It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren Buffett partying with Jay-Z last night..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

81-year-old Warren Buffett -- one of the richest men on the planet -- got downright gangsta at the grand reopening of Jay Z's 40/40 nightclub in NYC last night ... throwin' up the Roc-a-Fella sign ... like a boss.

Jay and Buffett have been friends for years -- and appeared on the cover of Forbes together back in 2010.

www.tmz.com...

There have been lots of speculation in regards to Jay-Z throwing Illuminati symbols around in his music video, which I never really looked into that much. Yet, it would make sense because I never knew him and Warren have been good friends.

What do the "rich and powerful" really know?...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Could be the "Z" in jay z stands for zion? Who knows...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They know what a dodecohedron is.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hahahah this is great man!. I highyl doubt a coke/crack dealer from Brooklyn is part of a conspiracy to dominate the world. HE TALKS ABOUT DOING ALL THE TIME...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

81-year-old Warren Buffett -- one of the richest men on the planet -- got downright gangsta at the grand reopening of Jay Z's 40/40 nightclub in NYC last night ... throwin' up the Roc-a-Fella sign ... like a boss.

Jay and Buffett have been friends for years -- and appeared on the cover of Forbes together back in 2010.

www.tmz.com...

There have been lots of speculation in regards to Jay-Z throwing Illuminati symbols around in his music video, which I never really looked into that much. Yet, it would make sense because I never knew him and Warren have been good friends.

What do the "rich and powerful" really know?...

Congrats for falling into disinformation OP. Warren Buffet is not part of the Illuminati. He is part of the old world order. They purposefully make others believe they are the Illuminati because when the real Illuminati show up, the people will turn agaisnt them. Psychological warfare, you are a victim.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
They know what a dodecohedron is.

So did Plato

2nd

new topics

top topics

join