It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

native american symbols on plastic cup holder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
On top of my fridge I noticed a native American plastic cup holder with symbols. I want to
know what they mean if anyone can help me, tryed looking on Google and can't find anything for these American symbols. I have no idea.

Here are the symbols

edit on 19-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
2nd picture

jarrettfischer.files.wordpress.com...

definitely him....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

LOL i was expecting some indepth description. hahaha
This was so unexpected

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
2nd picture

jarrettfischer.files.wordpress.com...

definitely him....

Not it haha. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

they totally remind me of symbols the hunnu used to draw on their deer stones (hunnu, hun, xiongnu, their origin and tribal configuration is very obscure)

i collected these images in mongolia on posters, booklets, walls, in the open etc ::

deer stones are megaliths and are decorated with carved symbols. hundreds are scattered over ancient territories where various tribes of hunnu and other altaic nomads used to roam all across the grasslands from hungary to manchuria via siberia. the stones might date back to 3000-1000bc. they might even be older.

what they mean ? well, I guess ancient ancestors used to decorate on sacred stones what was important to them. e.g. the deer is our totem animal. so is the horse. but after all, a symbol is a symbol and speaks as such. I can not tell you what they tell me, otherwise i will soon be asked for proof.

and why they are similar to american Indian symbols ? again, you need your own conclusions, there is no proof to answers to this question. anyway, i might be the only one who thinks they are similar.

but if you could contact the designer of the cup and find out the source of these symbols – I would be interested to learn about that ! very interested !
you could have all my ats points if you get me some information on this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
They're meant to look like petroglyphs. They don't mean anything. They're just basically stick drawings of animals and people put there 1000 years ago. You can google petroglyphs and find out a lot about them.
I live in New Mexico. There are actual drawings on rocks around here that date to around 1000AD.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
They're meant to look like petroglyphs. They don't mean anything. They're just basically stick drawings of animals and people put there 1000 years ago. You can google petroglyphs and find out a lot about them.
I live in New Mexico. There are actual drawings on rocks around here that date to around 1000AD.

They have nothing to do with religion or anthing spiritual. Why can't I find anything on Google ggr?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OK I found the petroglyphs online ut still I get no information on them, the we page only has them for sale and it says native American and shows pictures. Surely these images are known to mean something?....

top topics

join