It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China turns against Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Even if Iran had nuclear weapons they would never ever use it on ISRAEL/PALESTINE which is one of the HOLIEST lands in the Islamic world.

In fact time will come when Iran will liberate Palestine using foot soldiers, and I bet that Israel will Nuke Iran but by then it will be too late for them, and the Iranians will cross over the border into Palestine, and any illegal Israeli attack will only justify what will soon come to the illegitimate children of the Zionist European colony.

I'm not sure if Iran is developing Nukes, but what I'm sure of is that Iran is building an EMP that will detonate over the US (from South America) and over the Middle East. Knocking out the worlds empire and setting the ground ready for the most spectacular time of man kind.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

I'm not sure if Iran is developing Nukes, but what I'm sure of is that Iran is building an EMP that will detonate over the US (from South America) and over the Middle East. Knocking out the worlds empire and setting the ground ready for the most spectacular time of man kind.

Unfortunately there is a flaw in your reasoning.

Military's are "hardened" to those type of attacks. It would only "knock out" regular civilians lives,at a cost to civilians.

Then the repercussions of an attack like that.

Would the US stand idle to an attack like that?

I think not.

Edit to add:

Electromagnetic pulse

There are alot of Country's that have the upper hand,of knowledge on EMP's

edit on 20-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This is what I'm afraid of. a nuclear war, I have no problem getting deployed again and fight point blank but, If nuclear war will happen sorry but it might be the end of us all. I hope Russia will follow China's decision as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Your all missing the point,,
the fear is that they,,IRAN,, will use the nuclear BOMB,,

on themselves,,

As A True Jehadist,, Martyr's,,

for the cause of Allah,
and the ushering in of their Mahadi,,

that is,,the Sunni Way,,and Belief.

Yup,,,clearer now??

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Thank you sir for making it clear. much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Do you have any evidence that Turkey would go nuclear? This sounds like speculation on your part.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
reply to post by rigel4

Do you have any evidence that Turkey would go nuclear? This sounds like speculation on your part.

Turkey has nukes, go search for them and you'll find it. US provided lots of nukes to Turkey, just like US provided Israel nukes. Non-proliferation treaty is just a treaty, it can't stop anyone from spreading nukes, it can only set the rules, who ever breaks it is guilty, the treaty can't do anything to punish the parties involved, only the parties can punish each other. In that sense, even though there are rules, the rules are broken by the most powerful, and forced to uphold for the most weak.

The world runs on "might", not on "morals", this should be apparent by now to all those who seek truth over ignorance and denial.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

If i said Iran had a right to develop nuclear weapons it would follow that I would think nuclear power is ok too.
I was trying to convey what China might be thinking here.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Given Iran's vast oil fields nuclear power isn't needed and can only be seen as Iran's intent to someday develop the bomb.

I disagree with this statement. Oil isn't going to last forever, why can't a country take steps to lower its dependence on oil? A lot of countries are going the nuclear power route, why not Iran?

It's kinda hard to do that when your people multiply like rabbits. How many 16-18 year old just go driving for the hell of it? ALOT. The only way I see America, China and Europe to lower their demand is to get rid of Petrol Power Plants but countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia they have no other means to provide for power, they barely have any water and Coal. Of course there is the intimidation by the USA, if you go nuclear we will bomb you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hmmmmmm

I wonder . . . how many folks on this thread see this info as a . . .

what . . .

a DEescalation of the looming WWIII/Iran attack plan/schedule . . . timeline???

I'm skeptical that WW3 is being canceled. It sounds to me more like it's being delayed or obfuscated???

What do our diverse ATS brilliant folks think???

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
America must have made some pretty costly concessions to get China publicly criticising Iran. But then China have never really been interested too much in conflict, why do they care if Iran is a Russian or American colony, as long as the spice keeps flowing.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This is actually very significant. The Iranian terrorist loser "crap all over their own people" leaders think Russia has their back. Well think again. Russia will dump Iran in a second to stay aligned with China. Anybody who believes the Russians will back Iran over China are stupid and useless fools.

Even China can see through that sham of a government called Iran. The Ayatollah, what a neanderthal pathetic excuse for a human being! He is all talk but when the world hits back watch him run and hide like Bin Laden did. What a weak and despicable coward he is. He is nothing a but cheap terrorist. Then he tries to justify his disgusting action hiding behind his disgusting filthy fake religion claiming we are infidels!

