It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Night Crawler Sightings..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
legends has it that these beings have existed in the woods of calinfornia before the coming of man. The night crawlers are only meant to come out at night and are meant to be difficult to see.

Here is a video of the night crawlers that has been around a while and to my knowledge not debunked. Anyway I came across another video in which a creature of some kind seems to walk across a pool at night. I guess it could be cgi but I am no expert...

Strange Alien Stick-like creatures caught on security camera above Fresno in Yosemite National Park
www.youtube.com...

THEY ARE BACK!!! ELEMENTAL BEINGS IN CALIFORNIA
www.youtube.com...

soz i could not embed these videos..
edit on 19-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Those are interesting.

Personally I really get the feeling there's something going on with people using stilts and strings/wires like a puppet.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thats pretty creepy looking, but that might be because it reminds me of Mc Hammer's pants...

Is there any back story to this? this is the first i've heard of "Night Crawlers"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tobiasfrost

I kind of though that for the first one although i could not work out how it was done. The second video.. no chance. What ever it is looks like it is walking right across the water...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This subject has been beat to death on ATS. These very videos made the rounds last year or the year before.

ATS
ATS

There are a dozen more at least.

This most recent vid is clearly a puppet being pulled on a string. It swings back and forth and everything. If anything, it clarifies the whole deal as a hoax.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Fact or Faked tried debunking these stick figures and even with their multiple attempts using puppets, wires they They were unable to recreate the movement of these creatures without it looking obviously faked.

I wonder about this though because they all seem to walk along a straight line....as if following some sort of guiding wire or something ?

The stilt hypothesis goes out the door with the range in size....there is one tall one as well as a much shorter one following.....

It must be a A baby hoaxer who's mastered walking on stilts already !

The second pool siting is fairly interesting...too bad it only walks along one linear plane....once again...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

I know older videos exist however the second video to my knowledge has not been on ats. How does the fact it swings back and forth make it a puppet. My dogs tail swings back and forth when it moves and he is not a puppet.

I am not saying it is not puppet i would just like some elaboration...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First video seems to shift a lot in quality, so I think it has been edited. Would guess that the white creatures are CGI. Second video looks like a piece of white linnen on a string.

Hoax..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ahh so that explains the Night crawlers song by Judas Priest

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i call hoax... especially on the first video.. have seen it before on ats...
the second video does look like a piece of linen on a string...and they could have used fishing line and strung that up right across the yard, an also the way it moves looks like it is being 'pulled' along, they could have used a winch/pulley system for that....

if it was an 'elemental' being then surely they would move with a bit more elegance and grace IMHO

but never say never.....
peace x

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

I know older videos exist however the second video to my knowledge has not been on ats. How does the fact it swings back and forth make it a puppet. My dogs tail swings back and forth when it moves and he is not a puppet.

I am not saying it is not puppet i would just like some elaboration...

Let's look at this from a scientific standpoint. First off, we can rule out ghost. I've heard people make this claim before, but the question remains; "if it's a ghost, what's it a ghost of?"

Secondly; whether it be an alien and/or an unknown "monster", it would still be, biologically speaking, classified as an animal. Now let's look at the design:

-long gangly legs
-no arms
-seemingly slow and cumbersome

Now that we have these details, we can start asking questions:

-What are the biological advantages to this evolutionary design?
-How would it be a predator?
-What would keep it from being prey?
-Why have they only been seen on grainy nightvision camera footage, and not by people, especially considering they seem to be attracted to yards?
-Why the vast range in sizes? If they're living creatures, why wouldn't the very small one crossing the pool be accompanied by a parent?
-Why does the one crossing the pool's legs sway back and forth, making them useless as walking tools, while the ones on the path walk with weight and determined steps?

Again, I call hoax. We have several different videos. Each one shows creatures of vast differences in both motion and size. All can be faked, and since the method of execution is still up in the air, it explains why each "creature" in each vid is so different. We're seeing people's attempts to recreate the original video, and pawning it off as "sighting footage", that is all.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When it "walks on water" watch how it rocks back & forth front to back, like it's controlled from
a wire above it. The movements have a unnatural look.

Not buying it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This whole thing is extremely interesting but I have no idea what this things could be. Some of the videos seem like they may be re-creations of the original but I do believe that there is something unnatural in a few of the videos.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Peeps have tried to replicate their movement with strings and wires and stuff and to my knowledge have been unable to do so..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

The first video on ATS to my knowledge has not been debunked.. It is all very well calling hoax but I would like to know how it has been hoaxed...

happy day to thee....
x

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

No they tried to do that with the first video.....

They didnt try to do this with the pool video....

Its clear that this is pulled on a string drawn across the water......like another poster said, you can see the cloth moving backand forth as its being pulled.......

the first couple are fluid movement.................this one is clearly a hoax.......

It doesnt even look like the other one, the legs arent defined.......to me it looks nothing like the first two.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I wish I could find the video that explained more of the legend behind this.

Many natives around the California area have heard legends and have apparently know of these "night crawlers" for quite some time now.

They even show how they have made wooden sculptures that replicate them, which coincidentally looks EXACT to the ones we see in these videos.

Yeah I believe it is odd that these creatures walk in a dead straight line and look clumsy, but in all fairness there are plenty of creatures that have a very awkward movements.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The second video almost looks fake to me. It doesn't move like the ones in the first video. It kind of..hops and drags along... Almost like a marionette does. I wonder if there is not some one with a puppet in a strong and pulley system, making this thing hop along like that.

I suspect both are fake, but the second one was just really bad fake. At least that is how it looks to me.
edit on 22-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join