It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Interesting idea, I don't happen to think it's right in this instance but as a general concept I think it's plausible. I do believe there are people who want the whole human population to be chipped and that we are heading that way, and of course false flags are a well-used tool in the kit of the power-crazed.

Hopefully this isn't straying too far from the topic but there are some properties of current technology that limit the possibility of everyone being chipped at this time. I am interested in technology and read a bit about this stuff but am not an expert so excuse me if I get anything wrong but the gist should be about right.

As with all miniature devices, a power supply is the biggest problem. Current mainstream RFID devices do not have a power supply of their own, but instead depend on the reader or scanning device. The reader sends out radio waves and the implanted microchip actually uses the energy of the radio waves to power itself, but in order to do this the chips have to be very simple in function (I think they pretty much just hold a number and a means to transmit it back to the reader, all data is stored in a database somewhere else and the number just identifies which database record to look up).

So the chips must be energy efficient and crucially, physically close to the reader - I believe current readers need to be within a meter or so of the scanned chip/individual but have read that longer range methods being worked on. So as somebody mentioned earlier, with this type of technology the chip would only be useful in positively identifying Madeleine once she had been found and would be of no use in geolocating her.

I know the OP said that GPS would be used for the actual tracking but I think that is the problem at the moment - we are nowhere near being able to make a GPS device (including it's power supply or battery) small enough to be implantable under the skin.

Sorry for the ramble but I thought some of the people who are interested in this thread may have found the information useful. What I'm getting at is that the reason they haven't started chipping us all yet is that the technology still isn't there. Yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by jameshawkings

Link to source please.....That's a pretty big claim for no source.

My source is logic;

Starting with an invented premise, then adding add fantasy after fantasy to it is not logic.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

My source is logic

It is logic to me that your logic is wrong...

k

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

My source is logic

It is logic to me that your logic is wrong...

k

Then please back it up and explain

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Destinyone

Link to source please.....That's a pretty big claim for no source.

My source is logic;

Starting with an invented premise, then adding add fantasy after fantasy to it is not logic.

Please elaborate on the detail of exactly which parts you disagree with and why; I'm more than happy to engage in debate
edit on 19-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by humphreysjim

It's a sensational claim with no evidence, and the logic you have used to support it is flawed, as explained.

It's nothing more than an idea you pulled out of your ass based on a tenous link, it's highly implausible by default until shown otherwise.

You haven't yet explained why the logic is flawed or why this theory is implausible, you've just stated that it is and said that there is no evidence. There is no evidence to prove this is fact, but enough evidence to backup a conspiracy theory

and the logic is flawed because you think excessive media attention is evidence of a microchip agenda,

If you don't believe in the microchip agenda, it's actually very well known around here on ATS. I'd recommend you do a few searches here, there's has been a lot of evidence coming out about the microchip agenda, including in some of the big documentaries.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Of course not though.. this would never happen. First off it would never be popular, and would infringe on privacy. They would have to go to a court to determine the age at which it had to be removed upon the child's request and everything.

If they were going to do it, it wouldn't be based on one old case such as this. It would happen in a localized place after a local rash of kidnappings. It would start in one hospital to ween people onto it and then spread. It would just start as a new option in a hospital and people would spread it themselves by word of mouth.

The microchip would be for life, we would need it to buy and sell, we wouldn't be able to function in society without it. It won't be based on this case, but is to nudge some of those who would have been on the fence in the required direction

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
They won't find her, she could be alive, she could be dead, but I honestly don't believe they will find her. For those who are convinced the parents did it, it's my opinion that you're way off. They were silly to do what they did, but they now have to pay the price of it for the rest of their lives. If they had anything to do with her going missing/being murdered then this would've surfaced by now. It would've been impossible for them to be involved and arrange or take part in the disposal of their daughter's body without being noticed or without it being uncovered by now.

