gabriel’s trumpet (in one version of an email I received).

Now, before we all jump on the 2012 apocalypse bandwagon and start indulging fantasies of interferometry, beat frequencies, target region templates, or for that matter, magnetic field lines flux and oxygen atom harmonic resonances, cosmic dust, galactic centers, torsion twists, collapsing fields, and so on, let’s stop and take a breath. Could one perpetrate a hoax using all those things? Well, sure, I suppose, but why bother? Why go to all that trouble?

A good amplifier, synthesizer, some appropriate distortion and feedback loops, and a few teams carefully placed around the world to create the noises, would work just as well to perpetrate a hoax (though I will admit that the sound heard on the videos seems more “ambient” than that projected from a system of speakers, but without actually having heard it in person, it’s hard to say).

Are there people that dubious and debauched to plan something like that, just for kicks? or just to plant one more apocalypse theater meme? Well, sure. But even the perpetration of such a global hoax would require massive coordination, and I’m sorry, but I don’t think that’s in the cards either.

So the bottom line for me is, sometimes a strange noise is just a strange noise, and perhaps, just perhaps, with a little more data, careful observation, and thought, we may find this is the result something natural, though little known because it is so seldom experienced.

My money, for the moment, is on natural phenomena, seldom experienced before, that needs exploration and explanation. Perhaps that accumulation of data will reveal other possibilities, including technologies or even more elaborate scenarios. But until then, relax, and keep an open mind to all possibilities before indulging UFOs, HAARP, or apocalyptic hoax scenarios right off the bat.

new topics

top topics

join