It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube video pinpointing Illuminati nuke attack at the 2012 London Olympics.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Not sure if this video has been already posted on ATS, but anyway there it goes. The OP identifies a series of predictive mind programing messages aired by BBC in various documentaries, suggesting that a nuke/dirty attack might take place during the 2012 London Olympics.

Judging by the blatant "all-seeing-eye" mascot of 2012 Olympics, a 9-11 type of event in London won't be any surprise.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the music in the video, makes me think its some kind of business, marketing, entertainment.
maybe its disaster-p$rn ?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Not sure if this video has been already posted on ATS, but anyway there it goes. The OP identifies a series of predictive mind programing messages aired by BBC in various documentaries, suggesting that a nuke/dirty attack might take place during the 2012 London Olympics.

Judging by the blatant "all-seeing-eye" mascot of 2012 Olympics, a 9-11 type of event in London won't be any surprise.

So now the Illuminati have nukes? lol.... Disinformation to keep us distracted. Thanks for wasting my time OP.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
the music in the video, makes me think its some kind of business, marketing, entertainment.

Dozens of clear references to the WTC attacks were embedded in entertainment media such as cartoons, TV shows, cover of rap CDs and Hollywood movies. I think it's not the case of this video, as far as it shows exactly some of these Illuminati references.
edit on 1/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I never understood the connection of creating a million clues to foreshadow an attack in which thousands die. What would be the point? "Looky looky, we're going to kill people like this!" Wouldn't it be more prudent to see these clues as warnings and not signs of boasting of some sort?

There are too many ways a plan can fail if you advertise the idea like crazy. Maybe that's the idea; put out tons of clues and info, illustrating a possible threat, and then hope that people are wise enough to change the future.

This ties in with the other thread that was up a week or so ago in which the illuminati were painted in a new light (pun intended).

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

Dozens of clear references to the WTC attacks were embedded in entertainment media such as cartoons, TV shows, cover of rap CDs and Hollywood movies. I think it's not the case of this video, as far as it shows exactly some of these Illuminati references.
edit on 1/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

You don't even know who the Illuminati are. I don't even....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

So now the Illuminati have nukes? lol.... Disinformation to keep us distracted. Thanks for wasting my time OP.

By this kind of question I'll assume you are not much familiar with concepts such as "TPTB", "Illuminati bloodlines", "Freemasonic-zionist-kabbalistic-apparatus", who and what they control and what are their goals for depopulation agenda and NWO...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Before i watch this video, i just wanna say, i dont think that will happen. There have been a lot of talk about the 2012 olympics and a guy named Rik Clay did alot of research into this matter before he comitted suicide, you can read about here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
my believe is, the dangers to our modern society are not some groups of people, they are of non-human nature. these entities give humans inspiration like the ideas for a atomic bomb. some call angels, demons, spirits etc. they existed before humans, are not visible to the naked eye and interact with human destiny from another realm or dimension.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
I never understood the connection of creating a million clues to foreshadow an attack in which thousands die. What would be the point? "Looky looky, we're going to kill people like this!" Wouldn't it be more prudent to see these clues as warnings and not signs of boasting of some sort?

There are too many ways a plan can fail if you advertise the idea like crazy. Maybe that's the idea; put out tons of clues and info, illustrating a possible threat, and then hope that people are wise enough to change the future.

This ties in with the other thread that was up a week or so ago in which the illuminati were painted in a new light (pun intended).

If you don't know how darkness occultists act, surely you will never know why they foreshadow their movements before they do.
They spread subliminal messages prior to their attacks, because they believe that if they warn the masses, even in a very low subconscious level and people do nothing to prevent it, the evil of that act won't weigh only in THEIR side of the karma balance. They believe they can manipulate the collective karma this way. I don't know if it works as they think, but they believe it works.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

By this kind of question I'll assume you are not much familiar with concepts such as "TPTB", "Illuminati bloodlines", "Freemasonic-zionist-kabbalistic-apparatus", who and what they control and what are their goals for depopulation agenda and NWO...

Thanks for letting me know you're an conspiracy nut. Freemasonry is an Illuminati creation that was intended to run America as the new world order. They were infiltrated by the old world order (the rich dynastic families of the past thousand or 2 thousand years). But keep believing in your nut job conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I hate these pathetic youtube videos.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
1 country is already being set up as the patsy, constant reports of enriching uranium and seeking a bomb.

What if this country boycots the games due to sanctions and a bomb goes off?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Regardless the existence of interdimensional beings and astral influence, the masterminds behind the Illuminati are well alive and are remnants of the ancient beings named "Anunnaki" by the Sumerians. Outcasts confined on Earth by their own elite, led by Marduk aka (Amon) Ra, the one worshiped by the occultist world wide elite and their secret societies apparatus. The one represented by the "all seeing eye".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by icepack

Regardless the existence of interdimensional beings and astral influence, the masterminds behind the Illuminati are well alive and are remnants of the ancient beings named "Anunnaki" by the Sumerians. Outcasts confined on Earth by their own elite, led by Marduk aka (Amon) Ra, the one worshiped by the occultist world wide elite and their secret societies apparatus. The one represented by the "all seeing eye".

Your post is 1/2 wrong and 1/2 correct, but entirely false.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You're making a hell of an assumption about powers you think you understand. The problem is, your perception of the "illuminati" was given to you by the true enemy. Why would a group that prides itself on knowledge just go around killing the very people they want to set free? If anything, they'd attack the Vatican. Why don't they? Becuase they know, like most enlightened people do, that war only breeds war. If you want to derail the true evil in the world then the spread of these "warnings" and information is the only way.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

You're making a hell of an assumption about powers you think you understand. The problem is, your perception of the "illuminati" was given to you by the true enemy. Why would a group that prides itself on knowledge just go around killing the very people they want to set free. If anything, they'd attack the Vatican. Why don't they, becuase they believe, like most enlightened people do, that war only breeds war. If you want to derail the true evil in the world then the spread of these "warnings" and information is the only way.

Glad to see someone else knows the truth besides me.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Even if the Iran gov't doesn't boycott the Olympics, as I believe it won't, be sure that the MI-6/CIA apparatus will quickly find a bunch of Iranian dudes with fake passports in UK, to be scapegoats.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by munkey66

Even if the Iran gov't doesn't boycott the Olympics, as I believe it won't, be sure that the MI-6/CIA apparatus will quickly find a bunch of Iranian dudes with fake passports in UK, to be scapegoats.

Or maybe the Olympics will happen as normal, and all of this is bull#?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I smell a rat.
comments being read and replied to in less than a minute who agree with each other?

It takes me longer to refresh the page than to have these replies

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join