It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan.19 CNN/Southern Republican Debate Discussion Thread 8 pm ET

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Before you respond...ask yourself why I would lie about this on ATS where there are a total of 20-25 people talking and participating in this thread???

ok I took 5 seconds to think about it and came to this conclusion:

You've been caught in lies before right here on ATS. Why you would lie now might be the same reasons why you felt the need to lie, attacking Ron Paul, in the past.

That answer sufficient for you?

If you provide proof for any of my "lies"...sure...it is sufficient for me.

But you won't...because I have called you out on it before and you never do.

But hey...it's a good smear attempt.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The voters tend to disagree with your assessment, as Ron Paul polls as good as Romney does against Obama. Plus Ron Paul brings in independents on top of true conservatives, and even Obama supporters are starting to see that they were had last election, and he's nothing more than a war mongering Wall Street puppet.

Some of them still might be living in the fantasy land where Obama is a good old honest fella who's trying to fix the country, but those darn Republicans just won't let him, ( sort of like yourself I assume :p ) but believe me, lots of them can Google Obama's campaign donations, count how many Goldman Sachs employees he's appointed to his Adminstration, and realize that he's not the guy they want to support anymore.
edit on 19-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Oh yea, how many times now have they "shut down the government" with Obama as POTUS?

Ask our beloved commander why some soldiers didn't receive their paychecks last year.

Oh we forgot about that didn't we?

Ummmm....zero times.

And soldiers didn't ever not recieve their paychecks.

Maybe you forgot that never really happened...because Obama worked with Congress to get things passed.

I think you should recheck your facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Being a Politician has been Ron Paul's career for the last 14 years.

But defend it all you want....doesn't change the facts that he has been collecting a government check for the past 14 years.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Before you respond...ask yourself why I would lie about this on ATS where there are a total of 20-25 people talking and participating in this thread???

ok I took 5 seconds to think about it and came to this conclusion:

You've been caught in lies before right here on ATS. Why you would lie now might be the same reasons why you felt the need to lie, attacking Ron Paul, in the past.

That answer sufficient for you?

If you provide proof for any of my "lies"...sure...it is sufficient for me.

But you won't...because I have called you out on it before and you never do.

But hey...it's a good smear attempt.

Yes, I've called you out on your LIES before and you have absolutely NOTHING to say about it, in fact you quietly exited that thread.

I said Ron Paul wasn't invited to the GOP convention in 2007. He was welcomed with RESTRICTIONS and a mandatory 'aid' at all times. Sure it counts as an invitation but we all know it is pure, 100% B.S. They didn't want his platform influencing ANYBODY at the convention.

keep going with those rolley eyed smiley's, you're not killing it at all.

edit on 19-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Is that the reason why you felt the NEED to lie and get caught in those lies in the past? LOL.

transparency on the internet...its supposed to be hard to detect but its just so easy with you.

I'm still waiting for you to show proof of any of these "lies".

Or continue with your attempts to smear because you have run out of substance...just go to the ad homs.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by ararisq

But defend it all you want....doesn't change the facts that he has been collecting a government check for the past 14 years.

Outkast is getting weak!!!
edit on 19-1-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by colbe

How can you speak of implantation? Implantation means conception has taken place, there is already a new human person with a soul. That's why contraception is an intrinsic evil.

You're not paying attention, friend - I'm speaking of implantation because if a woman IS ovulating, and an egg IS fertilized, and then does not implant (as happens quite frequently, naturally) - are you saying God is flushing away that "new human person with a soul"?

And you're taking a short-sighted view of the matter, as Paul explained in the debate tonight directly - until the morality of the nation changes, the laws aren't likely to change either. Continuing to insist on a federal change and push candidates who do the same will only continue to result in failure, whereas supporting legislation and someone with Paul's views is more likely to result in this issue being returned back to the states, effectively overturning Roe v. Wade, and letting the people have a more-likely-to-succeed chance of addressing this with their state governments to actually get results.

It wasn't contraception that led to the legalization of abortion, it was the morality and thought process of the people. And laws won't change that. You're just going about it wrong, even if your heart's in the right place.

I will continue to disagree with the implication you make when you state that life begins at conception - yes, a process begins, but I see no theological, biological, or simple common-sense argument to support the claim that God gives a soul to something he so often allows to pass out of the body and die naturally. To say otherwise makes him a greater abortion supporter than anyone else, over the span of all human history.

It's simply a silly argument, and leads people to behave in irrational ways on addressing the issue fairly or efficiently.

link   

Oh, excuse me... I mean HALF PAY, not entirely not receiving their checks.