All this smoke and mirrors BS that their nuclear build up is for peaceful and legitimate means. Anyone who believes that Iran has no ambition to build a nuclear weapon and actually use it is a fool! Shame so many (not all) ATS members blindly defend the terrorist led Iran even though their extremists would kill them in a second without hesitation if they ever went there! People thought the stoning in monty python when they said Jehovah was funny but in the sack of garbage county called Iran it is very real! Innocent people suffer.

China want to be the number 1 economically and will not let these Iranian morons get in the way of that. Kudo's to China Well Done!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Even if Iran had nuclear weapons they would never ever use it on ISRAEL/PALESTINE which is one of the HOLIEST lands in the Islamic world.

Utter rubbish they would use them in a second if they had them. The world is dealing with one disgusting and demented Ayatollah who would kill all the infidels as he calls them in one second if he had the power, This is because he works on the false pretense his fake and non existent god Allah tells him to.

In fact time will come when Iran will liberate Palestine using foot soldiers, and I bet that Israel will Nuke Iran but by then it will be too late for them, and the Iranians will cross over the border into Palestine, and any illegal Israeli attack will only justify what will soon come to the illegitimate children of the Zionist European colony.

Man you live in a complete fantasy world. Will never happen. Do you actually understand how powerful nuclear weapons are? If Israel ever launched ALL its arsenal against Iran all their soldiers will wet their pants and run home crying. This ain't no joke. This is something nobody wants especially me (don't care what you think of me). The ball is in Iran's court to stop these horrors. They just have to give up their nuclear program. Israel could obliterate the whole country known as Iran if they really wanted to in probably 1 hour flat. But they have not. They have actually shown extreme restraint (with no doubt at the insistence of the UK & USA) and Iran should think themselves lucky.

I'm sure of is that Iran is building an EMP that will detonate over the US (from South America) and over the Middle East. Knocking out the worlds empire and setting the ground ready for the most spectacular time of man kind.

Again if they ever used it they will be decimated into nuclear oblivion. So should we back of like pussy wimp cowards because they have this? You can jam that. I will never lie down or ever be beaten by an Iranian!

All this talk is crap! You know why because the world would end if they ever tried something so stupid! Nobody wants that! Iran is pushing we don't want the fight!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Article from the telegraph seems to have been deleted. Is this story just msm bs, one starts to think thats a possibilty.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Chinas lying.
Behind the scenes they are in bed with Iran.
This is a show...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Chinas lying.
This is a show...

I agree, I don't trust China as far as i can throw them...And I'm real strong, I can do like 10 pushups without stopping.

Seriously though, The Chinese are known planners. You never know what the other hand is doing, and whatever they do, they do it for themselves only.

The needle of my super sensitive BS meter is quivering..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Chinas lying.
This is a show...

I doubt it. India is looking at planning around a two front war with China and Pakistan. You think China isn't eyeing the neighbourhood too? The pan-Islamist movement only pretends to play nice.

China already gives special status to their Muslims. Wedge exists. Hammer is trade routes.

They could I guess go the mass conversion route.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
America must have made some pretty costly concessions to get China publicly criticising Iran. But then China have never really been interested too much in conflict, why do they care if Iran is a Russian or American colony, as long as the spice keeps flowing.

The West could promise to abandon the area all together and let them work it out.

That idea should scare the living bejesus out of them.

You and Russia figure it out. No foreign boogey man to keep their attentions off you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So, is China on to Iran's games?

The mission assignment was ordered by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who requested that the Intelligence Ministry should take active steps to secretly recruit agents fluent in Mandarin Chinese. It was decided that this particular ministry should be used as a tool to aid the establishment of a secret Iranian-Chinese economic project. Hence, Iran is recruiting Chinese businessmen linked with fake trade firms under the direct supervision of the Iranian Intelligence Ministry with the aim of evading international surveillance of their businesses. Attempts are also being made to bribe senior state officials in the Chinese trade sector and banking system, in a bid to steal a march over rivals seeking to win lucrative deals, specifically in the energy sector. The office of the Iranian Supreme Leader has emphasized the need to keep these plans secret, fearing potentially devastating consequences if they were discovered by the Chinese.

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 20-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join