It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PirateBay Press Release Regarding SOPA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by windus
Please feel free to follow my thread on Tor and proxies - how to use them for safe Internet defence against external monitoring.

Tor (anonymity network)

I encourage us all to consider using this information for the betterment of our 'net. Let's take it back.

If the thread gets enough traffic and encouragement, I will post onto it a complete infographic, simplifying the install steps.

I would, but I use a library network...no wireless where I'm at. And the kicker: they've fully agreed to that act that says every one of their computer can have its activity externally monitored.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Everthing you say and do electronically is monitored to some degree or another my friend. Google Echelon signals intelligence, is dam scary, not to mention overtly pervasive and against your/our human rights.
edit on 22-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
After they have stop copying.
they Will stop you giving away Any thing for free.
no joke!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I was only asking because I assumed other peoples governments might not readily hand over their citizen to a country like mine which is widely known to hand out disproportionate and inhuman sentences for generally victimless crimes....

I understand the animosity twoards American government from your side of the pond, but rather than fighting the beast here (which is me and my citizens jobs) Why aren't you screaming for the heads of your leaders who give away your countries personal sovereignty (and citizens) as if the USA is your father who will spank you if you disobey...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Thank you for all the good info! It will be put to good use in the coming internet tribulations

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join