It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this all about??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I already had to vocally translate the video for my brother who couldn't make it out from the bad computer voice over the music, so I thought I'd just type out what the video says for those of use who have the same issue. Think someone requested it in the thread somewhere. Anyway, Happy to help. Start transcription!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention People. The time is almost here. The world as we know it is quickly becoming a living hell. Soon we will be taken into custody and used as slaves. Are you one of the weak? Or do you choose to fight for what is yours?

Many believe the world will come to an end in 2012. We do not have the power to end the world, only ourselves. All of our greed, corruption, murder, and lies were bound to catch up to us. Most of America sits idly by as their rights are raped and pillaged by corporations and religion.

It is time to stand. Speak your mind, and teach the young to think for themselves. Do not become a victim of the mass hypnosis the media is forcing on the eyes and ears of this nation.

(--Something short even I can't make out) 12 12 12 12..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
That all helps very little I imagine, But at least those of you who couldn't make it out are now just as confused (or unimpressed) as the rest of us.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: added a line or two

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I get
Read it and Weep War on Iran (or) Iran does war

Letters re-used

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Didn't people mention the noises from the sky being a viral marketing ploy for Red Dawn? Is Anonymous trying to say something? Maybe it is all finally tying together now.

Anonymous is using Red Dawn to get their message across! Are they sponsoring the noises in the sky.

I know, a little off the wall, but who knows anymore. I sure don't.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Red radiation weapon

also works, reusing a letter

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

Yeah
, I got practically the same...

Female Voice:

… (unintelligible) … then… What you see, is happening now.

Male Voice:

Attention people, the time is almost here. The world as we know it is quickly becoming a living hell. Soon we will be taken into custody and used as slaves. Are you one of the weak, or do you choose to decide for what is yours. Many believe that the world will come to an end in 2012. We do not have the power to end the world, only ourselves. All of greed and corruption, murder and lies were bound to catch up to us. Most of America sit tightly by as their rights are raped and pillaged by corporations and religion. It is time to stand, speak your mind and teach the young to think for themselves. Do not become a victim of mass-hypnosis that the media is forcing onto eyes and ears of this nation and world. ….. 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12

edit on 19-1-2012 by LajanAytik because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by LajanAytik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

I just want to know how ATS user Free4Ever2 discovered this obscure video on YouTube, that was posted today, and has only 270 views...

Hey Free4Ever2, are you Marionette12121236, the YouTube user whose account was created today?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Defintely Operation Red Dawn...the 1st & 3rd symbols are men in suites with animal heads...the middle appears to be the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

lol no i have my own youtube account with my recorded songs on it.

www.youtube.com...

i did a search for strage sounds in the sky and filtered it to the most recent uploads and i thin that one was like third down the list.

i figured if anyone could figure it out would be the nice people here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InitiumArietis
Looks to me like someones making a trailer for a remake of a cheezy 1984 movie called Red Dawn

And that was about the dawn of WWIII

edit on 21/09/11 by InitiumArietis because: (no reason given)

Wait, Red Dawn wasn't cheesy, it's a classic.

I'm a 27 year old Brit and even I know what Red Dawn is despite it being released the year I was born, how come some of you have never heard of it?

"Wolverines!"

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
anyone have another link or a copy of this? it's been removed from youtube and im interested. please and thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join