It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation from the Ethereal Realm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Disclaimer: The following story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to real people, places, and events is purely coincidental.

Here's the gameplan. We buy up a chunk of slum area and develop it. Then we uprgade the neighborhood to increase the value of our investment.
Henry's worked out a plan where not only will the upgrade cost us nothing, but we'll aquire control of a large chunk of lower Manhattan, without having to front up virtually a nickel. It's a devious plan, but we've talked it over thoroughly, and we've decided to go for it.
First we get the boys over at the PA to divest the original owners of the targeted land. They've got the legal muscle to do it, and Nelson's appointing some board members to see it goes through smoothly. Then we lavish huge amounts of money developing the area. Not our own money, of course. The PA can issue bonds that are guaranteed by the government not to be defaulted on, so we'll sell enough to cover any costs no matter how extravagent. We can buy them too, (*lol*), they're a rock-solid investment.
Next, we build some expensive pile of crap that's worse than useless. Yep, the worse the better. I know David's thinking about something really, really tall. David's getting some of the big boys on board to push this part through. He's setting up a new corp called the DLMA, and it will make sure that what the PA builds is what we want. We want it to be a big ongoing expense, which is not too hard to organise (*chuckle*).
Pretty soon this extravagent pile of expense will become an unbearable financial burden to the city and the state, and they'll be looking to offload it. That's when we take it off their hands. Of course we can't directly snaffle it up, we'll use a front man, and we'll groom someone to be there for the job when the time comes.
So we've bought into the white elephant we ourselves created. How's it going to be any more benefit to us than it was to the government and authorities? Here's the part of the plan that'll send a tingle down your spine. When we take control of the building and the area, we insure it against a terrorist attack. Then, using a staged terrorist attack as a cover,we demoltion the white elephant, and clear the way for some profitable development. Here again, we don't pay anything, because the reconstruction costs are covered by insurance payments we'll recieve from it being a 'terrorist attack'.
So the upshot will be we have aquired control of an extremely valuable parcel of land, and the funds to build on it whatever we please, and the only costs to ourselves is the cost of PR, which is no extra cost at all, really, because we have huge resources in that area, and only need to reshuffle some of the boys in 5600 onto the project. I know you're probably wondering what form the terrorist attack will take. Henry thinks the best and most reliable way is to have a scenario in which terrorists hijack a plane and fly it into whatever we build there. David tells me he knows a 'dark-side' architect who relishes the thought of designing a gigantic building that will easily fall on command. To limit damage to the surrounding buildings I know they plan to dig a very deep hole under the building, which will give David the earth he needs for another project, and catch the debris when the building is demolished.
Anyways, in the end we'll have a group of buildings that will surpass Father's own immense accomplishments in Manhattan real estate development, and exceed his wildest expectations of how much we could accomplish. Besides all this, as you can no doubt well imagine, there are piles of profit to be made in every step of the plan.
To us, my brothers! (*clinck,clink,clink,clink,clink*).
edit on 18-1-2012 by aethron because: To add paragraphs

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This seems pretty reasonable to me. Can you give us some idea of the kinds of sources you've read to compile this pre-summary of the caper?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Much of it comes from Eric Dartons book "Divided we Stand" which is a very interesting biography of the World Trade Center which was initialy published before the Towers demise. I don't think anyone can gain a clear unsterstanding of 911 without reading this book. Other snippets are from Collier and Horowitz, "The Rockefellers, An American Dynasty" which I'm quite sure would shock anyone not familiar with the immense power this family has wielded, and still wields to this day.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethron
Disclaimer: The following story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to real people, places, and events is purely coincidental.

