It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargazing Live: A new way of disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
With the discovery of a new planet in the first week of this show ( see thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...), I can't help but think this show has already done a lot of positive things for the whole UFO scene, for example: www.dailymail.co.uk... However for the ultimate trick, what if there was a UFO sighting during a live broadcast with millions of viewers?

I'm not getting into this whole "oh, the aliens are performing for us" thing, but what do people think the effect would be should a UFO event occur? Obviously for a start there would be a lot more ATS'ers and a as shown a lot more people would start watching the skies more closely, but could some form of disclosure be brought about with an event such as this?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Something like that could possibly happen, but I honestly think it would be instantly dismissed by Dr Cox. Although I like what he does and the way he presents it, it's pretty obvious he's very sceptical about the whole UFO subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
Something like that could possibly happen, but I honestly think it would be instantly dismissed by Dr Cox. Although I like what he does and the way he presents it, it's pretty obvious he's very sceptical about the whole UFO subject.

Nothing wrong with scepticism, especially in this field, ufology should be tackled with an open and un-objective mind, however even if he did outright dismiss any sighting, do you think it would still get more people interested in what is really roaming our skies?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

In short yes, as I'm sure the finding of a new planet will increase interest in the field.

It would be interesting to see how the media would handle such an event.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I dont think they would release any footage they found to be questionable. Especially if its good video.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
I dont think they would release any footage they found to be questionable. Especially if its good video.

Well I watched it last year as well, it's called stargazing live the clue is in the title, last year and this shooting stars appeared on screen LIVE and you could also see the flashing lights of aircraft in the distance.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson

It is live mate, if it happens then and there, it is shown nationally then and there.

top topics

join