It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
This is just pure fantasy. I think you are literally trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Is the media there to provide us with 'News' or is it actually part of government; the most important part? We only have to look at 911 to see the media was used for social engineering, so as more of us would accept the coming wars

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
...she was from a middle-class medical family...

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't call the Mc Canns a middle class family.
The gov sent their PR/propaganda guy to help them. If every middle class family would receive such attention from their gov, the world would be waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy different.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm not quite following the OP's logic. Why is Madeleine still alive again?

Surely by the time the chip-adverts start rolling they'll say "If only we had this sooner, poor Maddie might've been saved."

Since she doesn't have a chip finding her alive would negate the purpose of the chip in this case. It wasn't necessary.

So I'm thinking (if your insistent about the microchip-idea) Madeleine will be found dead to scare us into chipping our children. Fear is the best motivator after all.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis

...she was from a middle-class medical family...

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't call the Mc Canns a middle class family.
The gov sent their PR/propaganda guy to help them. If every middle class family would receive such attention from their gov, the world would be waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy different.

Like you say, not typical middle-class, upper middle-class

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Originally posted by pshea38

Hamilton, the shooter committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head!

hi pshea38

wow... is that really possible?

I don't think this is false flag.

nwopodcast.com...

Not only is it true, it is but the tip of the iceberg.
I think both events are false flags (as in carried out by the 'good' guys),
and I also think Madeleine is still alive.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
My way of thinking is that the microchip is only beneficial to parents if they get their child back alive. If people who were going to kill MM had taken her, they may have killed her before she was tracked down, whereas if people take a child for another purpose, with no intention of killing, this is when the microchip would enable you to get your child back.

I do see your point too

Originally posted by Symer
I'm not quite following the OP's logic. Why is Madeleine still alive again?

Surely by the time the chip-adverts start rolling they'll say "If only we had this sooner, poor Maddie might've been saved."

Since she doesn't have a chip finding her alive would negate the purpose of the chip in this case. It wasn't necessary.

So I'm thinking (if your insistent about the microchip-idea) Madeleine will be found dead to scare us into chipping our children. Fear is the best motivator after all.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
As sad as this is for the poor child...
It is the best evidence that there are no real psychics... If there were, a log of the missing people in the world would be found by them.

An interesting point indeed charlyv

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
I also happen to believe that she will be found safe and well. That is my opinion. I am not stating this as fact and this post is in no way meant to upset those involved or cause uproar. I believe she will be found. I also believe that those responsible for her disappearance are..........

In fact can i ask for a thread to be started, where all ATS members collect evidence and facts surrounding her disappearance etc and we can help in finding her. The whole case stinks and believe that we are all overlooking key pieces.
I would also like to know if it is possible to contact the parents and ask permission to start a thorough investigation with the focus on finding her and returning her home.

That's a nice idea Lee78, we should never underestimate the power of ATS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by jameshawkings

Op, you really think outside the box and I applaud you. Why all the grievance people? The theory is far out, but remember that the elite in all likelihood will try to implement the microchip now that the humanity are well on it's way to a crossroad in regards of consciousness. They have everything too lose, and their 'millennium of power' depends on us accepting the chip. If they mess this up, it's probably the end of their power monopoly.

Now, there is two ways this can be done. Either they will false flag the globe with an alien invasion or something, revealing that aliens have been here all along, among us. This will surely make people all over the world to accept getting a trivial chip in their hand in return for "security and prosperity". Like one member here put it; they have to make sure "you ain't no darn alien!". And remember, they would rather that 90% of humanity didn't accept the chip, surely you will find 600 million people stricken with absolute fear and panic that will beg for protection.

But this is surely plan B. Plan A is going on right now, and in that regard OPs theory might very well come into fruition. The elite always operate with different plans to achieve the same thing. Plan A is always implementing the goal piece by piece, by coercion, concealment, secrecy and subversion. We were 'all' expecting some false flag attack, ushering in the New World Order. But we are already there, you guys in US can be picked right up from the street, never to be heard of again. No need for drama, there is always risk taking in staged attacks. Good god, they almost waked up the whole matrix doing 9/11! No, they will do this step by step according to plan A.

The way plan A is going now, is condition us to want to have the chip in our society. They have partially done this trough predictive programming in films the last 30 years or so. Check out some examples in this series from the five minute mark;

They have also started commercials advertising how easy life will be once you are microchipped;

And they are promoting trend setters to pave the way and make it look cool;

After a while, more and more people will take a chip to ease their lives in some way or the other. That's when they start to orient society towards chippers; tax leaves, VIP pass in TSA infested airports, exclusive RFID malls, less carbon tax, easier access to all our gadgets and so on. Sooner than most will realize, they have made it impossible to live in the society without the chip. Done and doner, no false flag attack needed! If we on the other hand deny this development; A-bomb, alien attack, WWII...you name it, anything will do really.

Would OPs theory help people accept the chip? Yes. Is it really that far out? No, I don't think so. Anyway, I like your way of thinking and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Great post OleMB and thank you! Thanks for the videos I'll be watching them later today

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by curious7

Yup...100% guaranteed the parents were involved....cadaver dogs dont lie

The McCanns are the scum of the earth in my opinion. Milking the public for all its worth, knowing they killed their child!!! SCUM!

I don't like the way they keep showing up, then talking about a book and a film

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl

He doesn't claim to 'know' this information, it is speculation so take it as such instead of trying to mock.