Here's the gameplan. We buy up a chunk of slum area and develop it. Then we uprgade the neighborhood to increase the value of our investment.
Henry's worked out a plan where not only will the upgrade cost us nothing, but we'll aquire control of a large chunk of lower Manhattan, without having to front up virtually a nickel. It's a devious plan, but we've talked it over thoroughly, and we've decided to go for it.
First we get the boys over at the PA to divest the original owners of the targeted land. They've got the legal muscle to do it, and Nelson's appointing some board members to see it goes through smoothly. Then we lavish huge amounts of money developing the area. Not our own money, of course. The PA can issue bonds that are guaranteed by the government not to be defaulted on, so we'll sell enough to cover any costs no matter how extravagent. We can buy them too, (*lol*), they're a rock-solid investment.
Next, we build some expensive pile of crap that's worse than useless. Yep, the worse the better. I know David's thinking about something really, really tall. David's getting some of the big boys on board to push this part through. He's setting up a new corp called the DLMA, and it will make sure that what the PA builds is what we want. We want it to be a big ongoing expense, which is not too hard to organise (*chuckle*).
Pretty soon this extravagent pile of expense will become an unbearable financial burden to the city and the state, and they'll be looking to offload it. That's when we take it off their hands. Of course we can't directly snaffle it up, we'll use a front man, and we'll groom someone to be there for the job when the time comes.
So we've bought into the white elephant we ourselves created. How's it going to be any more benefit to us than it was to the government and authorities? Here's the part of the plan that'll send a tingle down your spine. When we take control of the building and the area, we insure it against a terrorist attack. Then, using a staged terrorist attack as a cover,we demoltion the white elephant, and clear the way for some profitable development. Here again, we don't pay anything, because the reconstruction costs are covered by insurance payments we'll recieve from it being a 'terrorist attack'.
So the upshot will be we have aquired control of an extremely valuable parcel of land, and the funds to build on it whatever we please, and the only costs to ourselves is the cost of PR, which is no extra cost at all, really, because we have huge resources in that area, and only need to reshuffle some of the boys in 5600 onto the project. I know you're probably wondering what form the terrorist attack will take. Henry thinks the best and most reliable way is to have a scenario in which terrorists hijack a plane and fly it into whatever we build there. David tells me he knows a 'dark-side' architect who relishes the thought of designing a gigantic building that will easily fall on command. To limit damage to the surrounding buildings I know they plan to dig a very deep hole under the building, which will give David the earth he needs for another project, and catch the debris when the building is demolished.
Anyways, in the end we'll have a group of buildings that will surpass Father's own immense accomplishments in Manhattan real estate development, and exceed his wildest expectations of how much we could accomplish. Besides all this, as you can no doubt well imagine, there are piles of profit to be made in every step of the plan.
To us, my brothers! (*clinck,clink,clink,clink,clink*).
edit on 18-1-2012 by aethron because: To add paragraphs

'We will fake everything presented to the cattle, video and victims alike.
Safest way to go to get everyone on board. The usuals, you know!

Then it's onwards and eastwards....Ching, Ching!!'

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

Very Good Story aethron.

edit on 19-1-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by aethron

We buy up a chunk of slum area and develop it.

It kind of all falls apart right there. The area of the WTC was never a slum. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by aethron

It kind of all falls apart right there. The area of the WTC was never a slum. Sorry.
That's it ? That's what you have to say about a scenario that in my opinion is exactly what transpired? It falls apart, after that? Child, please. Can't you guys lay off anything? Or, is part of your contract to attack every single post related to 9/11? You may not realise it, but you guys have become laughable. Keep it up.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

reply to post by aethron

That's it ? That's what you have to say about a scenario that in my opinion is exactly what transpired? It falls apart, after that? Child, please. Can't you guys lay off anything? Or, is part of your contract to attack every single post related to 9/11? You may not realise it, but you guys have become laughable. Keep it up.

Yeah that is "it". When your whole theory is based on a fallacy then the theory is without foundation. The area where the WTC was constructed was not a slum ergo, the business model in the narrative fails.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think you guys need to make up your minds whether 9/11 was an insurance scam or an inside job by members of the administration to provide a cause for war and repression of freedoms at home.

