It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul VS. Romney! Perry leaves, Gingrich falling and Santorum got money issues.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good news.

Bachman and Huntsman is long forgotten and new heads need to roll.

Perry just announced he is out of the race and Gingrich may be next according to this thread. Until Gingrich goes we have a 4man race between Romney, Santorum, Gingrich and Paul.

CHARLESTON, S.C. - January 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- ABC News has confirmed that Texas Gov. Rick Perry is abandoning his presidential bid and endorsing Newt Gingrich.

Perry plans a news conference at 11 a.m. in South Carolina, where he will announce his decision.

He has faced calls to drop out of the race in recent days as polls show him languishing while Gingrich gains steam.Source , Source 2 - Rick Perry Suspends Campaign

(From the thread on Gingrich)
Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview. Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE... Developing... She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours. Her explosive revelations are set to rock the campaign. But now a "civil war" has erupted inside of the network, an insider claims, on exactly when the confession will air! ABCNEWS suits determined it would be "unethical" to run the Marianne Gingrich interview so close to the South Carolina Primary.

I dont see Santorum gathering enough money to run a decent campaign and he wont get enough votes or delegates to get any kind of nomination. I believe that if/when Santorum "fails" in South Carolina where he currrently polls around 11% he is likely to reconcider he's campaign and drop out.

Santorum's fundraising lags behind the other candidates. His nearly two-decades in Washington may make it difficult for him to persuade Tea Partiers to support him. And his positions are considered by many to be too far to the right to be a viable candidate against Obama Source - Rick Santorum's background, and where he stands on the issues

With the current news-development we may very soon have a 2-man race just like Ron Pauls campaign announced after New Hampshire.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Mimir because: A thread on Perrys exit already existed (and evaded my search), so I modified this thread into something I didn't plan for at the beginning.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Let them all drop like flies except Ron Paul

Obamaaaaaa you are done !You banker puppet liar .
edit on 19-1-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join