For those that say the authorities weren't alerted, they were alerted at 10 minutes post her mum finding out that she was missing, which was at around 10pm. This was confirmed by friends who had been having dinner with them. The place where they were having dinner was 100 yards from the room, they checked every half an hour on the kids, or near enough. So you are telling me that the people that they were having dinner with were in on it? Of course you could say that Madeleine was dead or had already gone missing prior to them arriving for dinner, a witness said she saw them all just before 6pm, so that gives a 2.5 hour window for anything to happen (8.40 they arrived at dinner), but you tell me how do you kill and dispose of a body in a two and a half hours time frame without leaving any evidence and without anybody seeing you at all? You could arrange for it to happen, but why? What purpose would it serve? They have travelled here and there and been involved in lots of causes but with the amount of authorities involved, not just Spanish trash Police, but British and other agencies lots of people have been involved in this like you wouldn't believe and not one found a single thing or a single flaw in their accounts, not one single discrepency. I can be almost certain that something would've been uncovered now, something other than useless accusations by the Spanish Police.

This was more than likely either a child molester or most probably, a child to order deal. However, with the global exposure this could've ended badly and she more than likely met a tragic end. Though this happens a lot to children of her age group, she may know mummy and daddy but believe me I've worked on cases where the kids have been abducted and in a matter of months they have associated the new mummy and daddy and totally forgotten about the real mummy and daddy, so that could've happened. Unfortuantely, the amount of exposure that the Mccanns have placed on this could've gone against them as the family may not have wanted to risk keeping her and as such handed her back from fear of being spotted, this is when she would've been murdered, not by her new family, but by the gang that organised it in the first place.

However, I honestly don't believe that she will ever be found, unless if she is alive, in adulthood she all of a sudden has a reason to disbelieve that her family is really her family. As much as the media shows these fairy tale endings, that happens a very small percentage of all children who go missing.

Thanks for your input SecretFace, you're one of the only one's here to defend the McCann's

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Please elaborate on the detail of exactly which parts you disagree with and why; I'm more than happy to engage in debate

Certainly - let's look at your initial post:

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it.

Fantasy: there was "excessive" media media attention.

AFAIK there are no standards for determining what constitutes any given level of media attention for missing child cases - you have invented this.

Fantasy: that some level of media attention is evidence of a "false flag" child abduction.

The NWO have taken her away

Fantasy: there is no evidence the NWO, assuming it actually exists, is involved - you have invented this.

as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants.

Fantasy: no such programme has ever been actually discovered by anyone, anywhere. You didn't invent this, but you are happy to co-opt it so you get to take the blame for doing so.

This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Begging the question: Assumes all the previous fantasy is true

also ignores that middle class children are kidnapped all over the world "all the time", with and without various levels of media attention.

There is no actual causal link between any of your previous baseless assertions and this conclusion other than you saying it is true.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
No parent in their right mind is going to let their child be implanted with a microchip.

If they are given the correct information, then I agree....just the same as if they were provided with accurate information on Vaccines. However, with these agendas, they tend to only give the people one side of the story. "It's perfectly fine, the risks are minimal, only a nut job would believe anything else"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Aloysius the Gaul

I'm now not sure if you're a serious poster or not, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

"Some have suggested that the high level of media coverage could be attributable to Madeleine's race, nationality, or socio-economic status."
en.wikipedia.org...

The media attention alone is not evidence of a false flag child abduction. It is the combination of the attention and the known microchip agenda, combined with past NWO events/tactics, that create a story theory (not evidence) of a false flag abduction

The NWO is the new system of control that the Globalist Bankers are setting up, it used to be a secret, but is now being admitted by politicians around the globe www.youtube.com...

You are denying the microchip agenda? There's so much evidence of the microchip agenda. I'd suggest you do some searching on ATS and read up on it. Just for starters www.cbsnews.com... "VeriChip of Delray Beach, Fl., has an even bolder idea: an implanted chip that links to an online database containing all your medical records, credit history and your social security ID."

Middle-class children are less likely to be kidnapped for a number of reasons.
edit on 19-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
I'm sorry but that little girl is long gone my friend...long gone but never forgotten

Whatever has happened, it's a very sad story

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
I agree with some others. I hope this little girls parents don't surf this site. Are all the other children that go missing each & everyday all over the world, also part of this conspiracy? Or just this one particular child?