Which is it ? Trying to mix the two looks even dafter than each one seperately.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You, are out of your mind. 'We', don't need to pick anything, other than the fact we've been lied to for too long. You are losing the argument here, daily. As frustrating as it may be, I continue to read every one of your sides posts, and have finally concluded that you're out of ammo. The cow has left the barn, and you'll never get it back in. So, continue to post your pathetic attempts at subterfuge, because all you can do now is postpone the inevitable.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

You, are out of your mind. 'We', don't need to pick anything, other than the fact we've been lied to for too long. You are losing the argument here, daily. As frustrating as it may be, I continue to read every one of your sides posts, and have finally concluded that you're out of ammo. The cow has left the barn, and you'll never get it back in. So, continue to post your pathetic attempts at subterfuge, because all you can do now is postpone the inevitable.

Well the "inevitable" seems a mighty long time a-coming.

I asked a legitimate question but you evidently don't have an answer.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

There's nothing legitimate about you. Not your stance on the subject, the posts that you contribute, or your assertion that we are confused about who's responsible for the crime. It's not important to me which group is responsible, because that's not what I'm after. The OS is a lie, and that is not acceptable. Everything else, will be sorted out when we actually investigate that day.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I think you guys need to make up your minds whether 9/11 was an insurance scam or an inside job by members of the administration to provide a cause for war and repression of freedoms at home.

Which is it ? Trying to mix the two looks even dafter than each one seperately.

Not to mention, whether the collapse was from "secret hush-a-boom controlled demolitions" or from a poor design that was waiting to collapse on its own like a house of cards once it's given a swift kick.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

It's not important to me which group is responsible, because that's not what I'm after. The OS is a lie, and that is not acceptable.

But it's very important to everyone. It goes to prove motive.

So far there is only one group that had motive and the ability to pull off 911.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Hooper isn't even right lol.

Lower Manhattan was a slum for years, the Bowery for example was New York's skid row until the 70's. It was working class tenements from Mid town down.

The whole reason the WTC complex was built there in the first place is because development had been concentrated on Mid Manhattan, and they wanted to stimulate urban development in the area.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by aethron

David Rockefeller described it as a "slum"...read page 389 of his "Memoirs". That was the DLMA's justification for it's program of "revitalization" there.

But of course that was a very minor point of the scenario I unfolded. It was identifying the nature of the scam and the people behind it that was my main message.

Out of curiosity, have you read "Divided we Stand"?, and if so, what was your opinion?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This story gets more to the heart of matters. Ex-member Yankee451 (banned because
he sailed too close to the truth) espoused similar themes in his compulsary thread 9/11 For Psychos.
There have been so many BS threads going over the same old ground recently that
it was beginning to feel like Hooper and Alfie and the others who purposely attempt
to deceive had won out.
Aetheon and Yankee have it right along with Septemberclues and Letsrollforums.
9/11 was a massive fraud involving large levels of compartmentalised co-operation.
Fake video, victims and actor eyewitness testimony all combined to produce a
fantastical narrative presented to the public to explain away what was essentially
a demolition job and to justify all of their subsequent pre-planned criminal quests.
It is highly probable that very few if any real people died that day, most listed being
computer generated entities with no basis in reality.
Media complicity was integral to the success of the scheme.

The time has passed for traditional (already sold-out) routes to justice.
These lunatics are in charge of the asylum and it is abundantly clear just how much
vital and incriminating evidence they have been and are witholding.
It is no surprise that the world continues on its journey down the tubes.

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info
www.letsrollforums.com

The 9/11 Hoax is fully exposed!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Aetheon and Yankee have it right along with Septemberclues and Letsrollforums.
9/11 was a massive fraud involving large levels of compartmentalised co-operation.
Fake video, victims and actor eyewitness testimony all combined to produce a
fantastical narrative presented to the public to explain away what was essentially
a demolition job and to justify all of their subsequent pre-planned criminal quests.
It is highly probable that very few if any real people died that day, most listed being
computer generated entities with no basis in reality.
Media complicity was integral to the success of the scheme.

