It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians MUCH MORE ADVANCED!? (LONG!!) MUST READ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
HIGH LIGHTS OF THE ORIGINAL SOURCE WILL BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD BY ME ONLY! All RESEARCH and SOURCES COMPILED ARE ACCREDITED TO THIS LINK. (Beyond fascinating information!)

thetruthnews.info...

Hello! I would just like to create a new thread on the "Elipton Weapon" with a bit of an update on the information about this weapon and perhaps and interesting conspiracy? I have used the Search Function and have found threads relating to this Weapon , beware i only clicked the first 5 threads that popped up. I have a bit more information that is quiet interesting in regards to this weapon that i stumbled across .. randomly actually.

It may be a some what "Lengthy" thread. I will link the original source at the bottom. If you wish to simply skip and view the original article. It intrigued me is all and i thought i would share it.

=================================================================
ORIGINAL SOURCE that COMPILED ALL SOURCES IS BELOW.
thetruthnews.info... ( I suggest viewers interested in this information PLEASE look at that website.
===========================================================================

Again , i suggest all viewers read the Original source website. I will not be posting everything he complied. Just enough to give you Highlights.

===========================================================================
philosophyofscienceportal.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Conspiracy?

“We don’t want to accuse anybody, but there are very powerful devices that can influence spacecraft now. The possibility they were used cannot be ruled out,” according to the New York Time’s translation. His nod to US involvement in the incident went like this: ”the frequent failure of our space launches, which occur at a time when they are flying over the part of Earth not visible from Russia, where we do not see the spacecraft and do not receive telemetric information, are not clear to us.”

-------VS------

Covered in Toms report is evidence of these weapons the Soviets called ‘Energetics’ were tested and used multiple times including in 1963 destroying the U.S.S. Thresher atomic submarine underwater, off the east coast of the U.S. the next day a huge underwater explosion over the Puerto Rican Trench, F-111s downed by scalar beam interference in Vietnam, interfering with NASA and shuttle launches including evidence of involvement with the destruction of the Challenger in 1986,

That should be a VERY alarming link .....though some what vaguley , gives a bit more credibility to the information posted!?

Could perhaps be a very secret arms race? Sounds like weapons are getting a little to advanced .. why cant we just stay simple and shoot at each other?

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Imagine if this technology was used for GOOD. Instead of, you know, destruction.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Yeah , i am involved in the military and all of this is under my nose ... perhaps this Cold War between the US and Russia is in a much more dangerous situation than many of us think ........ this is getting more scary the more i think about it. This is worrying my greatly. Not because my life will be lost .. but the threat to this nation that has been increased ...

Perhaps that Drone being brought down by Iran (Russia's Butt buddy) ... isn't so far-fetched for people to believe now.

(In my opinion ... this thread sort of just confirmed the ability of Iran bringing a somewhat advanced drone down un damaged, and links the US with the how much trouble the Russians are having with their space program - in other words .. we don't want them to have what we have in space)

I seriously hope i can get some people in this thread that know how to do research and look at this information. This is getting freaky for me , how do i help defend my country against weapons like this. This is making me mad. I am probably going to go ahead and go to bed.

I am beginning to rethink our interest in Iran. They could possibly have weapons that could obliterate an Entire Division US armed forces and their aircraft , of course sacrificing their own men , though again most of their (elite) units are confirmed radicals of Islam. So that isn't a problem ... Iran could honestly give us a whole lot more problems if Russia is giving them a tenth of this information.

Perhaps Iran has more advanced technology than Nukes or are in the process of getting this technology. With such a Radical government in power .... could the US simply be using true , but a low-key way to interrupt the Iranian government from dealing with this technology? Notice .. most of this technology deals with Nuclear advancement. Maybe they truly do not want nukes .. but need nuclear unique chemicals for something much better than a Nuke?

In my opinion this information presented just opened a whole new ballpark in my head for conspiracy .. i am thinking Iran is a much bigger threat than we think. Iran goes off and attacks Israel or the US with one these things ... it will weaken us and focus our armed forces on a single continent .. imagine what Russia could do to obliterate our Armed forces focused in an Area in a country the size of Iran? Of course we will retaliate .... if they don't have that figured out too.

In my opinion , i somehow managed to connect a few possibilities and likely what ifs (In my mind) to the information presented and makes it that much more freaky to me... man this has me stirred!
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Calling all ATSers to come in and investigate this issue and put some one's mind at rest! This has me very worried!

Please reply with information of any kind , research anything. I would like this Debunked or Figured out just how much of a threat this is in reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Calling all ATSers to come in and investigate this issue and put some one's mind at rest! This has me very worried!

Please reply with information of any kind , research anything. I would like this Debunked or Figured out just how much of a threat this is in reality.

I just read the articles and links provided and I must say it left me with an awful pit in my stomach. The sources appear valid and extremely disturbing. Hopefully someone will more time can dig deeper into this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

You have no idea man ... i am in a pissed off notion right now. I cant do anything to help stop this. nothing. this can utterly obliterate us .. utterly. This has me very worried , and its seriously bothering my sleep.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Do not let it upset you too much. We have dig deeper before freaking out. Sleep well, we all gotta go sometime.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think the most telling part in the link you pasted was this

Normally I try to stick with facts backed by news reports etc. when I write an article but with this one because there’s so little verifiable information I will have to leave it to the readers imagination and maybe even somebody may have facts and can enlighten us in the comment section.

Emphasis is mine of course, but there are no real facts here just supposition and imagination.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

exactly - plus any story using bearden as a "source" is just a walt fantsy-fest

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
including evidence of involvement with the destruction of the Challenger in 1986,

So this so called "weapon" caused the cold weather, and made NASA launch in cold weather...

