It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real psychics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am looking for a real psychic.Are there any on here?Have you ever known of someone that could speak events before they happen?
If you do not believe then you don't need to respond unless you just have no self control.In that case feel i have big shoulders i can take it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I am looking for a real psychic.Are there any on here?Have you ever known of someone that could speak events before they happen?
If you do not believe then you don't need to respond unless you just have no self control.In that case feel i have big shoulders i can take it.

If there was they would have known you would post this so NO!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It looks like you are correct.
I am wanting to know in what form does the information come in.
I do strongly believe that there are people out there that get knowledge of future events.
It says in the bible that in the end of days people will have visions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=654647

edit on 19-1-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Telling the future is a difficult thing. You can be "shown" a vision and have it all come true, part come true, or non at all. The reason is that once you change the direction you are going in your life you change your future and with that the vision changes. Also when a psychic is shown something it is not always easy to make sense of what is being shown, the next challenge is relaying the vision without your personal ego get in the way. Once a psychic adds their own personal ego it taint the message. What is it you want to know?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
are you a medium?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

yes I can communicate with spirits

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No i don't think i'm a medium.
I have been right about a few things lately and it's making me question everything.
The other day i had a feeling that someone would be drowning and i told some people then a couple hours i was able to rescue a boater that was going under.This is just one example of events that i can't explain anymore.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by terra1
reply to post by deadeyedick

Telling the future is a difficult thing. You can be "shown" a vision and have it all come true, part come true, or non at all. The reason is that once you change the direction you are going in your life you change your future and with that the vision changes. Also when a psychic is shown something it is not always easy to make sense of what is being shown, the next challenge is relaying the vision without your personal ego get in the way. Once a psychic adds their own personal ego it taint the message. What is it you want to know?

I agree with what you say.
For me it's been hard to pay attention to listen and act on these feelings.

top topics

join