It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

YouTube video pinpointing Illuminati nuke attack at the 2012 London Olympics.

page: 3
7
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 




Regardless the existence of interdimensional beings and astral influence ...

in my opinion, the powers that rule this earth are not of flesh and bone. maybe the annunakis were that, what is called angels, demons, spirits today.



The Anunnaki are no spirits, no angels and no demons. Just a manipulative, ancient and very advanced extraterrestrial race and Earth is still their ant farm. But surely they were misinterpreted by all fake religions of the world.


Yep, that definitely is the correct answer. The world is ruled by Aliens.. lol

You have fallen for the old world order's disinformation to the T. The Ultimate sheep. They paint a threat that appears to be unstoppable (aliens), and then sheeple like you feel powerless. Psychological warefare. AT ITS FINEST.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Slavich because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


I'm a goof? Not the person who believes in a shadowy organization that used to exist as a secret social club - no worse than the Masons - yet has evolved into a sinister organization bent on world domination? Never mind there's no proof for this. Never mind that every week a new ILLUMINATI PLOT! is uncovered, yet somehow never materializes. If not buying into this baseless hogwash makes me a goof, then I'm a goof.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 

do you believe in spiritual beings interacting with humans ? if so, what do you think, how big their influence is on human fates ?



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


You're making a hell of an assumption about powers you think you understand. The problem is, your perception of the "illuminati" was given to you by the true enemy. Why would a group that prides itself on knowledge just go around killing the very people they want to set free. If anything, they'd attack the Vatican. Why don't they, becuase they believe, like most enlightened people do, that war only breeds war. If you want to derail the true evil in the world then the spread of these "warnings" and information is the only way.



Let me get this straight: You are saying that the Illuminati are "enlightened people", they wanna "set people free" and those who spread warnings against them are the "true enemies"???

Someone please slap me in the face and tell me a only misinterpreted what he just said... Did I??


Nope. That is EXACTLY CORRECT. Doesn't that make more sense then what you #ing believe? lol


Only because you make a desperate passionate apology to the Illuminati, it doesn't mean you know what is "exactly correct", and also you show no education or politeness whatsoever, to address other people.



If you want me to talk to you like you are smart then start acting like it. You just spit out the most complete nonsense. What do you expect to be called? smart? It really blows my mind. This isn't a conspiracy nut job website. ATS is meant to deny ignorance. This is EXACTLY what I'm doing.

You guys are fools to believe this nonsense. You pride yourselves in not following the status quo yet you can't even question your own mumbo jumbo. Is there anything I could say that would make you believe that you are wrong? You got to ask yourself that. If you are unable to be swayed then doesn't that make you a sheep?

Fact is, the Illuminati was a secret society that has had to keep its secrets because they would of been slaughtered otherwise by fanatics. Their goal is simple, they want a form of government where EVERYONE is equal and has an equal opportunity. They want to end the society of privileged.

Now do you understand why all these rich celebrities, bankers, and elite try to paint such a horrible image on them? It's because they don't want to lose their power. The world runs on the fact that people aren't equal.


Okay, I gotta tell you. You're coming off like a nutter. First off, no one is going to take seriously anyone who claims to have the facts on the Illuminati and their ancient plans. All we can do is a follow a paper trail and there are enough threads on ATS that reveal the true nature of the Illuminati and the way it most likely works.

Maybe it's all Harry Potter and their are two mystical factions of good and bad ruling the Earth. Or talking to aliens or whatever. But if you're going to go off and say things like "Fact is..." about the Illuminati, you're going to sound like a nutter. Or at best as a dis-info agent, kinda like the ones that came up with all the crazy 9/11 theories to mess with people's perception of truthers.

Illuminati = Good

I'm going with nutter on this one.


edit on 19-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

In case you don't know what sarcasm means, I know exactly what you said, how you are defending the Illuminati and painting those who warn against them, as the real enemies. Unless you delete your prior comment, will be very hard to deny it. If you wanna slap someone, slap yourself a hundred of times until you learn don't fall in your own semantic tricks.


I deny nothing, because there is nothing to deny. You made a reading comprehension error. I said the Illuminati are the ones warning people about the attacks. Not that people were sending out warnings about the illuminati.
Re-read my posts.... several times if you need to.

The youtube video is painting the Illuminati in a bad light to either (1) uphold the status quo because they don't know the truth, or are just looking for youtube hits, or (2) the video was created by "TPTB" to make people like you, who believe everything youtube tells them, think the Illuminati are "evil".




edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


You're making a hell of an assumption about powers you think you understand. The problem is, your perception of the "illuminati" was given to you by the true enemy. Why would a group that prides itself on knowledge just go around killing the very people they want to set free. If anything, they'd attack the Vatican. Why don't they, becuase they believe, like most enlightened people do, that war only breeds war. If you want to derail the true evil in the world then the spread of these "warnings" and information is the only way.



Let me get this straight: You are saying that the Illuminati are "enlightened people", they wanna "set people free" and those who spread warnings against them are the "true enemies"???

Someone please slap me in the face and tell me a only misinterpreted what he just said... Did I??


