It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan.19 CNN/Southern Republican Debate Discussion Thread 8 pm ET

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This analysis is completely ridiculous. It is truly unbelievable.

link   
reply to post by ararisq

Someone just said, "yeah we haven't talked much about Ron Paul, he's in it for the long haul", then continued on talking about whatever they were talking about, followed by commercial. Pathetic.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by Byrd
I thought Newt came off fairly well, with a nice aggressive opening. He also named companies and programs -- specifics that he tied to North Carolina. He's done his homework, and I expect his NC numbers will take a bounce upward tomorrow.

Yea, too bad hes only out for himself and the people filling his wallet. If not for that he would be such a great person and president.

/sarcasm

I don't understand how someone can NOT hate that man, much less vote for him. Not saying you would, but I guess some people do.
edit on 19-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Exactly what my H said and he voted for evil Obama.

It is the moral issues that will determine our future. Right now, God's
grace is off this country. Have you noticed...the increase of evil?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
They said the words.

54 minutes in they said "we didn't talk about Ron Paul"

and then went to commercial..

lol

link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm not opposed to making cuts...but I live in reality...not in Ron Paul's fantasy world.

Name me two things that are fantasy?

And who do you support?

He's an Obama supporter, I'm surprised you haven't noticed him on every Ron Paul and republican debate thread.

Originally posted by colbe
Exactly what my H said and he voted for evil Obama.

It is the moral issues that will determine our future. Right now, God's
grace is off this country. Have you noticed...the increase of evil?

Yea I see the evil, I hate it and it has changed me as a man and as an American.

I didn't vote for Obama.
edit on 19-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

He is revolutionary because he opened up the national political dialogue to question foreign policy and the federal reserve.

He is revolutionary because he represents a movement back to honesty, obeying the oath of office and following the Constitution.

He is revolutionary because he practices what he preaches and there isn't one personal witness or testimonial coming out to debate the contrary.

He is revolutionary because his actions and history gets young people (and those of all ages) excited about politics again and restores faith in a broken system, swarming in corruption.

edit on 19-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by ararisq

I'm not watching the post debate show...but why are you surprised. Ron Paul didn't create any fireworks tonight...all the talk worthy action was from Santorum, Romney, and Gingrich.

Ron Paul didn't do anything talk worthy tonight...we found out nothing new from him, he didn't get any great attacks in on anyone...he is just the same old Ron Paul...it could of been a debate from 2008. I know his supporters like his "consistency"...but it's boring and honestly not news worthy.

News worthy???

You mean like Newt's love life and Romney's finances???

Give me an effing break....

My power went out at 4 PM pacific and just came back on so I missed the whole debate, but as I"m getting caught up again I;m sure the story is the same as it's always been:
If we were talking about the real issues which need to be handled in our country, Ron Paul is the man with the plan... period.

I did just hear the post-game heads, the moderator guy in particular say, "Yeah we haven't talked much about Ron Paul, but he's definitely here for the long haul."

Hope it turns out like one poster said. That when he goes heads up, the other guy wont stand a chance.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
Dr. Paul is winning the quick vote so far.

www.cnn.com...

Of course he is going to win an internet poll.

He could of not shown up to the debate and won the internet poll.

That's because--with a few notable exceptions ahem--the internet crowd is not only better informed for bypassing the MSM, but their intellect reflects it.

Please, OutkastSearcher, join us.

edit on 19-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by ararisq

I'm not watching the post debate show...but why are you surprised. Ron Paul didn't create any fireworks tonight...all the talk worthy action was from Santorum, Romney, and Gingrich.

Ron Paul didn't do anything talk worthy tonight...we found out nothing new from him, he didn't get any great attacks in on anyone...he is just the same old Ron Paul...it could of been a debate from 2008. I know his supporters like his "consistency"...but it's boring and honestly not news worthy.

I think this should be the point where everyone ignores this poster. He is posting to get a rise out of Dr. Paul supporters. Just ignore him. His arguments have proved incredibly weak and a projection of a 75 year old man looking for a person with a nice speaking voice like Romney to vote for. Ignore him.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Wow is it really Ron Paul's fault that he doesn't have skeletons for the media to bring up everyday?

Nobody cares about Ron's income taxes, nobody cares about his personal relationships, there is no dirt on him. So yes, you're right! There isn't anything interesting about Ron Paul.

Oh wait, except for his policies. The only policies in this entire presidential race that would make a dent in the issues we're facing today. Yea, the issues don't matter. DRAMA matters.

Outkast, the way you spin everything, never ceases to amaze me.

Yes Ron Paul has a skeleton!! Look at this sick vote.

Day-after pill allows individual moral choice. (Apr 2011)

Santorum was right this evening, Paul isn't truly 100% for life. The "morning after
pill" is an abortion pill.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It doesn't show weakness to me at all, that the audience yelled out for fairness for Ron Paul.

To me, that shows some serious strength - No one, no matter how alpha male, can do it by themselves. A good leader moves people towards what is right, and good. It is NEVER a weakness to be able to do that.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by L00kingGlass

There's more reasons to vote for Paul than just politics buddy. There's alot on the line, another Obama or Mitt Romney and we might as well sign our children's death certificates. No exaggeration.

Ummm...yeah...just a bit of an exaggeration.

Ron Paul is not the messiah or the savior of our country.

He may be both or neither but only time will tell, but I can tell you one thing out of the four men on stage Paul is the only one who would fit the criteria

consider your signature quote

signature:
The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane - Nikola Tesla

The politicians of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane -

I think this is far more fitting of today's structure our politicians don't give us anything back all they do is take and control our freedoms, this is insanity our gift of life is something scientists struggle for answers too, and these puppets just want to take it away from the many and pass it to the few.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So is the a video of the debate up yet??, i've been doing some searching myself but so far i've found nothing

link   
reply to post by colbe

lol that isn't a skeleton, he doesn't try to hide any of his decisions. They're all a matter of public record anyways.

Of course Ron Paul wouldn't take away your right to take pills, he doesn't advocate a police state.

link   
If you consider the morning after pill to be an abortion pill, you probably also consider birth control pills to be the same. After all, birth control pills use harmones to keep anything from implanting in the womb. That's why some pharmacists refuse to give them out.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just FYI for anyone interested, CNN is airing the debate again right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Just FYI for anyone interested, CNN is airing the debate again right now.

Keep a note on their editing of Dr. Paul's words.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Wow is it really Ron Paul's fault that he doesn't have skeletons for the media to bring up everyday?

Nobody cares about Ron's income taxes, nobody cares about his personal relationships, there is no dirt on him. So yes, you're right! There isn't anything interesting about Ron Paul.

Oh wait, except for his policies. The only policies in this entire presidential race that would make a dent in the issues we're facing today. Yea, the issues don't matter. DRAMA matters.

Outkast, the way you spin everything, never ceases to amaze me.

Yes Ron Paul has a skeleton!! Look at this sick vote.

Day-after pill allows individual moral choice. (Apr 2011)

Santorum was right this evening, Paul isn't truly 100% for life. The "morning after
pill" is an abortion pill.

Thanks but I'll trust the doctor that delivered 4000 babies on that one and I agree with him that morality cannot be legislated. 4 years later it'll flip and the liberals will be back in control. His solution is more permanent on this issue and would save millions of lives.

link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You said it, not me.

No one cares about Ron Paul.

link   
Found a video of the full debate
Watch here

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join