It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need education

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I was reading this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and it really sparked my curiousity. I have some questions that I know our vast community and shed some light onto for me. You will notice that my paragraphs skip from one thing to another but my head is so full of questions and the whole curiosity of it all is just mind boggling so forgive me.

In our world, each culture has its "spirts". The christian religon places lables on these spirits, if they're good they're angels if they're bad they're demons. There's vast documentation on how to conjure these "demons" there's even documentation on thier names. Why is it that there's no documentation (that I'm aware of) on how to contact /conjure angels you can't pray to them cause that's totally against the religon. You can't use a pentagram cause it's supposidly used for evil (even though at one time it was for good). There's litature about thier names but it's obscure. With what I've read, you're average hormonialy imbalanced teenager with some reading can supposidly conjure up a demon

Everyone says don't mess with demons they're bad news and they'll mess your world up. If someone manages to conjure up these demons what happens, a port hole opens and some holved creature straight out of the movie Legend appears? (yes, that was overly dramatic but you understand what I'm getting at.)

I have more questions but I don't have time to sit down and write it all out. I'm thinkin this will get us off to a good start don't you think?

forgive the spelling I didn't check it.

Bandit795: I edited the url

[edit on 15-9-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
come on people there has to be members here than can shed some light on this!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
You want to conjure up/contact Angels? is that what your saying?
I believe you can conjure up demons yes, never really saw the point
in it myself.
I do seem to remember a site kind of on the track that your talking
about I think. See if I can find it for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don't know if this site helps you any.

www.spiritual-encounters.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
No no I don't want to conjur Angels. I don't want to conjur anything. I'm just totally curious about this thing I find it fasinating!

It's just that all you ever hear is people summoning "bad" spirits / demons you never hear about people summoning "good" spirits.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
some ppl believe in spirit guides...maybe these are good spirits

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well you have a point there, no you never do. It always seems to
be the darkside doesn't it.
Maybe people find that more exciting or something, well obviously
they do.
I'll have to think about this some more

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The reason you never hear about people summoning good spirits is because in the view of the churches, summoning and pact-making is, in itself, evil.

If you follow the links that I recieved you will find that some of the "demons" are actually just good natured spirits from cultures that the Christians believed to be evil and demonic.

The reason why I requested the names of demons is because I already knew that there would be good spirits in with the bad. In finding the bad and the good together I will be able to choose what to summon. (Yes, I am a practicing summoner and seer.) In many of the texts I have studied, it is stated that a person that does white magic can summon demons and still be considered a white mage so long as their intents are benevolant.

As for the people that think only bad can come of demons, you might want to rethink that. Think about making a pact that could benefit both others and the demon. This is not a bad thing. In the long run it could yeild possitive resuts if you do it right.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Daniel191159
In your endevors can you please, please share your outcomes and events with me? I find this so fasinating you could not imagine. Please feel free to email me or u2u me. I don't care if I have to send you a self address stamped envlope for you to write to me about your experiences.

new topics

top topics

join