It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awesome minds at ATS can help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is the first thread under my "communicationwillfreeus" moniker. I have been a member for awhile now. Not always under this name but that is another story that does not sit well with me. Anyway I love to debate, converse, and learn with all the ATS family members here. There is never a time that I log onto this website and not learn something new.

I have really become bored of the internet lately. I like all ancient history and alternate history stuff. Then there are the alien past stories, cryptozoology, rare mysterious finds, religious history and interperatations, and the pyramids. I also can not resist LHC, 911, atlantis, advanced science finds and so on. I think you can see why I love this sight, it is so broad based and shows me things that I did not even know I was interested in.
What I was hoping you can help me with is this: Post your favorite websites that you feel are full of
"good stuff"
I am sure I will get stuff that I did not even know I was interested in.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicationwillfreeus

Hello, whoever you are now.

As to "good stuff", here's a site that will supply you with all the food for thought you'll probably ever need.

Enjoy...

new topics

join