It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube video pinpointing Illuminati nuke attack at the 2012 London Olympics.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I smell a rat.
comments being read and replied to in less than a minute who agree with each other?

It takes me longer to refresh the page than to have these replies

Some people have good internet and good computers that they built themselves. Astonishing ?

-- edit--

Or you just mad that you can't read or type fast? Or don't have high speed internet or the computer knowledge to build your own cpu?
edit on 19-1-2012 by Slavich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

I smell a rat.
comments being read and replied to in less than a minute who agree with each other?

Some people have good internet and good computers that they built themselves. Astonishing ?

Yes some do
and some people sit in a room together posting on forums

ftr, my system wasnt out of a box. made for gaming so its built for speed

edit on 19-1-2012 by munkey66 because: added content

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I smell a rat.

Yes some do
and some people sit in a room together posting on forums

Nah , I'm sitting in my room by myself. I don't even know the other dude. But go ahead and make false assumptions based around nothing but speculation.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Some people put down the kool-aid and pick up a book, do a little digging instead of swallowing the status quo like good little sheeple. That's what most of us do. I don't know what monkeys do.

link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You're making a hell of an assumption about powers you think you understand. The problem is, your perception of the "illuminati" was given to you by the true enemy. Why would a group that prides itself on knowledge just go around killing the very people they want to set free. If anything, they'd attack the Vatican. Why don't they, becuase they believe, like most enlightened people do, that war only breeds war. If you want to derail the true evil in the world then the spread of these "warnings" and information is the only way.

Let me get this straight: You are saying that the Illuminati are "enlightened people", they wanna "set people free" and those who spread warnings against them are the "true enemies"???

Someone please slap me in the face and tell me I only misinterpreted what he just said... Did I??
edit on 1/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

link   

Some people put down the kool-aid and pick up a book, do a little digging instead of swallowing the status quo like good little sheeple. That's what most of us do. I don't know what monkeys do.

This.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

You're making a hell of an assumption about powers you think you understand. The problem is, your perception of the "illuminati" was given to you by the true enemy. Why would a group that prides itself on knowledge just go around killing the very people they want to set free. If anything, they'd attack the Vatican. Why don't they, becuase they believe, like most enlightened people do, that war only breeds war. If you want to derail the true evil in the world then the spread of these "warnings" and information is the only way.

Let me get this straight: You are saying that the Illuminati are "enlightened people", they wanna "set people free" and those who spread warnings against them are the "true enemies"???

Someone please slap me in the face and tell me a only misinterpreted what he just said... Did I??

Nope. That is EXACTLY CORRECT. Doesn't that make more sense then what you #ing believe? lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ah, the elusive Illuminati!

The oh-so-secret group that carries out their secret plans by first - for no good reason whatsoever - making casual references to these secret plans in various media outlets.

Why would they do this? It makes no sense, so the common answer is they like to "hide in plain sight." This makes no sense either, but don't tell someone who nuys into this loopy theory.

So an organization that carefully hides that it exists, leaks info of their nefarious plans in advance so that people who don't know they exist will know they exist because they pretend they don't exist while slyly hinting that they do. Sound about right?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Someone please slap me in the face and tell me I only misinterpreted what he just said... Did I??

What I said was the illuminati are spreading warnings against attacks, while the true enemy are the ones executing the attacks. The youtube vid is the enemy painting the illuminati as the villains. I don't think it's that hard to comprehend...

...but I'll still slap you, if you like.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Ah, the elusive Illuminati!

The oh-so-secret group that carries out their secret plans by first - for no good reason whatsoever - making casual references to these secret plans in various media outlets.

Why would they do this? It makes no sense, so the common answer is they like to "hide in plain sight." This makes no sense either, but don't tell someone who nuys into this loopy theory.

So an organization that carefully hides that it exists, leaks info of their nefarious plans in advance so that people who don't know they exist will know they exist because they pretend they don't exist while slyly hinting that they do. Sound about right?