I figured you might be smart enough to know what I mean, but no. Either way, Obama flip flops on anything and gladly goes along with anyone filling his pockets unless there is sufficient outrage about it. Sometimes he just signs stuff "despite reservations" lol. You've got to be kidding me.
edit on 19-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

The voters tend to disagree with your assessment, as Ron Paul polls as good as Romney does against Obama. Plus Ron Paul brings in independents on top of true conservatives, and even Obama supporters are starting to see that they were had last election, and he's nothing more than a war mongering Wall Street puppet.

Some of them still might be living in the fantasy land where Obama is a good old honest fella who's trying to fix the country, but those darn Republicans just won't let him, ( sort of like yourself I assume :p ) but believe me, lots of them can Google Obama's campaign donations, count how many Goldman Sachs employees he's appointed to his Adminstration, and realize that he's not the guy they want to support anymore.
edit on 19-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

Nope...not quite.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
Obama beats Romney by about two points

www.realclearpolitics.com...
Obama beats Paul by 5 points.

Facts are our friends...let's not be ignorant to them.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
santorum: 'XXX you ron, things were going so well tonight and you had to bring up the truth...' (almost turns purple)

Yes, exactly, less your mock. Santorum was man enough, articulate enough to call two of them, the wife leaving, Jesus is not God sect member on their records. And though he is a decent man, pointing out
Paul's not so perfect "for life" vote.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You know exactly when it was, I have nothing to prove to OTHER people because you and I know exactly when you lied and how many times you did it and got caught.

I'm not putting on a show for other people like you feel the need to do.

And calm down the 'ad homs' LOL. like you have some sort of honorable debate rule where you don't include ad hominem attacks. That is just so hilarious.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yes, I've called you out on your LIES before and you have absolutely NOTHING to say about it, in fact you quietly exited that thread.

I said Ron Paul wasn't invited to the GOP convention in 2007. He was welcomed with RESTRICTIONS and a mandatory 'aid' at all times. Sure it counts as an invitation but we all know it is pure, 100% B.S. They didn't want his platform influencing ANYBODY at the convention.

keep going with those rolley eyed smiley's, you're not killing it at all.

You claimed Ron Paul wasn't invited to the convention...I said he was INVITED...no lies there.

The discussion was about Ron Paul CHOOSING to not go to the convention last election and instead creating his own little pity party convention. You said he only did it because he wasn't INVITED...and when I linked you proof that he was INVITED...you claimed that it wasn't a real invitation because Ron Paul wanted a speaking position and he didn't get it.

And then you claimed I lied that he got an invitation to the convention...because it wasn't the invitation he wanted.

Nice try...care to try for another one of my "lies"...cause you kind of failed on that one.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ararisq

Google define Career Politician....

A politician or political leader (from Greek "polis") is an individual who is involved in influencing public policy and decision making. ..

Well He has done a dam good job of it and as far as I can tell, he is one of few doing it right. You can't debate his record, it speaks for itself.

We will not let you distract us any further AI Bot...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, you just can't argue with people who only want to troll and don't care about making any sense.

Outcast you've been scratching and clawing to discredit the most credible presidential nominee in this race, I wonder why? Nothing anyone says to you will get through, you'll just come up with some way to try and spin it around and cover your mistakes all along correcting everyone else on specific, irrelevant details... enjoy.
edit on 19-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Pity party convention? It was no pity party, I was there - we had a blast, with a concert, education, famous conservative speakers, got to be in a documentary, and had a generally much more fulfilling and enlightening (not to mention more peaceful and happy without swarms of riot cops and security) time than the republican convention.

Just clarifying...there was nothing of pity in it, and it was the official launch of the Campaign for Liberty, which has done quite a lot of good work and educating.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Oh...HE REMEMBERS!

Suddenly the guy that is demanding proof of his lies REMEMBERS every little detail EXCEPT his own lies.

Way to spin it your way. Like I said, you know exactly what you lied about and how many lies you were caught in. I have nothing to prove because I know and YOU know what you did.

This is why I have no problem bringing up your lies anytime you want to tout about how your job on ATS is 'separating fact from fiction' like you LOVE to do. You have no rebuttal because you know exactly what you lied on and how many you were caught telling.

edit on 19-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

1. Cutting a trillion in his first year

I assume you are not against cutting a trillion in his first year but getting it done
If I am wrong correct me

But as president he will have the loudest voice in the U.S
He can educate the people with state of the union addresses and interviews and tell people to visit their local representatives
This is the power of power to the states

2. Reducing Income Tax to zero.

What's wrong with that?
He's against 90% of the programs that the income tax subsidizes so what's the problem?

I support Obama...I don't have a horse in this Republican primary...but I do enjoy watching the circus.

Obama expanded the war into the entire middle east while campaigning as a peace candidate

Also look at his campaign donors

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join