What Rogers did not highlight was the fact the vehicle was never certified to operate in temperatures that low. The O-rings, as well as many other critical components, had no test data to support any expectation of a successful launch in such conditions. Bob Ebeling from Thiokol gave this severely succinct analysis: "we’re only qualified to 40 degrees ...‘what business does anyone even have thinking about 18 degrees, we’re in no man’s land’"

from the Rogers Commission....

That should be a VERY alarming link

Why? It is just made up nonsense
edit on 19-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Scalar weapons may not be online yet, but we know the micro wave ones are as well as the very new advances in super explosive.....(stuff like nanno thermate etc)
Particle beams and sound weapons may not be so fanciful eithe....
The airforces 747 mounted laser missile shooter downer is flying and has worked.....
Exoskeletons are comming iinto use soon as well as many neat new weapons systems of conventional type but radical designs made with new materials and new techniques......
Ten years will see much more in all new systems and arms methinks...
They can already blow up the earth so whats next?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Perhaps that Drone being brought down by Iran (Russia's Butt buddy) ... isn't so far-fetched for people to believe now.

(In my opinion ... this thread sort of just confirmed the ability of Iran bringing a somewhat advanced drone down un damaged, and links the US with the how much trouble the Russians are having with their space program - in other words .. we don't want them to have what we have in space)

I've seen some of the threads on here, people thinking that Iran, Russia, and China don't have a clue. Thinking that the US is the be all and end all when it comes to scientists, like no other country is as advanced.

Isn't that one of the biggest dangers of a war? Underestimating those that might ( or might not ) be an enemy?

I would have NO reason to believe that the scientists in Russia, aren't every bit as advanced as the US, but watching the US media portray the rest of the world they way they do, there's still people in the US that don't even think Canada is civilized yet. Those same people think that Russia is a third world country. :shk:

Even watching some of the postings on this site, there are people that say that the US is the only free country left
I blame the education system, the media, and some of the parenting.

The media has really been hyping up these views lately, probably because of the politics, but the rhetoric coming out, is talking too much about enemies. Enemies everywhere, behind every border, under every rock. Keep the public scared.

Can you imagine how far advanced civilization would be, if scientists world wide, used their (shared) knowledge for good? We would already be colonizing space, and people would be much healthier.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I am not to sure man. He had some credible sources that pointed toward his theories. I don't know if he is correct on everything mentioned .. but it has me convinced Russia is much more advanced than thought.

Do you have anything to refute his sources? I personally do not know them. Though they seem to be one of those Subscribing sources , i have to use these all the time for my schooling , though they are already paid for by the school. Like a Source "Library".

---------------------

It is just the correlation to a few reason events , and the article mentioned that has me some what in "WTF" type mode. I knew these weapons were out there for the US in "testing" but i did not know they were operationally green.

----------------------

McAruthur had plans to colonize the moon in the 1950s if the Russians tried. I think we could already be in space if it was economically feasble. I do not think mining moons or planets in real life for resources isnt that far off. If of course the end of the world isnt about to occur

edit on 19-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Russian are more advanced in human experimentation and they kept their records top secret.

The Poison laboratory of the Soviet secret services, also known as Laboratory 1, Laboratory 12 and “The Chamber”, was a covert poison research and development facility of the Soviet secret police agencies. The Soviets tested a number of deadly poisons on prisoners from the Gulag (“enemies of the people”), including mustard gas, ricin, digitoxin and many others. The goal of the experiments was to find a tasteless, odorless chemical that could not be detected post mortem. Candidate poisons were given to the victims, with a meal or drink, as “medication”.

Finally, a preparation with the desired properties called C-2 was developed. According to witness testimonies, the victim changed physically, became shorter, weakened quickly, became calm and silent and died within fifteen minutes. Mairanovsky brought to the laboratory people of varied physical condition and ages in order to have a more complete picture about the action of each poison.

In addition to human experimentation, Mairanovsky personally executed people with poisons, under the supervision of Pavel Sudoplatov.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Militarywarfare because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Militarywarfare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This idea was discussed a while back as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Yes. I saw this link , but this Article presented much more information than that video. Again , i only scanned the OP's original post.

This was also not just about the Elipton the more i investigated after the thread was posted. The more i found relating to weapons that are feasble for Russia to possess and have operational.
edit on 19-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Russia and USA both are advanced.soviet traitor president Gorbachev transferred considerable amounts of technology on torsional weapons(scalar weapons) to USA and the chinese as part of loyalty to the Club of Rome.After that the soviet union was destroyed on the orders of the Club of Rome.

there is a good work on explanation of torsion weapons by a russian scientist and he claimed that USSR gave 40-50% of its research to USA and China on the orders of Club of Rome in 1988 and then soviet destruction plan was implemented by the Trotskyites in communist party.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Elipton is a weapon capable of mass mind control and mass manipulation of space and time if Kaznacheyev was right.It can alter events in past,present and future. I believe there have been claims that this weapon was transferred by alien intelligences as they were pretty impressed with how USSR fought with the nazis. Nazis were provided by alien intelligences too.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This weapon is stronger than nuclear weapons because its consequences are different, and there is no antidote. This is where its strength lies. There is no way of defending against it. It is the same with the sonic weapon. We also have this. What happens is that the cartridge detonates, and the sound is such that it brings down an entire military division. That is it; they are dead. . . . The elipton has the same effect. There is no radiation, no fire. There are no wounds. And entire military division simply dies. It is similar to the neutron weapon, but the latter has radiation. It has a damaging effect. The neutrons enter the human body; those cause the destruction. With the former, there is no damage, but all of life is immediately destroyed. Russian scientists developed it exclusively..........

Pretty scary.

<<   2  3 >>

join