It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin, a strange conspiracy theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i found this link in the name of someone commenting on a news article i was reading, inside he claims to have broken a link to secrets of Media, and Officials, Politicians and americas most wanted??? . He is very thorough but could it all be coincidence> ill give you a bit and piece for info before putting the link out

this has got to be the worst thread i have written yet. sorry guys looks like its a fake

There is an extensive code online of anagrams and look alikes put together by the wealthiest people in the world with the goal of electing their spokesperson (Obama) to represent the interests of big business. They may be considered The New World Order, Masons, Illuminati, Al-Qaeda, or all secret societies working together. I won't label them. You are welcome to form your own opinion. My name is Aaron Fleszar and what I would like to share with you the most devious plot to overthrow America. After years of mocking internet income opportunities I discovered a number of patterns and what appears to be a code. This code was acted upon leading up to the election in 2008 to create the illusion that the organization behind it is in control of our country. The people behind this code are positioned to make billions through the destruction of the economy.(Because of this statement and leaking the truth about the made up stories in the news in addition to the polling numbers and "surges" they used "DIE BOLD" vote counting machines in the New Hampshire Caucuses, another implied threat) In March of 2008 after spotting a number of these people on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist site I was quick to report it to the Feds. They acted on everything you're going to see here including planting Sarah Palin as McCain's running mate in the election with no intention of winning. After years of mocking every single money making opportunity and so called expert I could find online a link appeared on Armand Morin's blog mentioning something along the lines of "hey look some jerk put a link to Al-Qaeda on my blog." This immediately made me look at this organization I was following in a whole different light.

he goes on with picture comparisons of most wanted criminals, pictures and side by sides with famous people of almost anywhere and everywhere from politics to media, and much more.

Billionaire trader George Soros is said to be responsible for collapsing currencies in Europe on more then one occasion. He has connections to organizations such as; The Apollo Alliance, The Tides Foundation, Open Society and hundreds of others trying to "transform America." Soros has spoken publicly a number of times regarding a New World Order. Some of these look alikes may actually be relatives who share similar traits like these 2 from the eyes down. On the right is Guerrilla Marketer Jay Conrad Levinson. His name, as well as several others online, appears on something called the GURUDAQ. Several of the aliases these people operate under have political associations. Many of their last names are those of US Senators and Congressman. The word Guerrilla appears to be a play on words referring to Guerrilla Warfare, not marketing. There are people who are trying to bankrupt America in order to transform it. The people getting rich in the process are those who are providing opportunities for others struggling to get by. This organization online selling get-rich-quick schemes, data entry, work at home, paid surveys, all the buy gold hype, and every flavor of scheme you can imagine are only going to get wealthier through the slow deterioration of our economy. Their goal appears to be communism or something referred to as "Super Capitalism.". This is where the government runs everything and those who are a part of it get to decide how much money to extort from businesses and how to redistribute the wealth of the nation. Code or coincidence? Sarah Palin claims to have graduated for University of Idaho in Moscow Idaho Sarah claims she can see Russia from her house The longtime leader of Russia was Vladimir Putin Putin Palin McCain claimed his favorite band is ABBA which is a palindrome Another palindrome is the last name of George SoRoS Long time enemy of Israel is Palestine The Palin name appears close to many things

this sheds a whole new light on things if im looking at it like i think you will, this guy has some hard work into his thread.

I am NOT claiming his work. BUT passing it on at his very avid and desperate request. poor guy!!!!

this is the end of what he has written on this blog post

You can use any of these links to spread this story. The first one is to a Sarah Palin site. If you leak it there watch how many fractions of a second it takes for them to flag your comment. If you were smart enough to read this than I'm sure you're smart enough to understand the importance of sharing it. CONSERVATIVES4PALIN WASHINGTONTIMES CNN USATODAY POLITICO HUFFINGTON POST DRUDGE REPORT REAL CLEAR POLITICS THE DAILY BEAST THE DAILY CALLER CBS NEWS ABC NEWS FOX NEWS CSMONITOR TELEGRAPH THE BLAZE CNS NEWS TIME MSNBC SALT LAKE CITY NEWS RAWSTORY THE SLATE INFOWARS Many media sites are now using Facebook which drives a lot traffic here. Facebook works great and I strongly recommend it because when traffic explodes here from Facebook big brother cannot determine where the link is located to try and slow the leak. Even Wikileaks is on Facebook. For the sake of democracy don't waste a moment sharing this with others or contacting government agencies and tell them to STOP BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some newer threats from leaking this story "No, we just discredit you by making you look insane. We have a nice place for people like you - think you're going to like it. Don't worry - we know who you are, where you're at, and all about your "contingency plans" We won't have any problems making you disappear. Hey DJ - we're just going to wait until the evening to come knock on your door. Less witnesses that way." This story is getting harder and harder to leak. Today I was blocked after leaking this to a Sarah Palin story at the Huffington Post after having an account there for about 6 months. Not only am I locked out of most sites for commenting, like many others it appears, sites are no longer allowing links and major stories are being pushed off to places that next to no one gets a comment on (except government). In addition, I'm hacked nonstop so I receive endless errors, screen freezes, and display ads loading in comment fields. Share this story for the sake of our freedom and democracy. Thank you fellow patriots.