The odds of that child being found alive is astronomical. How dare you make such a statement. Your not denying ignorance with your thread. Your defineing it. I too will make a bold prediction, They will find Elvis Presley alive & well working at a Krispy Kreme in Gary, Indiana. I hope for you they find that child, if not each day you look in the mirror, will remind you of the hurt you caused anyone who has a loved one that is "missing"... Guessing at something is o.k. Just not this.

They haven't given up hope, so even if MM has been used to further the Microchip Agenda, I'm sure they'd be delighted to have her back alive at this point in time.

I don't respect your opinion on not discussing this. The same was tried with 9/11, the same is done with religion. They try to make us feel awkward questioning vaccines too.

You knew it was coming...."DENY IGNORANCE"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009

How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

Using "logic" as you say, the only one who could really say she'll come up alive would be the kidnapper(s) wouldn't it? So are you saying you have something to do with her going missing? Or are you just a fortune teller that can read tea leaves and crystal balls?

Being confident in a theory is not the same as knowing a fact. A theory is just a theory, even if a person is 99% sure of it, it's still just a theory

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
i too believe she is indeed alive and will be found. Infact was never abducted in the first place. But i do not believe the hairbrain logic of the OP, maybe there is a background covert need for her to disappear such as insurance, fame, whoknows, there was talk years ago they were swingers, i.e had non-mainstream sexual needs, nothing wrong with that, providing it's legal. but the attention and money drawn from the case leads me to believe Mr and Mrs Mc'cann lead the media into their lair for financial gain, the media would then attract high profile contributors, thus increasing further financial gain and thus increasing their profile and cause further, expotentially. SCAM, yes she will be found alive and well and more importantly, unharmed.

ever heard of the guy they thought died from falling off a cliff, found 7 years later (legally declared dead under UK law without body or evidence) only to be found alive and well all along in the family home of all places, all because of an insurance scam.

I will bet she is alive and cant wait for the law and social services to put her in safe hands, while her greedy parents think about the SCAM during their 25 year each prison sentence, let alone civil recovery suits that will follow that will lead them to ruin and selling the BIG ISSUE like all criminals do.

It would be incredibly hard to pull this off in the UK; the UK is a Police State. This is harder to believe than my "hairbrain logic"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
I personally think thats a bit of bad taste friend as if your wrong your just upsetting people who are close to the case reminding them of the fact that a 4 year old child went missing and was never found, by spouting stuff like this is really in bad taste!!

It's in the news all of the time, the parents are always talking about it and haven't given up hope.

This thread can give them a glimmer of ATS hope

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Of course not though.. this would never happen. First off it would never be popular, and would infringe on privacy. They would have to go to a court to determine the age at which it had to be removed upon the child's request and everything.

If they were going to do it, it wouldn't be based on one old case such as this. It would happen in a localized place after a local rash of kidnappings. It would start in one hospital to ween people onto it and then spread. It would just start as a new option in a hospital and people would spread it themselves by word of mouth.

The microchip would be for life, we would need it to buy and sell, we wouldn't be able to function in society without it. It won't be based on this case, but is to nudge some of those who would have been on the fence in the required direction

We already microchip our pets.
Petlog

Is it not a big stretch that the next step will be to microchip our children to keep them safe?

Or to microchip people who have hidden medical conditions - remember the medic alert bracelets? MedicAlert

Or to microchip criminals - we already tag them
Electronic Tagging

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey

We already microchip our pets.
Petlog

Is it not a big stretch that the next step will be to microchip our children to keep them safe?

Or to microchip people who have hidden medical conditions - remember the medic alert bracelets? MedicAlert

Or to microchip criminals - we already tag them
Electronic Tagging

Thanks for the links. All good points you have made!

