It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's that exist in the infraredspectrum.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by binkbonk
Rods don't exist.

Maybe but 'Critters' do and if you head out into an area away from the city with Gen 3 night goggles you will see them

In the meantime, enjoy your bliss

Bugs come out at night as well don't you know zorgon or does that analysis suck as well

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaincosmic
Anyone who says UFOs dont exist is either a mental case or a jesus freak!

Thats not to say that most mental cases are jesus freaks or that most jesus freaks are mental cases.

Well I dont even believe in his dad never mind him
and I DON'T believe we get visits from Mog from Zog but I do think out there other life exists so how do you deal with that

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Bugs come out at night as well don't you know zorgon or does that analysis suck as well

Whatever belief system you wish to follow is okay by me... denying your ignorance is a full time job

Don't have the time to waste

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
oh man, this is life!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

While you are implying that I am ignorant, keep in mind that what I stated is fact. Yes, fact.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe but 'Critters' do and if you head out into an area away from the city with Gen 3 night goggles you will see them

Hey Zorgon old buddy. Not meaning to change topic from IR to Night Vision, but do you like those Gen 3 night goggles? I was looking online recently and noticed they're listed at $3500. Do they really help with UFO spotting in your opinion? The only negatives I found is they don't 'flip up' and they tend to fit people with smaller heads better.

Edit: Ok I found your thread from 2008 and I'm reading it.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join