It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder Ron Paul cannot be mentioned in a good way on Hannity, Rush or Boortz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

I don't really need to say this, but don't think for a second that it matters that those people support the Occupy movement.

They don't really, they just back anything activist young people do because that is where they can grab up votes and new blood. In reality, all the occupies I stopped by had a large anti Obama presence and I saw a lot of Ron Paul supporters.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think outcast is a troll and proud of it. Seriously, I actually follow his posts and believes he's a smart dude, but I know when he writes "there's no conflict of interest here Romney hasn't work for bain capital since 1999" that he can't really believe this. He is trolling you hard.

I know he's a hard core Obama supporter who fell for the cult like following in 2008 and he is too petty to admit Obama lied about nearly everything. He won't admit it, rather than vote for what he really believes, he will continue to vote for "the winning side" even if that winning side has been a complete farce.

Obama is a snake, Bush was and still is a snake, clinton was pretty good, but a snake none the less, bush senior was a snake and on and on. None of them represent you. George Carlin said it best. people like outkast take this as if it's a game, I don't find it funny, but for some reason they do, there is no way someone with even a bit of objectivity could look you in the face and say Bain capital owning these networks is not a conflict of interest, and everything is on the up and up because they donate to the superpacs. If you truly believe this outkast, which we both know you don't

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You're completely lost, I know for a fact you don't believe this, so I am confused as to why you keep spewing it. Do you have to pretend now that superpacs are ok because your messiah who use to be against them is 100% for them, or, ummm what the hell happened to you. It's disappointing for me, because I actually find you to be one of the more informed posters here, but the Obama love and Paul hate is disturbing.
edit on 27-4-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join