It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iRAGE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
WOW are the people of the world really this stupid, i have come to ask myself sometimes why do we live just to be ruled by idiots who think they know whats best for people. I thought what was best for people was laid out in the US constitution which btw has been raped and molested to the point where any dumbass off the street can make a law and have it passed. This is pretty much the standard for any country now, we are ruled by idiots who make stupid idiot laws for the stupid idiot people to follow because they want to suck the nimple of the idiot government so they can be fed the idiot juice and become just as dumb#ed as the govenment wants you to be and more. Seems to me people still have the retarded idea of being patriotic for a country which only gives half truths, lies, and deception. A statement I saw earlier said " when we lose faith in God we will fail " well the problem with that is every country in the world has God on their side (thats a given), not every country has sychopaths with triggerfingers on a nuclear arsenal or a massive military, navy, and air force. We seek to cure the problem abroad but we forget they are also human just as we, so to find fault in others mean we ignore the faults in ourselves. Why does the US military have to be everywhere in the world. YOU may say that they are fighting to keep us free. Which..... means you drank the idiot juice. Governments are seldom with people who seek to do the right thing as JFK's assassination proved. Govenments are now full of people who seek to make a name or a fortune for themselves. (You dont see poor people lobbying politicians do you? No, because they have jobs and other real responsibilities unlike the 10% of the wealthiest americans) Now one could say that they worked hard and earned it, but their children didn't, so where does the wealth go? Nowhere! it is not that the rich are getting really any richer but the riches that more people earn do not circulate (Enter the greed factor). Greed will be the ultimate downfall of man, so will be fear (especially of death). Because of mans fear to die, we'll keep on killing each other for the sake of "self preservation" but, (and this is the key thing) how can we self preserve if we keep killing ourselves, animals don't kill their own species for the sake of ideas, governments, and who has god on thier side or whatever, etc. With animals they do not fear death, nor do not wish to die, but they will NOT go to war with themselves just to survive. I'm so appalled at what humans do to each other over the stupidest reasons and if there is reincarnation I hereby exempt myself I dont want to come back least not as a human.

FTW why am i flamming for no reason no one ever listens to the wise except the wise or at least those who pretend to be.

maybe this goes in the grey area but oh well.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Alexei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

Nice rant.
Little advice, it is a huge block of words, use paragraphs , with some spacing.

\something like this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

Who's sucking the "nimple" of the government?

You need paragraphs brother man

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Phew, 'wipes brow' now that's what I call a rant! Lots of emotion there, do you feel better?

Agree with other posters, need some spacing, hard on the eyes all that together.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

lol thought you were having trouble with an idevice

or did you use one to post?

paragraphs man, fence of text you know?

that said if you're able to get mad about it, you're ok
never mind the sheeple.

here's a viddy that addresses some of your points

edit on 19-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join