It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAsay1LOVE Introdction to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello all!!!

I am very excited to be a new member here at ATS. Being a frequent guest to the site, I have read and learned many great theories from many great minds. The minimal bickering is offsetting at times, but the information and thoughts are truly amazing. For several years i have invested a great amount of time researching, and lecturing on the topic of MONEY. More specifically, the creation of currency, and the power this manipulation holds. I am in no way an expert on any topic; however, the research and knowledge i have collected on such topics is quite extensive. I am very interested in my continuing research on metaphysics and quantum physics, and this is the area I really hope to grow in from the information posted on this site regularly. Kowledge is the greatest influence in my opinion; for with absolute knowledge comes absolute advantage. Even if material posted on this site is proved hoax, or debunked, allowing ones mind to accept the many theories in life does not hinder higher learning, but in my opinion, advances our minds out of the bondage that main stream media , and academia hold us in. We are all one being, one conciousness, and one love.

Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love to All

Thank you for taking the time to read my intro, and i hope to not only continue learning, but to provide another great mind to the many topics of debate

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

JAsay1LOVE, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay. .

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love to You!
Welcome aboard!

new topics

join