It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What FACEBOOK and GOOGLE are hiding from the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

That seems reasonable.

I surrender!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I accept your surrender, and claim your possesions as my own. Including your wife.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think some are missing the point that a Google search is not supposed to be a replacement for a university class or reading a book; it's supposed to be for finding what you actually want to find on the internet. Why would I want to be presented with a bunch of other stuff when what I want to find can be easier by learning how I search and what results I usually click on? That's smart, not a conspiracy nor a bad thing. Google's not trying to keep you Republican or Democrat by presenting you with more results of one than another; they're trying to keep you using their service when YOU are the one clicking on more of one type of link than another. It's not preemptive; they don't start feeding you lefty articles if you don't always click on lefty articles. They don't feed you blogs all the time when you always click on news links. Yay Google and Facebook. Thank you for learning how *I* want to use the internet, not how anyone else thinks I should use it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've seen many TED talks, but didn't think this one was very special.

Actually it seemed like very common knowledge, at least that's what I thought.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thank you for the report! I hate not being able to use video...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
this video was already posted at least twice
just saying

well to be honest it is not what facebook and google are all about.

watch... in the matter of few years facebook - or any thing similar to facebook like myspace or some new thing that will be so big that everybody will have ... and google will pretty much have everybody in their pocket

what i mean by that- they will have all the searches you have done on the internet the website you viewed etc..
and all the posts and videos and pictures of youself you have uploeaded and dsicussed.
they will know what kind of person you are and what you are doing . what you are really doing..

look google already got youtube
the biggest video share

The pipa and sopa act + the new bill that screws the bill of rights that anybody could be a terrorist is a perfect way for the government to start taking people as terrorists and taking them into camps. (which they are building right now)

remember. if you are a us citizen. you are a number. usa is so much in debt IN DOLLARS (their only value)
that for every dollar spend/borrowed they have traded you for it.

so to get rid of debt they have to :
A war
B pay off debt by ... their own people
C change currency

guess what
they will do all 3

they been in war.
they WIll do that to people.
and they WILL change currency

Whuala. .

now you see google trying to be all against sopa pipa etc... to show they are good for you

its a perfect crime when you are the one whose trying to help

BTW... the white house has already declined the censored internet act.

you have to understand one thing.
there is no such thing as government that knows everthing is trying to hide stuff etc... you get the point.

the truth is... the government is there to calm the PEOPLE DOWN!
they say they gotta do this and that in order for it to be better, but the truth is they dont know anything and they say they do but really they dont. so its like

they telling you we got this ... but really they dont know what is really going on.

Israel controls the entire world , not literlly controls but the idea of it is all around the world.

different governments for different kind of people so it suits them. TO CALM THEM DOWN

do you think OBAMA sits in his office and is aware of all of the stuff that is going on in the world and is trying to make the best out of it? no. he is a paid FACE to show to the public and he is told what to say what to do by a group of people that is the whole government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join