Nope. That is EXACTLY CORRECT. Doesn't that make more sense then what you #ing believe? lol


Only because you make a desperate passionate apology to the Illuminati, it doesn't mean you know what is "exactly correct", and also you show no education or politeness whatsoever, to address other people.



If you want me to talk to you like you are smart then start acting like it. You just spit out the most complete nonsense. What do you expect to be called? smart? It really blows my mind. This isn't a conspiracy nut job website. ATS is meant to deny ignorance. This is EXACTLY what I'm doing.

You guys are fools to believe this nonsense. You pride yourselves in not following the status quo yet you can't even question your own mumbo jumbo. Is there anything I could say that would make you believe that you are wrong? You got to ask yourself that. If you are unable to be swayed then doesn't that make you a sheep?

Fact is, the Illuminati was a secret society that has had to keep its secrets because they would of been slaughtered otherwise by fanatics. Their goal is simple, they want a form of government where EVERYONE is equal and has an equal opportunity. They want to end the society of privileged.

Now do you understand why all these rich celebrities, bankers, and elite try to paint such a horrible image on them? It's because they don't want to lose their power. The world runs on the fact that people aren't equal.


Okay, I gotta tell you. You're coming off like a nutter. First off, no one is going to take seriously anyone who claims to have the facts on the Illuminati and their ancient plans. All we can do is a follow a paper trail and there are enough threads on ATS that reveal the true nature of the Illuminati and the way it most likely works.

Maybe it's all Harry Potter and their are two mystical factions of good and bad ruling the Earth. Or talking to aliens or whatever. But if you're going to go off and say things like "Fact is..." about the Illuminati, you're going to sound like a nutter. Or at best as a dis-info agent, kinda like the ones that came up with all the crazy 9/11 theories to mess with people's perception of truthers.

Illuminati = Good

I'm going with nutter on this one.


edit on 19-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)



You believe an organization that prides themselves on being enlightened is bad? Infact, I would love to know where you get all your information from.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


I'm a goof? Not the person who believes in a shadowy organization that used to exist as a secret social club - no worse than the Masons - yet has evolved into a sinister organization bent on world domination? Never mind there's no proof for this. Never mind that every week a new ILLUMINATI PLOT! is uncovered, yet somehow never materializes. If not buying into this baseless hogwash makes me a goof, then I'm a goof.


i don't remember replying to a post by you nor calling you a goof. the lawsuit i speak of is very real, the bonds are real and there's not enough gold to pay the bill, you do the math.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


You're making a hell of an assumption about powers you think you understand. The problem is, your perception of the "illuminati" was given to you by the true enemy. Why would a group that prides itself on knowledge just go around killing the very people they want to set free. If anything, they'd attack the Vatican. Why don't they, becuase they believe, like most enlightened people do, that war only breeds war. If you want to derail the true evil in the world then the spread of these "warnings" and information is the only way.



Let me get this straight: You are saying that the Illuminati are "enlightened people", they wanna "set people free" and those who spread warnings against them are the "true enemies"???

Someone please slap me in the face and tell me a only misinterpreted what he just said... Did I??


Nope. That is EXACTLY CORRECT. Doesn't that make more sense then what you #ing believe? lol


Only because you make a desperate passionate apology to the Illuminati, it doesn't mean you know what is "exactly correct", and also you show no education or politeness whatsoever, to address other people.



If you want me to talk to you like you are smart then start acting like it. You just spit out the most complete nonsense. What do you expect to be called? smart? It really blows my mind. This isn't a conspiracy nut job website. ATS is meant to deny ignorance. This is EXACTLY what I'm doing.

You guys are fools to believe this nonsense. You pride yourselves in not following the status quo yet you can't even question your own mumbo jumbo. Is there anything I could say that would make you believe that you are wrong? You got to ask yourself that. If you are unable to be swayed then doesn't that make you a sheep?

Fact is, the Illuminati was a secret society that has had to keep its secrets because they would of been slaughtered otherwise by fanatics. Their goal is simple, they want a form of government where EVERYONE is equal and has an equal opportunity. They want to end the society of privileged.

Now do you understand why all these rich celebrities, bankers, and elite try to paint such a horrible image on them? It's because they don't want to lose their power. The world runs on the fact that people aren't equal.


Okay, I gotta tell you. You're coming off like a nutter. First off, no one is going to take seriously anyone who claims to have the facts on the Illuminati and their ancient plans. All we can do is a follow a paper trail and there are enough threads on ATS that reveal the true nature of the Illuminati and the way it most likely works.

Maybe it's all Harry Potter and their are two mystical factions of good and bad ruling the Earth. Or talking to aliens or whatever. But if you're going to go off and say things like "Fact is..." about the Illuminati, you're going to sound like a nutter. Or at best as a dis-info agent, kinda like the ones that came up with all the crazy 9/11 theories to mess with people's perception of truthers.

Illuminati = Good

I'm going with nutter on this one.


edit on 19-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)



You believe an organization that prides themselves on being enlightened is bad? Infact, I would love to know where you get all your information from.