I was just reading an BBC news article from 2003 on microchipping our children "Would a microchip keep your child safe?" news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by morkington
Interesting idea, I don't happen to think it's right in this instance but as a general concept I think it's plausible. I do believe there are people who want the whole human population to be chipped and that we are heading that way, and of course false flags are a well-used tool in the kit of the power-crazed.

Hopefully this isn't straying too far from the topic but there are some properties of current technology that limit the possibility of everyone being chipped at this time. I am interested in technology and read a bit about this stuff but am not an expert so excuse me if I get anything wrong but the gist should be about right.

As with all miniature devices, a power supply is the biggest problem. Current mainstream RFID devices do not have a power supply of their own, but instead depend on the reader or scanning device. The reader sends out radio waves and the implanted microchip actually uses the energy of the radio waves to power itself, but in order to do this the chips have to be very simple in function (I think they pretty much just hold a number and a means to transmit it back to the reader, all data is stored in a database somewhere else and the number just identifies which database record to look up).

So the chips must be energy efficient and crucially, physically close to the reader - I believe current readers need to be within a meter or so of the scanned chip/individual but have read that longer range methods being worked on. So as somebody mentioned earlier, with this type of technology the chip would only be useful in positively identifying Madeleine once she had been found and would be of no use in geolocating her.

I know the OP said that GPS would be used for the actual tracking but I think that is the problem at the moment - we are nowhere near being able to make a GPS device (including it's power supply or battery) small enough to be implantable under the skin.

Sorry for the ramble but I thought some of the people who are interested in this thread may have found the information useful. What I'm getting at is that the reason they haven't started chipping us all yet is that the technology still isn't there. Yet.

You're right Morkington. The technology for a GPS implanted chip isn't yet ready, which is why I believe they're holding off on the big push. They might start with the RFID now, but that would mean then having to redo all of the children when the RFID + GPS eventually comes available.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

I'm now not sure if you're a serious poster or not, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

"Some have suggested that the high level of media coverage could be attributable to Madeleine's race, nationality, or socio-economic status."
en.wikipedia.org...

The media attention alone is not evidence of a false flag child abduction.

That directly contradicts yuor own OP, where you say it is.

It is the combination of the attention and the known microchip agenda, combined with past NWO events/tactics, that create a story theory (not evidence) of a false flag abduction

all of which is, at best, unsubstantiated rumour and assertions, and to which the Wiki article is completely irrelevant, since it has nothing to do with any "false flag" allegations.

Sorry - but linking that article is just another piece of evidence for me to think you have no idea about logic at all.

The NWO is the new system of control that the Globalist Bankers are setting up, it used to be a secret, but is now being admitted by politicians around the globe www.youtube.com...

almost certainly faked and invented - certainly not filmed as implied by that video.

You are denying the microchip agenda? There's so much evidence of the microchip agenda. I'd suggest you do some searching on ATS and read up on it. Just for starters www.cbsnews.com... "VeriChip of Delray Beach, Fl., has an even bolder idea: an implanted chip that links to an online database containing all your medical records, credit history and your social security ID."

Like I said - no NWO agenda - certainly some authorites and companies see good reasons for it - no surprise there.

And again - absolutely nothing to do with Madelaine.

Middle-class children are less likely to be kidnapped for a number of reasons.

And what is the research that shows this?

Perhaps you would like to explain this:

According to the Washington State Attorney General's Office, the average victim of abduction and murder is an 11-year-old girl who is described as a low-risk, "normal" child from a middle-class neighborhood who has a stable family relationship and whose initial contact with an abductor occurs within a quarter of a mile of her home (Hanfland, Keppel, and Weis, 1997).

Taken from Keeping Children Safe - Rhetoric and Reality

As I said, your initial argument is baseless and illogical, so I am not at all surprised that your defence of it is the same - if there was any logic or evidence you should have used it initially.

Can I suggest that next time you have a wierd theory you present it as a hypothetical "what if", rather than as fact.

AS a thought exercise or hypothetical scenario you can set some imagined conditions (such as the existence of the NWO, etc) and it can be debated without having to prove that it actually happened.

When you say "it is a fact that...." you leave yourself wide open to being shown wrong!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join