A tangled web we weave Blog with all pictures and links

i dont know what you think, are you thinking it is legitimate>? i dont have proof but i seeeeeeeeee what hes talking about with the mangled info hes provided, I KNEW that guy on the allstate commercial was familiar looking, and but couldnt place it... but hes also an actor

ok lets hear it. give me my omg your and idiot this is a hox schpeels lol

ps i havent seen this before, so if someone has posted it im very very sorry

edit on 19-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: added info made title fit better sorry

this has got to be the worst thread i have written yet. sorry guys
edit on 19-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: told people its gotta be a fake before they waste their time lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

I saw this webpage located at a different address some months ago. Different pictures but the same story. There is some overlap with the pictures, a couple people but mostly new. I also found the site though comments. Without a doubt the same author as the majority of the story is the same, some people have been deleted, some added with new "information" but certainly the same person made the site I saw a few months ago.

This link you provided, I don't see the point of the pictures, many of them look similar but are they trying to say they are the same people or look-a-likes.... not even close in my opinion. Similar, sure.

It is hard to think what this persons motivations are but I am not buying it, just a bunch of loose manufactured connections that don't make much sense to me. It feels like the author is grasping at straws to find connections where none are.

edit on 19-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
wow, so i really read through the entire source article (im that bored at work)...

in my introduction i stated that even theories which are proven to be hoax, or debunked are not bad because the enable us to think out side of the norm, and advance our overall mental process (worded differently)...

but this made me feel a little more stupid than i began the day lol

the artlice kills itsself by saying, "These people are highly sophisticated and even their aliases have aliases and some of their look alikes have look alikes. In fact, this whole code appears to have been assembled in reverse. You wouldn't recognize any of these people online or know who they represent until taking the White House."

lets be serious lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
It feels like the author is grasping at straws to find connections where none are.

To put it generously. It's called apophenia, and you encounter it here frequently.

He's obviously disturbed. But on the Internet, every half-baked nutjob can create a blog site and grab the open microphone. Whether or not we listen, is another story.

No offense OP, but there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. The link was too buffoonish to be taken seriously but not wacky enough to be amusing. Just a sad indication of some poor lost delusional soul who thinks they're on to something.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

It feels like the author is grasping at straws to find connections where none are.

To put it generously. It's called apophenia, and you encounter it here frequently.

He's obviously disturbed. But on the Internet, every half-baked nutjob can create a blog site and grab the open microphone. Whether or not we listen, is another story.

No offense OP, but there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. The link was too buffoonish to be taken seriously but not wacky enough to be amusing. Just a sad indication of some poor lost delusional soul who thinks they're on to something.

ok ill try reading it again and seeing your pov, like i said im new to this lol!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
wow, so i really read through the entire source article (im that bored at work)...

in my introduction i stated that even theories which are proven to be hoax, or debunked are not bad because the enable us to think out side of the norm, and advance our overall mental process (worded differently)...

but this made me feel a little more stupid than i began the day lol

the artlice kills itsself by saying, "These people are highly sophisticated and even their aliases have aliases and some of their look alikes have look alikes. In fact, this whole code appears to have been assembled in reverse. You wouldn't recognize any of these people online or know who they represent until taking the White House."

lets be serious lol

thanks for making me feel a little less stupid
i like to think and try to debunk things but since i dont know any of the people, i dont follow celebrities, hosts, havent had cable most of the last 15 years lol, Only been watching news and political stuff for like just under a year, makes it harder for me LOL!
but your right, i can now read throught this and see that indeed there are a lot of inconsistancies ;D

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

im sorry you lost 5 min... lol i see it now that i look closer, i was more into searching for more info than looking at the minute details of the info right in front of me, if i had done that i wouldnt have wasted my whole mornin looking for something to make sense lol! oh dear.... i guess its just a part of a learning process i wont ever forget.... now i feel really stupid, ( or should i say very stupider) lol
on me

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Good post OP.

