Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Newt Is Right - Obama IS The Food Stamp President - Added 14.2 Million!

page: 1
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Obama has added 14.2 Million in only 3 years!

This is a disgrace!
We can do better than that.
January 2008 32 million were on food stamps.

October 2011 46 million are on food stamps!!!




posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Food stamps is another way of saying socialism. =D



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Good grief! Is there anyone who doesn't see this is a way to also help large corporations that produce instant processed garbage ...and call it food?

Food stamps are propping up a whole industry here in America.
You want General Mills and Kraft to go out of business?

If people were not incentivized with food stamps these packages of chemicals and dehydrated livestock feed would never make it off the shelves.

No turnover, no sales...only the desperately poor and ignorant buy the crap. Take away their foodstamps and they will HAVE to grow their own food and buy bulk grains. No sales at all (even if govt subsidized) will put a number of sectors out of work. It affects all the people producing the foodstuffs, the chemicals sold as foodstuffs, the farmers, the markets the truck drivers... all along the lines including those who make the non recyclable containers we will leave to our kids in landfills.



edit on 19-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Food stamps is another way of saying socialism. =D


Food stamps is another way of saying "Hungry People"

Of course the Stamp program went up, guess what else went up. The unemployment number.

Obama is a lunch box, but he was handed a economy on a downward tailspin.

Use your heads gentlemen, for more than a place to put your hat.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Food stamps is another way of saying socialism. =D


Food stamps is another way of saying "Hungry People"

Of course the Stamp program went up, guess what else went up. The unemployment number.

Obama is a lunch box, but he was handed a economy on a downward tailspin.

Use your heads gentlemen, for more than a place to put your hat.


The American people want solutions not excuses. Obama is a failure.
The economy is a disaster. Millions of people have just given up and dropped
out of the workforce. Use you head.

We need a capitalist in the White House.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Food stamps is another way of saying socialism. =D


Socialism doesn't work. Just look at Greece.

---------
We need more Keystone Pipeline jobs and fewer socialists in the White House.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The food stamp program is not with out it's faults. Millions of people are approved without meeting the requirements. It's very easy to lie on the application and get away with it. I don't think it's Obama, I think the system in which grant the food stamps to the people needs an overhaul, with stricter guidelines.

It's easy to tell SS you have no job, then turn around and work/sell drugs for cash under the table. Your suppose to claim any money made, but do you think people are really honesty enough to do that? No.

Stricter rules, fewer people on Food Stamps. However Obama sucks anyway you wanna slice it.
edit on 19-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
The food stamp program is not with out it's faults. Millions of people are approved without meeting the requirements. It's very easy to lie on the application and get away with it. I don't think it's Obama, I think the system in which grant the food stamps to the people needs an overhaul, with stricter guidelines.

It's easy to tell SS you have no job, then turn around and work/sell drugs for cash under the table. Your suppose to claim any money made, but do you think people are really honesty enough to do that? No.

Stricter rules, fewer people on Food Stamps. However Obama sucks anyway you wanna slice it.
edit on 19-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)


Obama wants Americans dependent on the food stamp program and ObamaCare.
Grow the government and attack capitalism. That's the plan.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Aren't the number of recipients directly tied to the state of the economy?

Food stamps do not magically increase because some of you believe Obama is a Muslim plant to exploit his communist agenda. More people are poor and need help. Hello? Is anyone home?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Aren't the number of recipients directly tied to the state of the economy?

Food stamps do not magically increase because some of you believe Obama is a Muslim plant to exploit his communist agenda. More people are poor and need help. Hello? Is anyone home?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



The economy is a disaster because Obama has been burning the midnight oil dreaming
NEW rules and regulations.

The few dog & pony shows he had with small business were a joke.

A joke on capitalism.

Obama is a 1 term president. Get used to it.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Obviously it has absolutely nothing to do with shrinking jobs, a tanked economy and the cost of living (and inflation) rising. All those food stamp receivers are frauds!



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Food stamps is another way of saying socialism. =D


Socialism doesn't work. Just look at Greece.

---------
We need more Keystone Pipeline jobs and fewer socialists in the White House.


Spoken like a true pundit for the oil industry.

And the coal is clean too.
And FRACKING never hurt anyone, never set anyone's water on fire or caused any earthquakes or landslides.

And the poor energy companies never made a profit last year....



Those are only opponents crying sour grapes eh?

If you can squeeze dollars out of it and get a slave force willing to work the ground and drag it out for you because they are STARVING....any poison is good poison and the end (RICH OIL EXECS GETTING RICHER) justifies the means. Who cares what inheritance we leave those kids as long as you can measure it in dollars and cents.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Obama is a 1 term president. Get used to it.


Don't know if I believe you


You made about 20 threads telling us Palin was gonna win in 2012.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012


Obama is a 1 term president. Get used to it.





Saving this in my mailbox so that I can remind you of saying it.... at a later date.

edit on 19-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Obama is a 1 term president. Get used to it.


Don't know if I believe you


You made about 20 threads telling us Palin was gonna win in 2012.


Palin is for Newt.

Wait until after the primary. By Monday you will realize the power of Sarah Palin.

Newt will bring us more jobs and fewer food stamps.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Eurisko2012


Obama is a 1 term president. Get used to it.





Saving this in my mailbox so that I can remind you of saying it.... at a later date.

edit on 19-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)


No president has been re-elected with unemployment numbers this high since FDR.

Obama is toast. Look for Hillary to be trotted out soon.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The numbers are consistent with the trend in place when Obama took office. In fact, a close look at the numbers show that many more were already unemployed when Obama took office then became unemployed after he took office.

Just to be clear, I am not happy with the job Obama has done. I think he has taken a way too centrist role when I voted for a more liberal role. I think Republicans should start calling him their own.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


@Obama has added 14.2 Million in only 3 years!



But, there are more people now who need the assistance and the foodstamps have helped their families im sure, so what is the prob?????



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


@Obama has added 14.2 Million in only 3 years!



But, there are more people now who need the assistance and the foodstamps have helped their families im sure, so what is the prob?????


We need to change the fundamentals.

Grow the economy at a 5% rate not the pathetic 2% rate.

The private sector needs to grow the economy not the government.

We need a capitalist to move into the White House and undo everything Obama has done.

- Restore America -



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
edit on 19-1-2012 by Liquesence because: bad code






top topics



 
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join