It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time (Updated 1-19-12)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is the latest update on David Wicock's reporting on the economic situation.

divinecosmos.com...

A 122-nation alliance is backing a lawsuit that could free the Earth from financial tyranny. This investigation reveals who the perpetrators are and what we can do to solve the problem.

UPDATE WEDNESDAY 1/19: Preparing Section Four and Section Five, and doing it right the first time, has taken longer than I had anticipated. There was also a major new development today that had to be included as well.

JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME

2012 has begun as a year of rampant paranoia and hopelessness on the Internet and throughout mainstream media.

The economy appears to be in a dire predicament -- ready to go over a cliff into an abyss few can even allow themselves to consider.

The Euro has been teetering on the brink of total collapse. A frantic bailout of the entire European Union, proposed by the Federal Reserve, has done very little to relieve the fears of the public.

On December 19th, 2011, Britain announced they will refuse to participate in this bailout -- showing how tense and uncertain the situation really is.

Simultaneously, very aggressive and blatant moves are being made to start World War III in the Middle East -- with imminent, ever-increasing threats from Israel and the United States to attack Iran.

Since 9/11, Americans and much of the Western world have been led to believe that the biggest enemy they face is terrorism from Islamic extremists. Nonetheless, there is now overwhelming, undeniable evidence that the true enemy... is within.

You are about to read a comprehensive investigation summarizing all the best information I have gathered about the true nature of this crisis since I became directly aware of it in 1992.

Very few people are aware that a massive 122-nation coalition has formed to solve the problem -- just in the nick of time – and they are backing a legal, public solution to end Financial Tyranny.

Britain announcing that they will refuse to participate in this bailout could be
a sign of just how unstable things are.

Has anyone seen a listing of the 122 nations yet?

This is interesting as well...

As you will see, on December 31st, David Hutlzer publicly conveyed vital information to me for this case, acting directly on behalf of Benjamin Fulford -- the former Asia-Pacific bureau chief for Forbes Magazine, and a leading representative of this international alliance.

Ben had David direct me to the "Unwanted Publicity Intelligence" website, which contains extremely sensitive documents. I was astonished when I reviewed this website, considering that I was told it is very dangerous to publish pictures of the Federal Reserve bonds.

A week later, on January 6th, David and his eight-year-old son Mackie burned to death in their home. Hardly anything recognizable was left. Accelerants were found outside and arson has not been ruled out

www.journal-news.net...

MARTINSBURG - West Virginia State Police have identified the two victims of Friday's fatal fire in Glengary as David Cole Hutlzer, 56 and James Hutlzer, 8.

The family relationship of the two wasn't made clear; both victims were found in the rear bedroom of the residence at 436 Apple Harvest Drive.

The bodies were visually examined by Donald Shirley, medical examiner for Berkeley County. An autopsy was scheduled and will be conducted in Charleston, WV. Friday, members of the West Virginia State Police Crime Scene Response Team, along with the West Virginia State Fire Marshal, processed the scene and confirmed the death of the two victims. The investigation is on-going.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

Just a tragic fire, or something more?
edit on 19-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm wondering if the 122 Nations that met in 2008 are the same ones in this case.

82 nations on board
Last month, 122 nations met at a Cluster Munition Coalition meeting in Wellington, New Zealand, to work out final discussions for an eventual treaty banning cluster bombs. The draft, which has been endorsed by 82 nations, would bar signatory nations from producing, using or stockpiling cluster bombs.

Source

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here's the issue I have with this: First of all, David Wilcock creeps me out. I don't know why. To me, he reeks of snake oil salesman and arrogance, along with a sprinkle of crazy. And I have a pretty open mind.

Second of all, what makes you think this wouldn't be thrown out of court? Much less charges have been thrown out of court for political reasons. A judge could just say "there is no credible evidence of a financial conspiracy." BOOM case over!

And lastly, it falls into the external savior myth. Thats the myth that some external savior will come and save us, this time it comes in the form of financial money. In my opinion, this is all a distraction and a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For those who might enjoy a rather enlightened viewpoint on Wilcock?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Skull and Bones. 3/22/12. Coming Soon...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

S
F for a very good find I'm still reading but will return and brainstorm, but so far brainstorming might not be needed

top topics

join