I gave you a star and a flag because no one should feel demeaned enough by others here to call themselves stupid.

You are not Stupid. What is stupid is NOT asking questions in order to learn...

Besides , if we are persecuted and ridiculed for merely seeking the Truth then who are the wrong doers here ?

Look at the image below.....closely.
This is a govt. agency created to watch you and I and what it is we are saying....specifically online.
Note the "All Seeing Eye"....
Get it ?

The US Govts. Office of INformation Awareness was created for a definitive reason and that was to monitor the pulse of the population via what they say and do online AND to convince them to think along the lines of the status quo....since statistically many are not watching their digital audio/visuual subliminal programming devices aka "Television Sets" any longer

Because the Internet is one of the last bastions of free speech and is NOT controlled by the Powers That Be.
It needs to be monitored, controlled and even silenced as is the long term plan with SOPA.

Peace

edit on 19-1-2012 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3
thanks for making me feel a little less stupid
i like to think and try to debunk things but since i dont know any of the people, i dont follow celebrities, hosts, havent had cable most of the last 15 years lol, Only been watching news and political stuff for like just under a year, makes it harder for me LOL!
but your right, i can now read throught this and see that indeed there are a lot of inconsistancies ;D

lol its not a matter of right or wrong. ones perception is all that matters. i didnt mean to come off rude lol so i appolgize. i am new as well so dont mind me lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Good post OP.

I gave you a star and a flag because no one should feel demeaned enough by others here to call themselves stupid.

You are not Stupid. What is stupid is NOT asking questions in order to learn...

Besides , if we are persecuted and ridiculed for merely seeking the Truth then who are the wrong doers here ?

Look at the image below.....closely.
This is a govt. agency created to watch you and I and what it is we are saying....specifically online.
Note the "All Seeing Eye"....
Get it ?

The US Govts. Office of INformation Awareness was created for a definitive reason and that was to monitor the pulse of the population via what they say and do online AND to convince them to think along the lines of the status quo....since statistically many are not watching their digital audio/visuual subliminal programming devices aka "Television Sets" any longer

Because the Internet is one of the last bastions of free speech and is NOT controlled by the Powers That Be.
It needs to be monitored, controlled and even silenced as is the long term plan with SOPA.

Peace

edit on 19-1-2012 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

thanks for being kind
YOU SURELY did not have to star and flag but i appreciate it, i do see with the occasional bunk post like this, im getting more stars and flags with the better ones i put out, lol but this indeed is not spectacular.
however i was curious so thanks for making me feel better. i dont like when i feel stupid, this caught me off guard though... hahaha

and i know they are watching and recording everything in the secret room and lobbying the system with their people.. i was even taught that in college lol they cannot hide it

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

i guess its just a part of a learning process i wont ever forget.... now i feel really stupid, ( or should i say very stupider) lol
on me

Okay, my bad. It wasn't my intent to make you feel stupid. I do apologize for that. The dude at the link is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but that's not your fault.

Some of us have a little more experience than others, but no one should ever be made to feel stupid for asking a question or bringing some content in for discussion.

Now if you drag in the same goofy material more than once...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

i guess its just a part of a learning process i wont ever forget.... now i feel really stupid, ( or should i say very stupider) lol
on me

Okay, my bad. It wasn't my intent to make you feel stupid. I do apologize for that. The dude at the link is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but that's not your fault.

Some of us have a little more experience than others, but no one should ever be made to feel stupid for asking a question or bringing some content in for discussion.

Now if you drag in the same goofy material more than once...

i do have a tendancy to ask about goofy material, but this was just pathetic i know lol ive not been myself lately. brain seems to be working half way. getting confused and wacky and its effecting my critical thinking.
i do hope that you forgive me an anyone else experiencing these weird symptoms lol im just kinda out of it lately. but thanks for apologizing it wasnt necessary though i do appreciate it. i havent been on much since, maybe ill try again but i dono i might spectate for a while instead of post lol

new topics

top topics

join