Blah, blah, blah. You would love to just keep talking. And asking questions and running in circles. I mean no offense but, I am enlightened enough my self to know when to walk away.

Maybe you're not a nutter. Good job then mate!



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Symbols are memes.

Humans are meme machines.



I just don't understand why common symbols mean something sinister or related.

Every kid in the 90s drew the orthogonal S symbol. It meant nothing. It was just a common mathematical discovery. It was a meme.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cool video, it does make sense in the most common fashion. I'm glad I don't get involved in events like Olympics and such.

-- Just gonna babble about the mascots, no need to reply --

Well, those mascots are neat, in their own right.

The blue guy looks sad. It could be that he is "left in the blue" about things. In that snapshot, it IS standing on the left side, according to the way they both face - that might not be anything though ..
Also, it would appear it has "pee'd its pants" looking at its crotch. Maybe it find something out that was disturbing..
[Sad mascot pee's itself because it was left in the blue, only to find out what is really going on]

The orange one however, that one is freaky looking.
ZION tatoo on its chest, an evil looking single eye with a set of horns above it while a pyramid/eye sits between them. --- And, this is probably just the timing of photo, but it appears to be giving a nazi-salute.


The people are the blue mascot, the Illuminati are the orange.
And on the same note, the rainbow behind them...
The people are at the bottom, Illuminati are on top..
Not fully though, because the animal kingdom is one step under us [the people], or so we think, while the illuminati are possibly second to the top in the grand scheme of things [their spirits, aliens, invoked gods, what-have-you]....

---------

If none of that makes sense, thats no problem. Its a sore thumb to me though.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Skull and Bones. 3/22/12. Coming Soon...



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Or now that this pattern is all over the net, they will derail from it. I think nothing is going to happen at the olympics, least of all a nuke. The city of london is there, british nobility will attend they wont do anything where somone important or dear to them might be harmed, or an disproportionally high number of foreigners.

Thats why on 7/7 public transport was the target and not high ranking politicians or the nobility.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich



You believe an organization that prides themselves on being enlightened is bad?


.....really? i can think of heaps(nazis,satanic cults ..ect)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by toddy3174

Originally posted by Slavich



You believe an organization that prides themselves on being enlightened is bad?


.....really? i can think of heaps(nazis,satanic cults ..ect)


You're speaking of occult groups, not "enlightened" people. People who engage in religious ritualistic behavior, I wouldn't consider enlightened. The truly "aware" would know that those ideas aren't necessary when one can achieve the same effects through mental focus.

"Satanism" is a bit of a cheat, since you can't have Satanism without Christianity, which invented the idea of a "Satan" being. The illuminated know that, too.

Satan, Lucifer, Hell... these are Christian creations, which often get projected onto the Illuminati to paint them in a bad light. Anyone who seeks knowledge will know these ideas are based on mistranslations and outright lies by Abrahamic Zealots.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


Threads like these are bound to be intentionally kept under the radar simply because a false flag terrorist attack could well be a possibility during the 2012 London Olympics.

Its the XXX = 30th Olympiad, Prince William is 30 years old this year, the Olympic Stadium is near the HQ of the Order of the Eastern Star of Freemasonry and Biblical street names etc...
I mean, they're even saying that because a "terrorist attack is extremely likely" they plan to station the frikkin army during the Olympics...

All the signs are pointing towards a false flag to finally grab the attention and sympathy of the people to possibly justify an attack on Iran.

So I reckon its no point in educating the "masses" as frankly they don't seem to even want to care or know (and plus "you know who" wants to keep thread sliding this thread to keep it away from view).

edit on 20-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze
 


I'm not denying that an attack is plausible. If fact, an attack on the international olympics is the perfect venue for a New World Order creating event. However, I'm saying that it won't be the Illuminati.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[yvid]



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 


Threads like these are bound to be intentionally kept under the radar simply because a false flag terrorist attack could well be a possibility during the 2012 London Olympics.

Its the XXX = 30th Olympiad, Prince William is 30 years old this year, the Olympic Stadium is near the HQ of the Order of the Eastern Star of Freemasonry and Biblical street names etc...
I mean, they're even saying that because a "terrorist attack is extremely likely" they plan to station the frikkin army during the Olympics...

All the signs are pointing towards a false flag to finally grab the attention and sympathy of the people to possibly justify an attack on Iran.

So I reckon its no point in educating the "masses" as frankly they don't seem to even want to care or know (and plus "you know who" wants to keep thread sliding this thread to keep it away from view).

edit on 20-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .


But do you really think they would go as far as blowing up and irradiating the place where they live, the city of London royal property in the fallout zone.



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard
 



XXX (666). London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games


20/12 = 1.666...

Wenlock and Mandeville are the official mascots for the 2012 Summer Olympics:

- WEN-LOCK: New (WEN -> When), Lock
- MAN-DEVIL-LE: Man, And (End), Devil, Evil -> Live, Deville (fr. City), Kill, Ill

"NEW MAN LOCK DEVIL - 12.21.2012." ?!
...












new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join