It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten - Film about Gov/Alien Abduction of Children! Must See!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Have any of you seen "The Forgotten (2004)"? I just saw it and was stunned. It's an incredibly suspenseful and chilling psychological thriller about a conspiracy between the government and extraterrestrials to abduct children and then erase their parents' memory of them. Somehow, these "shadowy powers" are also able to erase all physical traces of the children, including their photographs and belongings. Gee, they must have amazing powers beyond comprehension. I wonder if the maker of the film was trying to tell us something?

This is a film David Icke would love. Someone should forward it to him, so he can talk about it in his interviews and lectures.

There is also a "jump in your chair" scene where a woman suddenly gets pulled up into the sky. lol

Here is the info about it on IMDB:

www.imdb.com...

Here's the trailer for it on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the whole film on YouTube. Part 1 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

If I were you, I'd watch it while it's still up on YouTube. Otherwise, you'll have to go out and rent it if it's no longer up there. It's very engaging and will send chills down your spine, as you wonder how much truth there is in this film. lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well aren't you lucky SOPA hasn't passed yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I enjoyed this movie as well, thought it was underrated.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookyjack

Really cool movie and interesting! Has all the elements...conspiracy, government & alien interaction, mind-control...geez sounds like ATS

I def give it a

edit on 19-1-2012 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

It's funny. I watched this years ago. It did not have the same impact on me then,at the time I thought that the premise was totally unreal. Now I think that this could be art imitating life? Thanks for posting this.

On a different note, (ment to be funny... not trolling!),

I'll never trust Gary Sinese again!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I really liked this, very mysterious and surprising.
haven't seen it in about 4-5 years so can't remeber too much but my bro owns the DVD, I may watch it sometime.

I do think there should be spoiler tags or remove the "Jump in your chair" bit of your post, it's the most surprising part of the movie.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Check out these other interesting films.

www.imdb.com...

Cube (1997)

7 complete strangers of widely varying personality characteristics are involuntarily placed in an endless kafkaesque maze containing deadly traps.

Part 1 of 9:

www.youtube.com...

This is a great horror movie, and runs like a long Twilight Zone episode.

www.imdb.com...

Population 436 (2006)

A census-taker (Sisto) is sent to investigate why a certain small town has had the same population -- 436 residents -- for the last 100 years.

Trailer:

www.youtube.com...

www.imdb.com...

Sphere (1998)

A spaceship is discovered under three hundred years' worth of coral growth at the bottom of the ocean.

Trailer:

www.youtube.com...

Full Movie, Part 1 of 9:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Have you actually watched Population 436? If you had you might've realized that you were actually doing the forum a disservice by recommending that steaming pile. Fred Durst as an actor?! Just in case his music didn't make you want to vomit. ;/

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Have you actually watched Population 436? If you had you might've realized that you were actually doing the forum a disservice by recommending that steaming pile. Fred Durst as an actor?! Just in case his music didn't make you want to vomit. ;/

No, but the trailer looked good. It seems like an extended Twilight Zone episode.

I did see all three of the Cube movies though. They were disgusting and revolting. But they sound like a metaphor for what the Illuminati do to play games and mind-F the population for their sick entertainment.

Any of you seen them?

top topics

join