It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warning of my life for 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, I belive you. Stranger things have happened over the years, the fourms can attest to that. As for leaving Flordia and heading inland...well...so much for moving there this coming fall...maybe I'll wait till summer of '13, if we make it that far...

Let us know if you get any more visits from this mysterious alien, and I guess if the volcano thing really does come to past, you get the privlage of saying 'I told you so'. Which is always fun.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry guys going to delete this post mods please help had another visitation and was told to not reveal this sensitive info. Big mistake I now realize it is not my responsibility to say this.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You can't put the genie back in the bottle, Anthony!

Don't worry, "they" don't check message boards. You'll be fine.
edit on 27-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Sorry guys going to delete this post mods please help had another visitation and was told to not reveal this sensitive info. Big mistake I now realize it is not my responsibility to say this.

Well they should have thought twice about passing this information on to the human race.

Surely they couldn't hold such a thing against you. Warning fellow humans about potential globally catastrophic disasters in aid of saving lives/preventing serious injury. What stunts are they tryin' to pull here?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Soooo ..... you are the "chosen one" ..... yeah mkay........

Next ...... chosen one please step up!

Sorry I've seen too many posts on here of people claiming to be "in the know", that the aliens "chose them" why? Why would you be chosen over anyone else?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Your description of the alien reminds me of the case of the English mother, who had 2 sons, who had a sighting of a craft above her house and could see into it and described them as looking Nordic with long flowing blonde hair. I cant remember the name of the case but it certainly sounded legit...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow, scary! If I was the OP I'd leave for Nebraska quick fast.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wtf is an atheist prayer? Im gonna bet their is no volcanic activity on the 21st and no worldwide catastrophic earthquake on the 22nd. And where is the picture of the mask........ This 2012 bandwagon is turning into a shortbus... Putcha chin straps on....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I also dreamed cataclysms and UFOs and my dreams usually come true but I do not think im 'the chosen one'

I thought this was going to be a serious talk but this is an attention whore...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
sounds like a clear cut case of dmt

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I had this same experience,but the alien told me not to reveal any details on the Information superhighway because the safe area would be overcrowded
.She also told me that others had received this message but some couldnt be trusted to keep it secret.
The alien stressed that this information was Above Top Secret .

Here is the mask and the alien

edit on 28-1-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Either this story is fake or you were dealing with a malevolent being.

A benevolent ET isn't going to disrespect your free will.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
You can't put the genie back in the bottle, Anthony!

Don't worry, "they" don't check message boards. You'll be fine.
edit on 27-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

The alien intelligence do, you just don't know it. Still trying to figure out how to delete this thread I created.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I also dreamed cataclysms and UFOs and my dreams usually come true but I do not think im 'the chosen one'

I thought this was going to be a serious talk but this is an attention whore...

Nope never said I was a chosen one. Hopefully I can delete this thread. Ready to leave June 17th though you can bet that.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
Either this story is fake or you were dealing with a malevolent being.

A benevolent ET isn't going to disrespect your free will.

My freewill was never disrespected, my sec abduction wasn't an abduction but more of a visitation. I actually seen a ufo and had a private meeting with her infront of it for two hours discussing things and now know her name. Her UFO wasn't glowing or had any lights when it left. Call me a liar or crazy I can care less. Oh and I won't see her ever again until the event takes place and I'm in her required location.

I'm really aware now and even about things that will happen in my area. I'm saying nothing.
edit on 28-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This thread is just some attention seeking kid trolling, then when the questions started coming his tail went back between his legs and he is now trying to delete it.

My opinion, which I'm entitled to.

Just add this thread into the weekly pile and write his name on the "list" .

p.s. To those of you who gave this thread stars... Shame on you.
edit on 28/1/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
This thread is just some attention seeking kid trolling, then when the questions started coming his tail went back between his legs and he is now trying to delete it.

My opinion, which I'm entitled to.

Just add this thread into the weekly pile and write his name on the "list" .

p.s. To those of you who gave this thread stars... Shame on you.
edit on 28/1/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

Cool because I want this deleted anyway. Am I lieing, nope!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Obviously, I can neither verify nor deny the claims of the OP. That said, I know from much tedious experience that what has been posted here in this thread by the OP is not out-of-the-question, at all. I have not received dates, but I have been in communication with other-worldly Consciousness which has shared similar information with me regarding 2012. Will it happen? ... December 23rd will likely be a good day to review this latest & greatest doomsday prophecy, should that day arrive intact.

