It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I get original version of this foto?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
when you click this link here
You will see the original size of the foto is 1600×1200, but after you click the foto to enlarge, merely show 800*600
Most of fotos can be enlarged to be original except this, why?
Could you help?
edit on 19-1-2012 by emile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You know you can search Google photographically for a specific image match right? I don't know about other browsers but it's a right click / context menu option in chrome.

Image Search

A few down is the similar image search and just gives a grid display of thumbnails....a few of those look like your plane and from different angles too. Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by emile

Original size is 512px × 384px. Seems like an error saying it is 1600x1200. Perhaps he uploaded it as 1600 replaced it with a downsized version.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
That was my guess, too. The site that the photo was posted on is a forum. Admins might have asked him to upload a smaller version. Google just hasn't caught up, yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
- Click the x to close the image and then scroll down the page on the forum until you can see where the image is posted.

- then reduce the size of the browser window slightly so you can just see the image.

- Open a second browser window and load up the google home page.

- place the 2 browser windows side by side

- click images on the second browser window

- then drag the image just bellow the search bar in the second window (it will say "drop image here") and release the mouse button.

Google will then search for any image matching the original image

edit on 21-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
just right click this one and save image as..

edit on 21-1-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hmmm..quite strange , like freezer when i download it the picture is 512px × 384p yet the OP is claiming that when he downloads it he gets 800 x 600.

top topics

join