It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the NSA secret room bait us by putting comments on threads.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ok so i was reading about the caucus's change in iowa and an interesting comment caught my attention from some guy His name on there was.... what>>>???? (IcaughtOsamaClickHere4Proof, Sarah Palin was fabricated around my history. I was the one to break the Freemason NWO code 6 months before the election of Osama Obama Biden (Bi)nla(Den). I have the full story on the coup that the media is being censored from reporting on. Collapse)

here is his comment.

I got a better one and it's not a theory Unelected officials have taken over Washington and are orchestrating the daily news. 90% of the comments and replies you're reading online come from an NSA software program spamming the internet. COMMENTS ARE CREATED BEFORE THE STORY IS REPORTED. They are designed to generate a response and will engage people in real time. The oldest, first, highest, best, and most popular rated comments are all propaganda. They are conducting Psy-ops (psychological operations) for domestic spying. They have 1000's of handles and are determined to bury the truth and attack anyone leaking it. The biggest cover up is exposed at the link in my name.
and thats a whole other issue OMG i went to that link too but it will be a whole different thread.

On this news article

i looked further... but i dont think i am using the right keywords or maybe im not looking in the right areas.

but i found this...
here is a whole news story made before the news happened!!!
digg.com...

i found him posting this again here under the name of Jeremy Shoppy
www.usnews.com...

near the end of the vid he states that when the NSA states they will be doing A not B, that means that they are going to be doing A< B and C as well....

SO if they are looking at all of the internets content, illegally (without warrants) violating the 6th amendment spying on emails of individuals even attourneys! and documenting all of the internet on their big machine in the secret room in the AT&T building, why couldnt they be baiting us with comments and psychologically controlling and profiling us. i was able to find a lot of info in various sources from the secret room, but i cannot find proof of the comments and it makes me angry. BUT i am new to this, maybe someone can enlighten me.

they added a secret room with NSA CLEARANCE ONLY and all of the data is split and sent to this room watching everyone on the internet.

information mentions Narus a program that can go through all the info in all the books in the library of congrees in about 15 minutes

a cartoon on their secret room at at&T

the NSA is spying on us vid

they break the law in a lot of ways and i have documented a lot of that here, if you have any information> that can lead me in the right direction i think this is something id be interested in hearing about. I have been in the dark for so long im trying to learn all i can.

edit on 19-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: deleted duplicate

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
nothing new since project echelon has been slurping everything you've said for the last 40-50 years and since the internet generally broadcasts in plaintext its like sending postcards so its readable to anyone who can get their hands on it since they dont need to open the envelope to see inside

but the problem with using encryption is that it will flag you as someone who wants to stay hidden on what they say so they'll probably work some other way to read what you type anyway but they know that 99% of people have nothing worth saying so they just are listening out for the 1% who have more to say than aunt mauds hernias gone again

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
post removed by staff

i dono,,, shhh, if he is he will take all the twinkies

and for anyone else interested,

i made a separate thread for the guys link which i found vvverrryyyyyy interesting!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Thu Jan 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

hahaha good i dont want any one knowing about aunt mauds hernias,

new topics

top topics

join