Now, you see? THIS is exactly why I take such umbrage with those damned fool conspiracy web sites. They're pushing out a blizzard of idiotic claims and ridiculous accusations to artificially stoke the fires of abject paranoia to make a fast buck, and it's gettign people so screwed up that they're actually starting to believe the planes were computer animation, all the eyewitnesses are secret agents, and *noone* actually died on 9/11. It's one thing if someone simply wanted t believe 2+2=5 on their own, but it's obvious the con artists are like Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Richard Gage, and others, are pushing propaganda specifically to get people to believe 2+2=5. This is literally RAPING people's minds and it's horribly irresponsibe, and it doesn't matter whether you're a fanatic zealot or a wise man sitting in some zen retreat on top of a mountain- its still understood that having unquestioningly blind devotion to *anything*, 9/11 conspiracy theories or otherwise, can get people killed. Consider the next part...

The time has passed for traditional (already sold-out) routes to justice.
These lunatics are in charge of the asylum and it is abundantly clear just how much
vital and incriminating evidence they have been and are witholding.
It is no surprise that the world continues on its journey down the tubes.

The way I read this, the poster is so self assured that his 9/11 stories are real and the rest of the world is wrong, and that he can expect no real solution to be reached by legitimate channels, that he's considering taking matters into his own hands. It's ironic that it's a 9/11 alternative reality theorist would post something like this because it can be argued it's this very blind devotion to one's alternative reality that put the idea into the hjackers' heads to launch their attack to begin with. Talk about a conversation from the Ethereal realm!

I can't believe this is a generally accepted viewpoint among the conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Now, you see? This is exactly why I take umbrage with you and your posts. This is the umpteenth time you've made the ridiculous assertion that, because we're unhappy with the lack of progress in bringing these murderers to justice, 'somebody's gonna' get hurt'. Stick to the subject, because you're so good at pointing out the absurdity of your argument. I know you wish we'd all go away, but that's not gonna' happen until we see an investigation.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

Now, you see? This is exactly why I take umbrage with you and your posts. This is the umpteenth time you've made the ridiculous assertion that, because we're unhappy with the lack of progress in bringing these murderers to justice, 'somebody's gonna' get hurt'. Stick to the subject, because you're so good at pointing out the absurdity of your argument. I know you wish we'd all go away, but that's not gonna' happen until we see an investigation.

Jeez, if apathy were an Olympic sport you'd be a gold medalist. When someone says, and I quote...

"The time has passed for traditional (already sold-out) routes to justice"

...there's only TWO REASONS and TWO REASONS ONLY why he' say something like that..

#1) he sees all the routes to any legitimate resolution of your grievances have been "sold out" so he's suggesting that matters should be taken in your own hands...OR

#2) he sees all routes to any legitimate resolution of your grievances have been "sold out" so he's suggesting that people should just give up and go back to watching television.

Guess which one I'm putting my money on...and WHY may I ask are you insisting we need an investigation when this guy is clearly saying anyone who'd ever hold any such investigation will have "sold out"? Or, haven't you thought out your conspiracy stories all the way through yet?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Now, you see? THIS is exactly why I take such umbrage with those damned fool conspiracy web sites. They're pushing out a blizzard of idiotic claims and ridiculous accusations to artificially stoke the fires of abject paranoia to make a fast buck, and it's gettign people so screwed up that they're actually starting to believe the planes were computer animation, all the eyewitnesses are secret agents, and *noone* actually died on 9/11. It's one thing if someone simply wanted t believe 2+2=5 on their own, but it's obvious the con artists are like Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Richard Gage, and others, are pushing propaganda specifically to get people to believe 2+2=5. This is literally RAPING people's minds and it's horribly irresponsibe, and it doesn't matter whether you're a fanatic zealot or a wise man sitting in some zen retreat on top of a mountain- its still understood that having unquestioningly blind devotion to *anything*, 9/11 conspiracy theories or otherwise, can get people killed. Consider the next part...

What's really horribly irresponsible is blowing up buildings while innocent people are inside them.
edit on 20-1-2012 by aethron because: plural typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join