Because this very world is digital & fraud, we have come to see (not just as a matter of crazy conspiracy-theory but daily headlines) the most appalling & outrageous events in the day-to-day life. Nothing shocks, anymore. There was a time (apparently) when this was not so, and not so long ago. But today UFO's, ghosts, cloning, engineered illnesses, weather oddities, Constitution-shredding, anti-citizen laws, strange life forms (some believed to have been extinct), lights in the heavens, & thundering sky sounds are all common place. This list would also include an increase in reported contacts with beings not of this 'natural' world.

I'm glad to have read this OP, simply to see yet another example of the strangeness I have recently experienced & lived through discussed in a public format. The tedious part about having been through something like this is that you are left traumatized from such an extreme and dynamic paradigm-shift, yet are forced to go even crazier by the day not being able to even talk about it with anyone and get the stress of it off your back.

I find it strangely hilarious, in a wtf kinda way, that a website as deep-fringe as ATS ... where subjects like this are encouraged to be posted & discussed ... would be home to such a vast array of critics who actually seem rather shocked when a thread like this is started. I know that cracks & idiots do tend to post garbage for attention, and the debunking squad is applauded for the good work of weeding that out; however, some of the rebuttals I've read seem to come from people greatly offended that alternative topics were even dared to be posted on ATS ...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Just a heads up.

She is from The star cluster known as the seven sisters is visible to us in the Northern Hemisphere in late fall and throughout the winter months. It is one of the closest star clusters to earth. Or as we can call it sister earth.

She is a Pleiaden from the Pleiades, as to why she told you this, well that is interesting.
One other thing the biggest Pleiden society's on the planet live on 4 small island close to japan can you think of it.

I would tell her not to worry, most people here would not give it a second thought, well she could come down to this planet put a front page add on every paper on the planet and it would still not matter.

Don't worry I will have a word with her, Ok all taken care of.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

I was wide awake and was not even asleep when this alien abduction occured, this was a friendly alien being simply warning me about a danger in my life and the future disasters to come on earth. I 100% believe this to happen and realize not one of you will believe me and my words because you haven't experienced what I have.

This abduction happened on the 13th of January on 2012 -at12 pm in Jacksonville Florida.

Deciding to get to the bed and sleep, I couldn't sleep even though i was laying in bed for 15 minutes and i heard my puppy barking and scratching on the door because it was closed, so I decided to open my door and a loud voice said 'NO' and my hands moved on their own to push the door shut, it was dark in my room so I was really scared and the voice again said 'come with me Anthony'.No idea how this alien being knew my name!

Inside of my room with the puppy still barking at the door i was really freaking out and wanted to find the switch for the light so I can punch whoever broke into the house. My entire room was filled with bright bright blue light as my entire body lifted into the air of the room somehow I disappeared inside and I was aboard an alien space ship with no windows that could be seen.

My body wasn't floating anymore as my bare feet were standing on a very cold and red looking marble floor. The entire inside of the spaceship I wasn't paying attention to because an alien was in front of me. Her eyes and face and body was human. Both pupils of her eyes were shining bright yellow golden. Blonde hair with a brown leather suit on. She had a black symbol on her shoulder with the English word terra or itbcould have said Terre.

Her voice spoke and here is what she told me;

You will return to your home Anthony but I am warning you of an upcoming giant earthquake on the 21 of this December in your country of USA. Mexico along with Switzerland will split open and the entire world will feel these quakes. Anthony it's your choice to stay but my advice is to leave your home in Florida.you will be safe in ALabama.

On the 22nd volcanic activity will be activated and ashes will cover the sun and sky , stay indoors to avoid breathing outside when this occurs.if you decide to switch location out of florida Later you will see me and I will bring you with me.

I disappeared from the alien somehow and Next to my bed when I was in my room again was a breathing mask. I have never had a breathing mask in my room before at all. Also when I returned to my room it was 5am..

I have told my roommate I live with but she doesn't seem convinced and she's staying. I was originally going to pack for Alabama late January but it seems I'll be ready to leave sometime June.

Everyone is in my atheist prayer. Regardless if you don't think any disaster will happen, always be alert and ready for backup power, food etc.

Your story is pretty much mostly on the unbelievable side. The chances of you registering on ATS on the 12th and then being abducted the next day is a very unlikely coincidence.

Then you state Mexico and Switzerland will split open by an earthquake. I'd say the idea of Mexico and Switzerland "splitting open" is indeed almost impossible.

edit on 29-1-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join