It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing...1...2... Project Bluebeam, Strange Noises and Sights Possibly Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Project Bluebeam is supposedly a leaked plan to use a faked alien invasion, or other scientific and religious artificial context to install world government

Strange Noises are being heard all over the world, and are completely "unexplained" or easily debunked.

news.gather.com...

Google : Strange Noises

Check the video tab of your search for endless hours of this newest conspiracy.

Combine this with the stories currently and in the past about strange auroras, and countless UFO or other visual anomalies in the sky and you have the makings of a real conspiracy.

The Bluebeam controllers might just be test driving the softwre and hardwre for the coming light show. What better way than something pretty like an Aurora that can easily be explained away to laymen. How about strange noises that are eerily similar to video games, movies and other culture that will easily be dismissed as hoax on the internet or a VM campaign?

Testing... 1 .... 2.... Mic Check!

Of course, all these rumblings and earthquakes, combined with the secret library being discovered in egypt, the fasination with end of world dogma, and other new history being 'unearthed' meakes me question for sure.

Is this Bluebeam being rolled out?

Over 1,000 mayan codicies released when only 7 existed before.
Interest in Sumerian Religion.
Revising Egypt's History as more advanced

The lists go on and on.
edit on 2012/1/19 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I guess yes, this is Bluebeam and I expect it to suffer from all kinds of technical hitches. I'm not a great fan of 'entertainment' but I'm stockpiling popcorn ready for the comedy of errors.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Kester because: the aliens made me do it

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And they playing with Holograms,

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
look at this:
3D Holographic display using Strontium Barium Niobate
www.dtic.mil...

hmmm....

edit on 19-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I personally think these noises are not anything real, and its just a fad here on ATS. I havent heard anything in mainstream media about strange noises. My wife does claim to hear them after I have eaten a bean burrito though.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

cant wait for that to be at disney!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

That would be pretty cool in the right hands of course

According to this article they are gearing up to false signal the second coming of Christ, and a alien invasion, to set NWO aka one world government

projectdarkbook.com...

It's a interesting read, a lot but very well wrote and put together.

But just like most things we'll see

edit on 19-1-2012 by mytheroy because: added text

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
I guess yes, this is Bluebeam and I expect it to suffer from all kinds of technical hitches. I'm not a great fan of 'entertainment' but I'm stockpiling popcorn ready for the comedy of errors.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Kester because: the aliens made me do it

Yeah I think the advancement of the Internet reaching so many these days has kind of put a spanner in the works.
If they were going to do it, they should have done it years ago while only a minute fringe knew about Project Bluebeam.
No one would believe an alien invasion these days as too many people know about the Project.

And you just know if the idiots do still go ahead with it, that it's going to be one screw up after another!

edit on 19-1-2012 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

According to this site: 100777.com...
(hit refresh after it loads and the text won't be blacked out)

The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, ‘2001: A Space Odyssey;’ the StarTrek series, and ‘Independence Day;’ all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, ‘Jurrassic Park,’ deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies.
jahtruth.net...
What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines.
This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false ‘proof’ from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

According to the many reports we have received, we believe it will begin with some kind of worldwide economic disaster. Not a complete crash, but enough to allow them to introduce some kind of in-between currency before they introduce their electronic cash to replace all paper or plastic money.
The in-between currency will be used to force anyone with savings to spend or turn in their cash because they understand that people who have money and are not dependent upon them might be the very ones who will mount an insurrection against them. If everyone is broke, no one can fund a war of any kind: paper currency will cease to exist. This is one of the first signs.
But to implement the worldwide electronic money system, everyone in the world who might have money in the future, will have to have a way to transfer money electronically. Before that time, everyone will have spent, before the year 2,000, all of their cash, reserves and assets. Everyone has to be 100% dependent upon the Council for their existence.
To prevent any kind of independence, the new world order has already implanted micro chips in wild animals, birds, fish, etc. Why? They want to make certain that the people who will not accept the new world order will not be able to hunt or fish any where in the world. If they try, they will be tracked and traced by satellites, then hunted down and imprisoned or killed.

Hmmm. We are experiencing earthquakes, economic problems, and mass animals deaths.
Coincidence? I think not.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

i actually suggested that maybe somebody had left a mic open,
causing some sort of feedback, on stealthycats thread

nice job on making a thread about it
S&F

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You really have to ask yourselves what survives if we don't. The pyramids are what we all know about Egypt. What is our pyramid? The internet can vanish, in an instant, and all of the connections are gone in that instant.

What do we leave behind that will last as long as the pyramids? Bunkers. Bunkers and architectural wonders.

Do you decide what lies inside our pyramid? Did the Egyptian people? It would seem the more we learn about the past (despite different societies, technologies and timelines) we, the human race, have always been roughly the same as a whole.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
What if this is true?
I can't believe what a hand full of people are doing with the rest of the world!
How can they control us in such ways?
What do they think we are?

And how can we let this keep happening?
Man, I'm so frustrate.

When there will be a world wide revolution against this people?!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Very interesting vid, my question is how will the TPTB protect themselves from the brain influence and activity the 99% will endure through frequencies? Just a thought? half way through the vid but didn't want to lose this idea, watching the rest now. Thx.

I don't think tin foil hats will cut it, Any thoughts to make a stronger one to repel them?

Again, just a thought?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hi my friend. I hope I am not bothering you by asking a question, if I could do anything in return I would and will. But I am homeless I believe you can help me. Are you willing to help share some knowledge to me? I absolutely need to learn how to make gold flakes purer. Me and my friend have about a half an ounce of gold stripped from computer parts, etc. He knows how to extract the gold off the chipset but nobody will buy it unless it is refined further. How can we refine it further?

top topics

join