These people will believe anything so long as it goes along with their mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

I will admit, I love the galleries of celebrities that they claim to be Illuminati members. I love the criteria they base this evidence on even more. "Wait, Jay Z has one eye closed in that picture! One eye!" Hilarious. Jay Z? Really?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Someone please slap me in the face and tell me a only misinterpreted what he just said... Did I??

Nope. That is EXACTLY CORRECT. Doesn't that make more sense then what you #ing believe? lol

Only because you make a desperate passionate apology to the Illuminati, it doesn't mean you know what is "exactly correct", and also you show no education or politeness whatsoever, to address other people.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not to mention that there's endless talk of Illuminati plots, yet none of them are EVER carried out. The 2012 Olympics will pass like every other supposed Illuminati "big event showcase", nothing will happen, and we'll move on to someone watching an old episode of Saved by the Bell and somehow deducing that Slater's math homework clearly points to Project Blue Beam being carried out in 2013.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My favorite part about this thread is the way the anti-conspiracy goofs, sit around the thread patting each other on the back about how smart they are and how stupid people on a CONSPIRACY discussion forum are.

WTF? If you're not interested in conspiracies then get off this forum and go outside!

Besides, perhaps discussing the events helps in stopping them before they happen. Perhaps not. But it's more fun if you imagine it's like a game of chess.

edit on 19-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Regardless the existence of interdimensional beings and astral influence ...

in my opinion, the powers that rule this earth are not of flesh and bone. maybe the annunakis were that, what is called angels, demons, spirits today.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Only because you make a desperate passionate apology to the Illuminati, it doesn't mean you know what is "exactly correct", and also you show no education or politeness whatsoever, to address other people.

If you want me to talk to you like you are smart then start acting like it. You just spit out the most complete nonsense. What do you expect to be called? smart? It really blows my mind. This isn't a conspiracy nut job website. ATS is meant to deny ignorance. This is EXACTLY what I'm doing.

You guys are fools to believe this nonsense. You pride yourselves in not following the status quo yet you can't even question your own mumbo jumbo. Is there anything I could say that would make you believe that you are wrong? You got to ask yourself that. If you are unable to be swayed then doesn't that make you a sheep?

Fact is, the Illuminati was a secret society that has had to keep its secrets because they would of been slaughtered otherwise by fanatics. Their goal is simple, they want a form of government where EVERYONE is equal and has an equal opportunity. They want to end the society of privileged.

Now do you understand why all these rich celebrities, bankers, and elite try to paint such a horrible image on them? It's because they don't want to lose their power. The world runs on the fact that people aren't equal.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What I said was the illuminati are spreading warnings against attacks, while the true enemy are the ones executing the attacks. The youtube vid is the enemy painting the illuminati as the villains. I don't think it's that hard to comprehend...

...but I'll still slap you, if you like.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

In case you don't know what sarcasm means, I know exactly what you said, how you are defending the Illuminati and painting those who warn against them, as the real enemies. Unless you delete your prior comment, will be very hard to deny it. If you wanna slap someone, slap yourself a hundred of times until you learn don't fall in your own semantic tricks.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
My favorite part about this thread is the way the anti-conspiracy goofs, sit around the thread patting each other on the back about how smart they are and how stupid people on a CONSPIRACY discussion forum are.

WTF? If you're not interested in conspiracies then get off this forum and go outside!

indeed, good point man.

makes me wonder if this doesn't have something to do with that video that was posted a while back about the Queen having to step down by spring. in any case i know the the lawsuit over trillions of dollars could be part of it since England is one of the countries who owe tons of gold for bonds that have come due and i don't believe they can pay it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

spot on.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

Regardless the existence of interdimensional beings and astral influence ...

in my opinion, the powers that rule this earth are not of flesh and bone. maybe the annunakis were that, what is called angels, demons, spirits today.

The Anunnaki are no spirits, no angels and no demons. Just a manipulative, ancient and very advanced extraterrestrial race and Earth is still their ant farm. But surely they were misinterpreted by all fake religions of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join