It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warning of my life for 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

I was wide awake and was not even asleep when this alien abduction occured, this was a friendly alien being simply warning me about a danger in my life and the future disasters to come on earth. I 100% believe this to happen and realize not one of you will believe me and my words because you haven't experienced what I have.

This abduction happened on the 13th of January on 2012 -at12 pm in Jacksonville Florida.

Deciding to get to the bed and sleep, I couldn't sleep even though i was laying in bed for 15 minutes and i heard my puppy barking and scratching on the door because it was closed, so I decided to open my door and a loud voice said 'NO' and my hands moved on their own to push the door shut, it was dark in my room so I was really scared and the voice again said 'come with me Anthony'.No idea how this alien being knew my name!

Inside of my room with the puppy still barking at the door i was really freaking out and wanted to find the switch for the light so I can punch whoever broke into the house. My entire room was filled with bright bright blue light as my entire body lifted into the air of the room somehow I disappeared inside and I was aboard an alien space ship with no windows that could be seen.

My body wasn't floating anymore as my bare feet were standing on a very cold and red looking marble floor. The entire inside of the spaceship I wasn't paying attention to because an alien was in front of me. Her eyes and face and body was human. Both pupils of her eyes were shining bright yellow golden. Blonde hair with a brown leather suit on. She had a black symbol on her shoulder with the English word terra or itbcould have said Terre.

Her voice spoke and here is what she told me;

You will return to your home Anthony but I am warning you of an upcoming giant earthquake on the 21 of this December in your country of USA. Mexico along with Switzerland will split open and the entire world will feel these quakes. Anthony it's your choice to stay but my advice is to leave your home in Florida.you will be safe in ALabama.

On the 22nd volcanic activity will be activated and ashes will cover the sun and sky , stay indoors to avoid breathing outside when this occurs.if you decide to switch location out of florida Later you will see me and I will bring you with me.

I disappeared from the alien somehow and Next to my bed when I was in my room again was a breathing mask. I have never had a breathing mask in my room before at all. Also when I returned to my room it was 5am..

I have told my roommate I live with but she doesn't seem convinced and she's staying. I was originally going to pack for Alabama late January but it seems I'll be ready to leave sometime June.

Everyone is in my atheist prayer. Regardless if you don't think any disaster will happen, always be alert and ready for backup power, food etc.

Your story is pretty much mostly on the unbelievable side. The chances of you registering on ATS on the 12th and then being abducted the next day is a very unlikely coincidence.

Then you state Mexico and Switzerland will split open by an earthquake. I'd say the idea of Mexico and Switzerland "splitting open" is indeed almost impossible.

edit on 29-1-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

Not even going to respond to your unlikely cocincidence because you can't read someone else who asked the same question with my reply.

The seperate countrys of Mexico and Switzerland splitting open, well I don't know how it would happen but it will somehow someway by what I was told and therefor I believe without a dout is to happen. I'm not an expert on geology and I really have no proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
come clean about it OP...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your 1st post on ATS :

posted on 13-1-2012 @ 06:56 AM this post

Sounds like a rock from space and you have a piece or it is from earth. A rock that has supernatural powers? Weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Post : Day After abduction :

posted on 14-1-2012 @ 12:17 AM this post

So this thread is saying that science has no real scientific proof? that statement is flawed for sure. If i would apply science to something say called a computer, wouldn't that be proof? Oh wait nevermind, god created the computer so science has no proof.

If I would have been abducted I would have gone NDJSHDJHG SDYSGDYIGUGHDIGSD sdhhksagdf hdaui fis all the time

Then this thread of your popped up > how to delete a thread of your own

You know what I tell you....You CANT delete your thread and thus remain in the history of ATS ..what i suggest that you come clean about it..tell the truth and grow from there...you are not alone having wishful thinkings , you have at least a chance to grow you maturity from all this..by apologizing to us here for wasting our time..

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Just a heads up.

She is from The star cluster known as the seven sisters is visible to us in the Northern Hemisphere in late fall and throughout the winter months. It is one of the closest star clusters to earth. Or as we can call it sister earth.

She is a Pleiaden from the Pleiades, as to why she told you this, well that is interesting.
One other thing the biggest Pleiden society's on the planet live on 4 small island close to japan can you think of it.

I would tell her not to worry, most people here would not give it a second thought, well she could come down to this planet put a front page add on every paper on the planet and it would still not matter.

