It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: This Is What Project Blue Beam Would Look Like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes, it still looks like a projection, not perfect by any means but it's still amazing. A 7 minute video of large projections on buildings, sidewalks, etc....fish, a frog, balls of light bouncing off of a building and a car, a helicopter - you can see through most of the images, they're certainly not solid looking yet impressive.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

amazing video!!!
posting so i can watch it all later
its amazing what they can project these days. stunning.

edit; i just noticed the ad that pops up in red. nothing to do with me

edit on 18/1/12 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Extremely impressive! I can speculate that the military communities are watching this technology very closely?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam is the Feds projecting fake aliens to scare the hell out of people - is that right???

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Very soon we won't even be able to believe our eyes.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You're right. It's pretty cool, but still kind of fake-looking. No Christian is gonna believe Jesus is coming if that's projected onto a cloud. UFO enthusiasts, maybe...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I'm glad that you're as impressed as I am! The effort alone that went into this is incredible and most of the images are absolutely stunning!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker101
Extremely impressive! I can speculate that the military communities are watching this technology very closely?

I'm sure they are and using the technology themselves.

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Project Bluebeam is the Feds projecting fake aliens to scare the hell out of people - is that right???

Alien ships, Jesus for the 2nd coming, etc.

Very soon we won't even be able to believe our eyes.

I believe that's what they're counting on!

You're right. It's pretty cool, but still kind of fake-looking. No Christian is gonna believe Jesus is coming if that's projected onto a cloud. UFO enthusiasts, maybe...

Yes, still fake looking. As I said in the OP, it still looks like a projection but impressive.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Any clip with those balls falling bounce off the objects they hit very realistically. The helicopter looked pretty scary, to be honest. Yeah, it's a tad fake looking right now.

The technology looks eerily similar to how PBB has been described to operate.

This is Bluebeam Beta. Why would they show us the real real thing? And yeah, it's either supposed to be a staged alien invasion, or Jesus Christ and/or Krishna, Muhammad, etc. in the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not bad. I still prefer this Japanese hologram of a dinosaur over the water. I think they're using the mist off the water or something.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Woooow, the Japanese took Nessie out of Scotland! Wish the video quality had been better, I'd have liked to have been able to see more detail.

Originally posted by 4KAAN
Any clip with those balls falling bounce off the objects they hit very realistically. The helicopter looked pretty scary, to be honest. Yeah, it's a tad fake looking right now.

The technology looks eerily similar to how PBB has been described to operate.

This is Bluebeam Beta. Why would they show us the real real thing? And yeah, it's either supposed to be a staged alien invasion, or Jesus Christ and/or Krishna, Muhammad, etc. in the sky.

Agreed. The balls/balls of light, the light coming out of the TV & moving around the room, very impressive indeed! The problem I had with the helicopter is you can see everything behind it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Title: Video: This Is What Project Blue Beam Would Look Like

Since "Project Bluebeam" is a myth and is concocted for the Internet audience, I'm more inclined to think that those types of technological displays are really going to more accurately described as:

"The Future of Advertising and Entertainment"

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient
reply to post by The Cusp

Woooow, the Japanese took Nessie out of Scotland! Wish the video quality had been better, I'd have liked to have been able to see more detail.

Here's one with better quality:

That is awesome! I'd love to see it live

edit on 18-1-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

AWESOME! Thanks Casandra, much better detail in that clip!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Please note that the thread title says, "......WOULD look like". I never claimed that the program was, is or will be factual.
ETA: Completely agree with the entertainment possibilities!
edit on 18-1-2012 by claireaudient because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If Project Blue Beam existed it would look nothing at all like "3D" laser shows on the sides of buildings.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Freakin AMAZING! S&F! I have never seen this! I swear, pretty soon, we won't be able to tell what reality is any more.It's cool. ....but I don't know if I like it or not. It's already at the point where you can't trust pics or video...just think in 50 years or so....we won't be able to tell if anything is real

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That's what he said in the OP....that it wasn't perfected yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That's very interesting, I wonder what that technology will look like in 10 years, or what the government's version of that technology looks like.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Toomuchreallife

In 10 years this technology will probably be obsolete

new topics

top topics

join