It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marianne Gingrich Says She Can End Newt's Career in One Interview and Plans to Do It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Don't lose faith in the intelligence of people. We have been under assault by institutions promoting slogans designed to cause fear. Out of fear people willingly ignore facts too painful to consider or requiring too much time to consider intelligently.

Out of ignorance many wait for a "real leader" to emerge to solve problems. This is precisely how the institutions maintain their grip.

The good news is it is becoming more painful to believe the slogans and do nothing. People are waking up to the fact that the so-called leaders like Gingrich have been placed in power for the simple fact that they can be controlled by blackmail.

Gingrich suffers from the most primitive, base character defects. He has no more moral authority to lead than convicted child molesting felon. That's precisely why he is in the position he's in. Romney has been the chosen candidate from the beginning. This is all carefully crafted theater to give the impression voters have a choice.

As more people wake up to this farce, there will be anger and change will come. We the people are not as stupid as the controllers think we are. It is their arrogance that will be their undoing. Have faith younger brother. Keep believing in Ron Paul. We shall triumph.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here's what I really don't understand . . .

Despite the lengthy list of allegations of wrongdoing and generally reprehensible behavior, there is still a feeling out there that the ex Mrs. Gingrich can actually say something that will make this asshole look worse.

What does that tell you about the general mental state of the US electorate, the quality of people who are clamouring over eachother to lead the US, and the general state of ethics and morality in this country. Seriously . . . after everything that's been conclusively proven, this guy is still considered to be a viable option for candidacy to the point there is actually a debate about airing some more dirty laundry before the SC vote.

Pathetic.

Really really really pathetic.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

What's most pathetic is TPTB no longer feel the need to find a candidate with skeletons in the closet. They can be right out in the open laying on the floor, furniture and couch. They think we are that stupid.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I caught this link on drudge last night and was amazed by the first few comments defending this guy's reputation.
To this day, I have spoken to absolutely NO ONE who even mentioned Gingrich as a possibility for president. I mean its like people might as well think Gingrich is Billy Joe Smith from Butte, Montanta.
Who in the world supports this guy? Is it all senior citizens? Not knocking seniors, just very curious.

No offnese to Butte, Montana residents. Id love to go there soon! Must be beautiful
edit on 19-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

I must agree.
I could see if this guy had any substance but he is such a clown.
What do you want to bet that the few wackos that support him are the same ones who still use Bill Clinton's infidelity as a serious talking point in modern political discussion?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
out of all of the people on stage, I dislike Gingrich the most. I really hope this interview causes his campaign to implode. now that would be awesome!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If her interview is a campaign killer, then too bad Marianne Gingrich didn't come out with this information months ago...she could have saved many people form donating money to a losing cause. If I had made a donation, then I may be writing Newt asking for my money back.

The flip side is, given Newt's past record, who would be stupid enough to give him money to begin with.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ABC's releasing teaser tidbits with video of the interview:

abcnews.go.com...

In her most provocative comments, the ex-Mrs. Gingrich said Newt sought an "open marriage" arrangement so he could have a mistress and a wife.

video exclusive (they plan to release several before the interview)

abcnews.go.com...

After call his pontificating during that recent debate about the sanctity of marriage, I can empathize with her desire to tell the world how dishonorable his really was to her.
edit on 1/19/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: grammar

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Seems like most of this is trumped up by an ex-wife who already has power issues. I don't know, of course, but it feels more like she probably tried to blackmail the campaign or Newt into giving her money and they said no. Here is a link to the original article alledging that Newt may have been involved in the bribery scandal:

Bribery Scandal Link

She attempted to sell her influence to some Iraqi folks, and then tried to push Newt into helping. The FBI didn't find any link to Newt himself though, but she is certainly scandalous. I think she has probably asked for something Newt is unwilling to provide and now has decided to attack him publicly. At lease she will get a book out of it.

It's really too bad when people decide to be vindictive, especially when one considers how accusations, true or not, will ruin a public official. Newt is pretty resilient, but it will be interesting to see if he can overcome this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That slimey SOB deserves to be outed.Hes obviously the creepiest power tripping megalomaniac on the campaign trail.
If America votes for this swine, they well deserve him....
Its either Ron Paul or revolution people....every other candidate is bought lock stock and barrel......
Not only that, but they dont make any sense when they open their mouths....
Did anyone see that two faced Romney fob the wheelchair guy off like he was some crap stuck to Mitts shoe....?
Dr paul is the only sane choice.....the rest are menatlly unballanced to say the least.....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This mess is crazy!

Listen to this and think about what is going on with the Gingrich's.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Proof positive that my momma was correct....that face will, in deed, get stuck that way permanently if you keep making it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is the Ex... THAT BI*#^$*(

Why don't we interview his Mom just to be fair.

What do you expect her to say?

Oh wait, I mean GO RON PAUL!!!
edit on 19-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

edit on 19-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

What have I been saying this entire time people?

Newt Gingrich = Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove = Child molesting coke-heads.

Fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What hasn't destroyed him has made him stronger than ever.

<< 1   >>

join