It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds debunked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This guy thinks he has it all figured out.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JonathanNicholas

This guy also seems to have figured it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So does this guy...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

WOW lol it was funny but his hair is hilarious ha ha ha lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This guy sounds sincere. I believe he has perfectly reproduced some of the sounds we are hearing using his Sony loop library. Does that prove this is where the sounds originated? No. But it is pretty interesting. I'm sure some of you have the ability to test it out. Thats one of the great things about this sight. Maybe this post will be the first step in explaining the sounds. If so, I am happy to be a part of it. ok a really tiny part...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
hmmm..it may even be possible that ATS has somehow something to do with the sound lol cause it got me back active in the forum..been quiet absent for a while

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
isnt there a load of threads already on this ....one just started not even 20 mins ago?
as much as the subject is interesting ,i'm new and even i can find them... isn't it a viral campaign anyway

here's one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in fact fragile earth is a good place to start

edit on 19-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
if this has been posted already i sincerely apologize. i did do a quick search on ATS but didnt see it. If thats the case then just ignore this. only trying to help

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

even do a search for stealthycat

edit on 19-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: stuff

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
its a proven viral? I havent heard that yet.i mean its what a lot of folks are assuming but didnt know it had been proven. if so once again my bad.as far as finding posts easily i did do a search for strange sounds debunked and saw some posts but they were not the same as the one i posted. i should have been more thorough. it wont happen again.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I like your guy better.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

was just pointing them out, alot of threads are just about people argunig about how many threads there is already.

peace

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Apologies if anyone has posted this already but has Kevin Smith's "Red State" had a mention as yet ?

The shoot-out is then suddenly interrupted when a mysterious loud trumpet blast echos across the sky. The remaining Coopers lower their weapons and run outside rejoicing, claiming that "the Rapture" has come upon them as the trumpet continues to play. Abin Cooper calmly approaches a stunned ATF team and confidently taunts them that God's wrath is upon the Earth. He raises his arms and stands in the face of a confused and worried Keenan in a moment of triumph, daring him to defy God as the trumpet blares.

Several days later, during a briefing before high-ranking government officials, Keenan reports that he then head-butted Cooper and took the rest of the congregation into custody. He explains that the trumpet noises were not in fact the Rapture but came from a group of marijuana farmers who lived down the road and were irritated with Cooper. As a prank they rigged up an old fire truck siren to an iPod with loud trumpet noises, unaware of the shootout taking place over the hill

en.wikipedia.org...

Completely failed to find a clip

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Neo, ty for posting that video. Just watched the whole thing. I thought the guy was funny and he had good theories. Johnathan, stop stressing about making another thread. Yes, there are many threads, but at the same time, I'm just glad people are taking more interest and trying to figure out what it is....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If this whole sound thing is some kind of viral campaign, then why has the phenomena been reported as occurring since the 70's ?

~2nd: My favorite number of the alphabet is purple
~

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yup you're right the more people get in on this the quicker we will figure out if it is bull or not. OK I will Thread away!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Someone else mentioned the sounds might be coming from a game called Mass Effect, I went out and BOUGHT the game to confirm this and danged if that poster is right, as far as I am concerned, these videos are either:
1. a hoax and others ran with the original video, or
2. a viral mass marketing ploy for ME3

needless to say, I started playing and now i am hooked

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i really liked the second video, but he lost me when he started talking about "space ship earth"
ummmm dont think so

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Saw this 'Strange Noise' video and it was put all into perspective as to what is going on.
edit on 20-1-2012 by myeyeshavseen because: (no reason given)

P.S. The noise phenomena seems to be a big giant hoax.. Fooled me too.

edit on 20-1-2012 by myeyeshavseen because: fixed the link

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The hoax/viral marketing idea doesn't explain why people all over the world (including ATS members) have heard these sounds in person. I know it's common to make foolish youtube videos these days, but how common is it to blast real sound all across a city loud enough to shake homes all for the "fun" of a hoax? If it is a giant hoax, who ever started it needs to be arrested for inciting panic. A lot of folks are really freaked out by this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join