Where is it phrased as speculation? He says himself he is absolutely confident about it. He presents it as fact. If it was put forward as a possible theory for discussion the response may well have been different.
edit on 19-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

I think in percentages, so for me to say I'm highly confident in a theory is the same as saying over 97% sure. Whereas Fact would be 100%

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeonflux

This is a highly sensitive topic, and I haven't a clue whether she is alive or not, I do hope she is alive and well.

On a more general note I'm convinced the world governments want everyone to be microchipped and child abduction gives them a strong argument for making them compulsory in children. There is an analogy with the microchipping of dogs and other animals, how many people would question the ethics and morality of having their dog microchipped? Not many.

Thanks for your reply Aeonflux

This is right, many cats and dogs are now being microchipped. It's the thin end of the wedge, making us feel safe and comfortable with the chips, despite the fact they can be used against us. Microchips, like vaccines, can be used either for or against us, and like vaccines, the majority of people are only aware of the positive side of the argument, which has been provided courtesy of the Mainstream Media

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

This is just pure fantasy. I think you are literally trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Is the media there to provide us with 'News' or is it actually part of government; the most important part? We only have to look at 911 to see the media was used for social engineering, so as more of us would accept the coming wars

Well james, It sounds like you might appreciate the 9/11 truths uncovered below
(unlike the majority here at ATS apparently), and realise how prominant the role
media Fakery plays in the contrived manipulation of the masses.

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

Reality Fraud with Mike Sparks and Jim Fetzer

James Bond Is Real

Bodyguard Of Lies

Understanding History

Fascinating Stuff. Welcome to the real world.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
On the debate as to whether TPTB planned the abduction from the start, or whether they hijacked a real abduction, I believe that TPTB planned the whole event from scratch, here's why:-

- They need it to go on and on and on and on, otherwise people will lose interest, for maximum effect the mystery must go on for years. TBTB need to be in control the abduction, ensuring that the mystery isn't solved too early

- TPTB need to keep her alive, as part of the Microchip agenda, if it were a real abduction there would be no guarantee that she'd still be alive

- TPTB go into such great detail with their false flags, they would have even selected parents who would enjoy the media spotlight, a blonde-haired child who the media will post photos of, an upper middle-class family who make it look like this could happen to anyone.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Well james, It sounds like you might appreciate the 9/11 truths uncovered below
(unlike the majority here at ATS apparently), and realise how prominant the role
media Fakery plays in the contrived manipulation of the masses.

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

Reality Fraud with Mike Sparks and Jim Fetzer

James Bond Is Real

Bodyguard Of Lies

Understanding History

Fascinating Stuff. Welcome to the real world.

Bookmarking and Downloading now, thanks pshea38

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Sometimes the major weakness of TPTB is there need to add in their favorite numbers or a sick joke.

We know that they like to line up their False Flag attacks with dates that lie on emergency telephone numbers (e.g. 911, 311, 112 etc). There is much speculation as to why, but it could just be another one of their little gags which they sit around laughing about like a bunch of Mutley's.

Like designing HAARP in the shape of an old-fashioned skeleton key 3.bp.blogspot.com...

Is this their idea of a Madeleine McCann gag, is this why they chose someone with this surname? (despite the slight difference in spelling)
www.coastalicecream.com...

We should normally be able to write stuff like this off, but the history of these psychopaths shows us that they score bonus points such additions
edit on 19-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
she is dead.just look at the portuguese detective,getting fired,book banned etc.he wouldn't play their cover up game.maddies frozen & defrosted dna in the boot of a hire car,hired by her parents two weeks after her disappearence.their excuse-our other kids dirty nappies were in the boot!do they(doctors and all)not know her dna profile would be different?after the daily star got sued by the mccanns all the other papers started lapping them up.i think i still have the pages of the website about the book saved.it gave the first half of the book before release,stating the reasons why they did it.peado party gone wrong i
think.wasn't one of their doctor friends a peado?and he was on the holiday with them.something deeply disturbing about the brazenness of the mccanns,scammers who have made millions from her dissappearence.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Likely she is dead at the hands of parents, or friends of the parents as the poster stated above, because the parents were complete weirdos, but if that isn't the case then she would have been abducted for reasons that it would only make sense to keep her alive.

She would be found because she was abducted in another country to most likely be sold into human trafficking. If she was abducted in her homeland then it would most likely be for ransom, but she wasn't so it is most likely human trafficking which is why she will be found alive.

So that is why she would be found alive.. not microchips.
edit on 19-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
she is dead.just look at the portuguese detective,getting fired,book banned etc.he wouldn't play their cover up game.maddies frozen & defrosted dna in the boot of a hire car,hired by her parents two weeks after her disappearence.their excuse-our other kids dirty nappies were in the boot!do they(doctors and all)not know her dna profile would be different?after the daily star got sued by the mccanns all the other papers started lapping them up.i think i still have the pages of the website about the book saved.it gave the first half of the book before release,stating the reasons why they did it.peado party gone wrong i
think.wasn't one of their doctor friends a peado?and he was on the holiday with them.something deeply disturbing about the brazenness of the mccanns,scammers who have made millions from her dissappearence.

We cannot write this off, I agree
edit on 19-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

She will be found because she was abducted in another country to most likely be sold into human trafficking. If she was abducted in her homeland then it would most likely be for ransom, but she wasn't so it is most likely human trafficking which is why she will be found alive.

So that is why it is likely she will be found alive.. not microchips.

The timing will tell us, if it's all timed with the launch of microchips for children, it will give the game away

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join