It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone bannedfrom glp for no reason So here I am!(lot saner here might i add)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
HI I have been on this site before but did not register so I thought it was high time to do so.I was a member over at Glp for about a month,today When I went to the site it said my Ip was banned,when I requested an unbann stating i did nothing wrong and wanted to know why I was banned,I got denied...with a convenient offer to upgrade my account for money and avoid future banns.Sounds like whoever runs that site is a money grubbin control loving sociopath lol.Anyway rant rant rant,Anyone else have that happen to them?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyfats

yup same here, funny thing is i never even posted anything there, and wasn´t a frequent user, just popped in once a week or so to check the sanity level. A week ago i noticed i was banned, lol. Still am.

I usually can circumvent all bans though but theirs is very persistant, cannot circumvent it for long, usually rebanned after few minutes with new proxy. The only reliable way i have found is ixquick.

Oh welcome to ATS btw.
edit on 19-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thanks for the reply NeoVain,thing is I did post once,it was an introduction post and was nothing but nice.Honestly the main reason i was there was because i found a lot of the crazies on there to be quite amusing and it made me laugh.People would use a name coward or something and post really stupid stuff lol.The person running it clearly has some kind of agenda,they even say that if you try and change your ip they will report to your ip provider and make you lose internet.Can we say control freaks ha ha!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyfats

Hi joeyfats, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you wish, you may start a proper intro thread that is about you, ie, what are your interests and why etc.

Take your time, if you have any questions you can either ask them in an intro thread, I'm sure someone will reply. Or just message me, or any staff member anytime.

Once you have achieved 20 posts you will then be able to start new threads in there proper forums, and also send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice. (banned from GLP)

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join