It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the Red Arrows open then 2012 Olympics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
last year was a bad time for the Red Arrows folowing the loss of 2 pilots and been grounded.
first crash
second crash
they are the best of bitish in the air and they deserve to fly and open the Olympics, even if your not form the uk you can vote to because seeing these guys fly is out of this world.

so please copy the link tweet it or facebook it and lets get these guys in the air at the Olympics and show the world that one little island is proud and still standing stong! and still top dogs in the sky!

peace

red arrows

vote hear!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

Hey!
i agree arrows are amazing i currently live on the isle of wight and they come here for cowes week and they fly over my house so low its amazing!! i voted! thx for bringing it to my attention i didnt spot the op!
x

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
its ok dude i just think after there year they had they need some moral suport of are nation and show that the 2 that died are still being thorught about, it would mean so much to there familys as well

peace

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

There I helped you out, even though the Blue Angels are the top dogs.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

There I helped you out, even though the Blue Angels are the top dogs.

It would be good to see them have a fake dog fight to see who wins? But I would have to put my money on the red arrows because there from the uk lol and the Brits are the original tog dogs in the sky and still are

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Its all opinion friend. To even keep up though the arrows would have to use a faster jet.

top topics

join