It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever see these? "Elemental Beings"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I've seen the footage of the thing walking through the front yard before but just dismissed it as a hoax. With this video there's two more videos of these things. One even has the reflection as it walks over the water of the pool!

Can anyone debunk this or explain what these things are if they're real?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

Oh, those are just the doop-doop dee doop-doops, according to Mysterious Universe...

I do like the original video, or at least the first one I ever saw...but this one really just looks like cloth or a puppet or something being pulled above the pool on a clothesline, or some such. Meh...cool, though.

The second and third videos she shows is more what I'm into. I like that.

EDIT:
Ok, for correction, MU called them the doop doop dee dee doop lawn creatures, my bad
I can't remember which episode they originally covered them on, but they recap them here in the 2010 year-end wrap up, if anyone wants to listen: Mysterious Universe episode 427
edit on 1/18/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

The doop-de-doops ... has a ring to it. I agree, the pool video doop-de-doop does seem a little clothy but the other two doop-de-doops are identical.
edit on 1/18/2012 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dr Suess's pale green pants are back! excellent! Thanks for this as I and my daughter have a particular fascination with these things and affectionately refer to them as such. For years my daughter used to tell me about these things she would see, walking or running by really fast. From the time she was about 3 she would speak of these things. It used to creep her out something awful until we talked to someone who told her that there was little to fear as these were elementals.

A snippet from the poem...maybe the man knew something
:

I was walking in the night

And I saw nothing scary.

For I have never been afraid

Of anything. Not very.

Then I was deep within the woods

When, suddenly, I spied them.

I saw a pair of pale green pants

With nobody inside them!

I wasn’t scared. But, yet, I stopped

What could those pants be there for?

What could a pair of pants at night

Be standing in the air for?

And then they moved? Those empty pants!

They kind of started jumping.
edit on 18-1-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is crazy - I have never heard of or seen these things before today and now they are all over the place! (On the computer, I mean - NOT in my house or anything
)

I have no idea what they are or if they're real. I like the Dr. Suess poem, though!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

what really makes it such a great piece is it ended up tying in with something the woman said in the vid in the OP. That the elementals are afraid of people and their...darkness.

I yelled for help. I screamed. I shrieked.

I howled. I yowled. I cried,

“OH, SAVE ME FROM THESE PALE

GREEN PANTS WITH NOBODY INSIDE!”

But then a strange thing happened.

Why, those pants began to cry!

Those pants began to tremble.

They were just as scared as I!

I never heard such whimpering

And I began to see

That I was just as strange to them

As they were strange to me!

Pale Green Pants

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Oh dear, I posted before I read all the replys. But yes, I was calling these things the green pants since I first heard of them. Looks like lots and lots of people had the same thought.

Dr Seus must have seen one of these. Of course, he couldn't have actually said he saw one because people would think he was crazy. But I mean, just read this book called "What was I scared of?"

I mean it is just crazy. Where in the world would he get the idea for a crazy book like that? Green pants walking around in a the dark woods? Maybe he actually did see one?

Of course the book ends with the pants being friendly, just misunderstood. So maybe Dr Seus met a friendly pair.

edit on 18-1-2012 by jessieg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Look into the half-man-half animal Elemental that prowls Leap Castle in Ireland. Youll find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

yeah, its a really great story about dealing with that which you fear

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

He may have. I've seen Horton Hears a Who and it has some very, very, very deep symbolism and meanings in it. Dr. Seuss was in my opinion intellectual beyond what people think he really is. Who knows maybe these were the things he really was talking about.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I wanna catch one of these lil fellers....
edit on 18-1-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In the clip with the pool the sun can be seen setting over the house but the "elementals" shadow is cast the opposite way. Almost like it is staged with artificial lighting. The pool is obviously frozen over so its an easy deception of an elemental walking on water. The first cllip is a person walking an animal. I want to believe something like this so bad too because i feel like there is nothing magical in this world. Still waiting. Cool find.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I like the mythological connotation behind these things...

However, I call BS on the OP video. Skepticism comes easy when one of the first things the narrator says is "these are elemental beings" "these are not aliens" etc etc. Really now. And all I see are puppets. Such things are a big deal in South American media, and I honestly doubt that these videos were made in the US like as claimed.

If these were truly elemental beings, then they wouldn't appear to look like fabric hanging from string walking around directly infront of a video camera.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
I like the mythological connotation behind these things...

However, I call BS on the OP video. Skepticism comes easy when one of the first things the narrator says is "these are elemental beings" "these are not aliens" etc etc. Really now. And all I see are puppets. Such things are a big deal in South American media, and I honestly doubt that these videos were made in the US like as claimed.

If these were truly elemental beings, then they wouldn't appear to look like fabric hanging from string walking around directly infront of a video camera.

This could very well be. I brought this to ATS as I always do when I'm not sure if something is real or not (if its not found here already that is.) I was hoping to find here if it was a proven hoax or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

Only certain people cant see them, but yet as it "walks" across the pool it leaves both a reflection and a shadow. If they're so hard to see how can they have both shadows and reflections??

I'm calling HOAX!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I once saw an elemental being close-up in a photo, but it didn't look anything like what's in the video. When I was living in Sedona, an acquaintance of mine who was also a Native American healer showed me a picture that -- as he said -- had been taken by a movie producer from California who was on vacation in Sedona. A few nights before she had to leave, she went out for a walk and took her camera with her. She took some random snapshots in the dark just to get rid of the remaining film (yes, back then most cameras still had film), and a few of them had a humanoid creature in them, which she hadn't seen with her naked eyes.

She thought it was an angel, but when I saw it, it looked nothing like an angel. In fact, it looked very much like one of Brian Froud's faerie/pixie picture, but as a live, real creature, and it seemed to be swaying or dancing. Honestly, I was quite shocked because it was absolutely clear that this thing in the picture was a living, breathing, intelligent entity... and it was also clear that this was NOT a human.

I wanted a copy of the picture, but my friend told me that this had to stay under wraps because the movie producer wanted to a) have the photo analyzed and verified as real, and then b) get a copyright on it and market it somehow. Ever since, I've been looking for that photo on the Net but have never found it.

To give you an idea, what I saw looked similar to the slender female-looking figure on the left side of the picture:

This one looks maybe even more like it:

It had a rather elongated face that ended in a blend of a mouth and a snout, not to be mistaken for that of a human being; it also had pointy ears, and the arms were very long and thin and the fingers seemed kind of wispy. There's no doubt that it was real. That Native American guy who showed me the pic was not known as a prankster; he was an extremely serious guy.
edit on 19-1-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)
Besides, back then only true experts could fake pictures like that, and he was not one of them... a very low-tech kinda guy.

Here's another one that comes really close:

new topics

top topics

join