It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Prophecies Converge In 2012. Last President, Last Pope, Ariel Sharon Prophecy. Messiah Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not even counting Mayan 2012..

______beforeitsnews/story/1638/119/3_Prophecies_Converge_In_2012._Last_President,_Last_Pope,_Ariel_Sharon_Prophecy._Messiah_Revealed..html

These have likely been discussed but the Ariel Sharon was new to me. There is volcanic activity in and around the mediterranian and thus Italy.. Who knows.. I also bet there are others that could easily be tied into this topic.
Not just three..

Call it the sum of all fears thread..lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
that war criminal ariel sharon. he has so much blood on his hands he can open a red cross clinic.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
quadruple post.
edit on 19-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I would take all of this with a pinch of salt...but if it's true, then God help us...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oooh..potentially interesting topic...

www.beforeitsnews.com

Bah!

/leaves thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Tying this in with volcanic activity around the Mediterranean is like tying in a prophecy with a time "when a major politician is caught in scandal".

Can be just about any time in history.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i think i've solved part of the riddle here, when they refer to the 10th house my mind instantly thinks of parables and riddles, in my opinion and mine alone should i be proven right then i will indulge the rest of my findings on these prophecies but i will share a portion of the puzzle here with ya'll. The 10th house represents the 10th month in our calendar. The prophecy mentions 6 stars, the zodiac sign of the beginning of October is Libra, Libra consists of 6 stars. One of those stars is Gliese 581. Observations suggest that the star has at least six planets: Gliese 581 e, b, c, d, f and g. g is thought to be a candidate for habitability. Gliese 581g is the 6th planet and one of the most considered planets for possibility of life. This is not a coincidence, there is more at work here than TPTB would like to admit. Now the prophecy says that the 6th star will fall to the earth. That's also a parable, now this may be going out on a limb here but I think that if we are to be contacted or visited by an extra terrestrial race then it would be from that star system and planet. When it comes to Libra itself , quoting this here "The scales were held sacred to the sun god Shamash, who was also the patron of truth and justice." hmmmmm coming to judge his people eh? There's much more to this if ya'll want to know more, just message me and i'll start a thread with the rest of my findings on these prophecies so far, i have found much more than a coincidence in all this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Project dark book predicts ww3 starts march 7-8, 2012

Check this out if youre considering predictions..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OK

but i have stated in the recent past... that Ariel Sharon will likely arise from the coma state he is in
and Awe the world, Ariel will say that his and the deceased Rabbi's 'Jesus' is the returned Messiah

all these ingredients make for Ariel Sharon to be the end-times world ruler that is prophecied in Revelation
and termed the anti-christ of a end-time Babylon kingdom.

Ariel will recover from the Mortal/Deadly head wound, then sit in the 'Holy Place' declaring himself to be the anticipated messiah, deliverer known to the 3 major religions, Islam/Christian/Jewish

the 'beginning of sorrows' AKA the 'early birth pangs' is in the process of developing ...that is why Ariel Sharron is still clinically alive but in a comatose & vegetative state...because when the time frame for the 'early birth pangs' is complete, only then will Ariel Sharron awaken and stun the world that he is the long awaited savior of the world and peace-maker which begins the 7 year Great Tribulation (the moment when anti-christ reveals himself starts the Tribulation clock)

i guess that Øbama as the last President might mesh well with Italy/Roma going down the tubes financially
and fulfilling the Catholic prophecy of the last Pope living in Exile as Roma gets burnt & destroyed---
(now this prophecy says the Church & Rome, not the Vatican... so some discernment is needed on the readers part for a correct interpretation)

all three factors/or elements of the OP link might well reach their climax in 2012-thru-2019..
interesting thought exercise...

because there will be billions of people involved to some extent in making their prophecies happen,
making it 'self-fulfilling prophecy'... by all those zealot Christians/Jews/Muslims that will rationalize that they are doing Gods work in bringing about the end times/2nd coming/rapture

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

So you're basically saying that in October, we may get a visit from that planet who will reveal themselves as our creators and thus judge us a la the Christian "Judgment"?

If so then hmm....interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

So you're basically saying that in October, we may get a visit from that planet who will reveal themselves as our creators and thus judge us a la the Christian "Judgment"?

If so then hmm....interesting.

maybe, probably not quite as biblical as you put it, a little far fetched but here is my thread i've created to explain some of the things i've found with C. Alan Martin's prophecy , I just finished putting together the thread which explains only a portion of what i've found
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
it hasnt rained in los angeles since november, i am he

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Glad to see you're trying to wake people up. Unfortunate when I went to your link on before it's news and clicked on the video it said "removed by owner" hmmm. always wonder how true those statemens are when I run across them, seems convenient for Youtube now, if the owner decided to remove it, doesn't it?

Whatever the vid was, perhaps whoever had uploaded it has something there, and the TPTB didn't want it seen

edit on 10-9-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

top topics

join