It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German cabinet agrees to create neo-Nazi database [USA next? -> FEMA camps]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

German cabinet agrees to create neo-Nazi database [USA next? -> FEMA camps]

video @ euronews

Chancellor Angela Merkel's government has agreed on a draft law that would create a database of potentially violent neo-Nazis, following criticism of Germany's patchwork bureaucracy of law enforcement agencies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dw-world.de
www.bbc.co.uk
edit on 19-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
1. who defines what a neo-nazi is...(according to this database), a lot of "neonazis" are just right-wing anti-germany people (in no connection to nazi germany/antisemitism or violence)

2. they say only the people who acted violent will be recorded, thats a lie:

we have such a database regarding violent football fans (ZIS - "Gewalttäter Sport")...with 3 categories, A: friendly B: will use violence and C: looking to commit violent acts

problem is - wrong time wrong place and you can be cat. C...you do not even have to be convicted...its enough if they see your close to people from cat.c and your also in cat.c (means also if your acting in a demonstration AGAINST cat.c members, your involved with them)

same with the neonazi-database....

they will record everyone whos close to them, supporting them, family structures etc etc.

and in the moment your in the database comes the trouble like: "preventional talks" ("Gefährderansprachen"), means they can visit you at home to see what your doing, following "preventional jail time" ("Präventivhaft")
example: your visiting a city where a big soccer match is and your in cat.c so if they check your personal data somewhere and see "oh hes cat.c" and "he may commit violence during the soccer game" they can put you in jail....

and remember, this is germany and not crazy USA...

www.dailymotion.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No offence brother, but the "crazy USA" have kind of modelled themselves on another recent famous Fascist state

But what do you expect, Germany is in the forefront of creating this Orwellian World Government - Just look at the E.U.

And "America" (the Fed) and "Germany" (Deutsche bank) seem to have some pretty close ties, considering Deutsche bank was on the receiving end of some of those 26 Trillion dollar handouts from the Federal Reserve.

There is much more to it than meets the eye, most of the worlds government's work together, against us the people,

This is probably just a basic test of a future Global system they would like to implement, speculation, but with what we know, quite likley........

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So neo-nazi for Germans is the same as Terrorist for USA eh...

Poop by any other name is still #*&%

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Again, I find it fascinating that their problems with these groups are increasing during the same period that:

1. punitive measures for speach / writing were enacted.
2. hate laws (thought crimes) were introduced.
3. the super-state with its disrespectful behaviour and social agenda towards its nation-states was introduced.
4. social agendas are tied to economic agendas as battering ram.

I'm sure there's no connection.

I would also note that the German government has some very interesting ideas on what constituents a Nazi. They are termed "right wing" when even several of the groups themselves have advertized that they are left wing. These distinctions don't seem to matter, which suggests that the government itself has a greater agenda of demonization regardless of reality.

Without an agenda, this would instead be a register of potential religious, ideological or politically violent individual with their known affliations without an attempt to shoehorn people into groups to make them fit your register.

I'll note for you that not all nationalists are fascists. Fascism spans the left-right continuum. Nazi is a specific type of Fascism.
edit on 2012/1/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

thats what i am talking about and ment with "its not USA", i never expected germany to start with such a list...

and the ties make a clear prediction for the US to be next with such system

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
First they came for the Nazis...

Doesn't sound so bad until you realize they can define who ever they want as Nazi, that and that this is only the beginning.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The database is not to include people who only verbally advocate Nazism, but it would include foreign nationals known to German authorities to be potentially violent. It has been modeled on a register of violent Islamist extremists created in the United States in the wake of the attacks on September 11, 2001.

Is what I bolded just an error or am I misunderstanding something? It seems a wee bit weird to me that there would be foreign nationals in a country advocating Nazism; considering that Nazis would want to get rid of practically all immigrants.

ETA: The quote comes from the Deutsche Welle link in the OP
edit on 19/1/2012 by octotom because: ETA statement

ETA2: How does this tie into FEMA camps, OP? I don't quite see the connection.

I also want to say that, as a foreigner in Germany, I, on the one hand, could appreciate the benefits of such a list—I know I wouldn't be too happy if some extremist slipped through the cracks and was able to harm me. On the other, I can see how this could be abused by the wrong sort of people. It's tough I think to come down on any one side of this
edit on 19/1/2012 by octotom because: Added ETA 2

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Germany isn't Nazi, and hasn't been since 1945.

They mean Extremist Islamists. Of which there are plenty in Germany, and France.
edit on 2012/1/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Um...I know that Germany hasn't been Nazi since 1945.

If it's referring to extremist Muslims, why would they be included on a list of violent Neo-Nazis?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Because Germans are insane.

They had a national melt down when the Knut the Bear caught fish out of the stream at the Zoo. Somethig about Nazi-ism and apologizing for it has effected how their brains work.

top topics

join