It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of SOPA sponsors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

This image shows you all the SOPA supporters and sponsors. If one were to wish to take action against SOPA, they could boycott the purchase of products from companies that support SOPA and write complaint letters to these companies telling them you have stoped purchasing their products due to their support for SOPA. Hit them where it hurts.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

EEEK not EA games....what are they thinking.
this will effect their chat forums and online gaming chat, including third party addons and lots more. how dumb are they to support this.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
im curious, why are companies that make physical products there? like fender, rolex, gibson?

how is sopa going to help them? its not like i can download a pirated guitar from the internet lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Revlon, figures, it's P&G.*
Fender,Gibson? Really?*
EA, way to set up gamers.
Ford? Come on willing to kill your name more?
Harley-the WalMart of motor cycles.
Shoe, clothes, jewelery companies? Must be connected to a big, parent company* but guess that could count for any of the above.
Lexmark, because we might print off something copywritten.
MSM you really are the sheeple.
edit on 19-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
SONY!!! nooooo....I actually like Sony products soo......dammit...guess I better get used to the xbox controller.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Eva
I believe it's all about who they are. Not what they are or even what they do. The people at EA sports obviously put the agenda ahead of weakening the human mind, body and soul with virtual reality. The free flow of info must
be slowing them down somehow. If we could figure that out. We might just have them by the cahounnies.

I think you just debunked OPs whole point of this thread. I don't think these people are going to be hurt by some boycott.

I mean come on. How do boycott Rolex ?

edit on 19-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Bill also "targets" sites that sell fake garbage like knock off coach purses and knock off nike's ... never heard of a knock off Ford before, I thought that already was a knock off..

So it would appear the bill is aimed at killing Ebay.

top topics

join