Don't worry I will have a word with her, Ok all taken care of.

Never said anything about pleiadians because the alien andro woman I spoken with sure is not from there. And her people doesn't associate with government agency's even if they wanted to.

I don't know if human looking aliens are on Pleiades or not so I cannot say.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Yes, I read your reply to the other ATS member, but it was only a reply, it was not a respectable answer. So... the question is... Do you believe that any of us can believe that you made contact the very next day after you joined ATS? That you saw a 7 foot tall alien woman in your bedroom late at night and you weren't shocked with you being 5'7"? If your not in Alabama before December 2012, then we'll know the truth for sure.

There is no way that Mexico and Switzerland could possibly split open. Then there's the fact that you can't put the picture of the mask that she left you on ATS. If you had the mask as you stated, then you would have put the picture of it on this site already, instead of a picture from the internet.

If you would have put this thread in some other catagory it would have been listed as a hoax already. But since its in the grey area your thread that you don't want anyone to see will live on until we see that you haven't moved to Alabama.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yes, I read your reply to the other ATS member, but it was only a reply, it was not a respectable answer. So... the question is... Do you believe that any of us can believe that you made contact the very next day after you joined ATS? That you saw a 7 foot tall alien woman in your bedroom late at night and you weren't shocked with you being 5'7"? If your not in Alabama before December 2012, then we'll know the truth for sure.

There is no way that Mexico and Switzerland could possibly split open. Then there's the fact that you can't put the picture of the mask that she left you on ATS. If you had the mask as you stated, then you would have put the picture of it on this site already, instead of a picture from the internet.

If you would have put this thread in some other catagory it would have been listed as a hoax already. But since its in the grey area your thread that you don't want anyone to see will live on until we see that you haven't moved to Alabama.

Not leaving till late June by greyhound. When December after the 30 is over and nothing serious has happened then I'm returning back home in the same state I'm at now but I have a feeling it'll be covered in water by the time I return.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Not leaving till late June by greyhound. When December after the 30 is over and nothing serious has happened then I'm returning back home in the same state I'm at now but I have a feeling it'll be covered in water by the time I return.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelRouser
sounds like a clear cut case of dmt

Sounds like a clear cut case of no dmt, no drugs. K thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Look, from reviewing your post history, you know how to put up pics that you've taken. So, put a pic of the mask right now.

Second, quit ignoring the 5000 lb. attention whore in the room, and clearly answer this question: did you join a conspiracy site FIRST and THEN were abducted by an alien woman? It's a yes or no question, junior.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

You seem to ignore some obvious fallacies found by other members in your stories, it's OK they don't sound real anyway. I also dreamed floods and I recently watched the faultline at San Francisco and yes NAmerica has lots of places that if something goes wrong -

The fault at California, triggering the volcano under Yellowstone or vice-versa, not gonna be a beatiful scenery but this is to happen in the future and not specifically 2012. So how much money are you gonna give me if nothing happens that dat eh?

You should know that when I talk something will happen or not, the opposite happens, Idk why so when I say it won't happen, it means it may happen. But now that I say it is the opposite of what I say happens, the opposite of opposite means the same as what I say right? Yes but nature and the forces that act in space do not obey what I say and my intuition tells me nothing CATACLYSMIC os going to happen on Dec 21st but such thing could happen in the next decades.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You said

Her eyes and face and body was human. Both pupils of her eyes were shining bright yellow golden. Blonde hair with a brown leather suit on. She had a black symbol on her shoulder with the English word terra or itbcould have said Terre. And she was at least 7 feet tall.

If you were to do your home work on alien abduction cases you would find this being in may pictures coming from the Pleiades they are a safe and honorable people. You just need to do some looking.

And in most cases they only tell you what you need to know not anything more. But you might find out more by asking questions, call her name and ask the question Why because they are always listening as to what is going on.

Not to worry the worst that can happen is she can take your Balls as a trophy for your silence.... ;0

Just saying have a good one.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Anthony,

Do ya reckon Orlando's gonna be submerged as well. this thread caught my eye since I'm in the area.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
do you know her race? she doesn't sound venusian, nuberian, or orionian (from orion). i believe you, something tells me your not lying. and your right about the earthquake and volcano. after those however, there will be tsunamis so keep away from the shore. also, you'll want to have indoor livestock, and don't go within 100 miles of yellowstone, it's a super-volcano

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofthegods123

How do you know this?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join