It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by jameshawkings

It's a Conspiracy 'Theory' so requires no source other than me. If you do a search for "Madeleine McCann Microchip Agenda" it would seem I'm not the first to figure this one out.

[color=dodgerblue]Surely you aren't new to ATS... Sources are highly...ummmmmm.... encouraged. That is the one thing that sets us apart from the rest.

'wait and see' and 'I'm not the only one that has figured this out' do not count as credible sources in my book.

Just sayin'...
edit on 18-1-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

I could create a website and write it there first, then put a link. This one is a theory, so on this occasion an ATS poster is the source of the theory
edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Don't wanna sound like a douche, But who leaves a child unattended in a foreign country's hotel?

I hear ya Brother, something is fishy...

I personally think there's more to meet the eye, A third party involved possibly?.

Should add that I believe It's about money rather than Micro-Chipping...

edit on 18/1/2012 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
To everyone requiring a source, what makes a conspiracy theory real to you? Because a human just like yourself wrote about it on a website and has pics to support the idea? Or is it a guy coming into a forum and giving an idea of what it could be? Or could it be because the president said so? Or could it just be someone with a tinfoil hat? Usually when people ask for pics on the ideas of their own conspiracy, its kinda like saying Tits or Gtfo. Instead of wanting to make yourself think about the idea and develop your own, you only want to read what someone dedicated a website to and take it as factual. I could make a website right now and say that 9/11 was co sponsored by McDonalds and make a thread on here discussing it. Would that website give it more validity than if I just came on here and said it?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
As to the conspiracy theory, I don't believe they need just this one little girl to begin a microchipping program, in fact it may already have begun and we just aren't made aware of it (being top secret and all)...

It's almost surreal, like something out of a sci-fi flick, but nano-microchips invisible to the naked eye are a reality that are already being hosted in wide-range of applications. The question is, how long will it take governments and big pharma to immerse nano-microchips inside of vaccines to tag and surveil global populations?

preventdisease.com...

...and this post on ATS:

H1N1 Vaccine Laced With RFID Chips?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not sure about the OP's claims but he has one thing right, the MM case has never sat right with me and something has always felt off and to this day I still can't fathom why the parents have never faced any charges on neglect

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
Don't wanna sound like a douche, But who leaves a child unattended in a foreign country's hotel?

I hear ya Brother, something is fishy...

I personally think there's more to meet the eye, A third party involved possibly?.

Thanks YoungMind92, I would suspect this has been organized by people close to the very top of the current system, professionals have been paid to take her, look after her, and make sure there's no way that anyone can find out her location until the time is right

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well of course its social engineering...the theme is suspicion and fear of strangers at all levels. Divide and conquer. They know if we all connect at very deep levels "fellowship" they dont stand a chance.

Fellowship
Acceptance of self and others
Love
Forgiveness

Greater than the power of a billion galaxies...they never want you to find this out. It is self evident.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
To everyone requiring a source, what makes a conspiracy theory real to you? Because a human just like yourself wrote about it on a website and has pics to support the idea? Or is it a guy coming into a forum and giving an idea of what it could be? Or could it be because the president said so? Or could it just be someone with a tinfoil hat? Usually when people ask for pics on the ideas of their own conspiracy, its kinda like saying Tits or Gtfo. Instead of wanting to make yourself think about the idea and develop your own, you only want to read what someone dedicated a website to and take it as factual. I could make a website right now and say that 9/11 was co sponsored by McDonalds and make a thread on here discussing it. Would that website give it more validity than if I just came on here and said it?

Well said Pelvi

This is an important point that we should all think about. Are we actually thinking for ourselves or just putting our trust in sources that appear to be legit, and people who are 'well respected'.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interesting speculation. But merely speculation. Here is some more speculative info to throw in the mix:

I actually know someone who works at the same hospital as Mc Cann, and apparently, alot of senior doctors practise sedation on their own children, to make them more manageable or have a set bed time. Like say if you wanted to eat at a restaurant around the corner, without fear of them being lonely or damaging something or themselves.

Would certainly make it alot easier to abduct a sedated child?

Or indeed an accident in the administration of such a sedative could have killed her, then they hid her body.

Like I say just speculation but the person who told me about this, believed what they were saying. The Protugese police also followed this originally as a line of investigation. If you Google Mccann sedate children you will find literally hundreds of blogs etc still talking about this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Well of course its social engineering...the theme is suspicion and fear of strangers at all levels. Divide and conquer. They know if we all connect at very deep levels "fellowship" they dont stand a chance.

Fellowship
Acceptance of self and others
Love
Forgiveness

Greater than the power of a billion galaxies...they never want you to find this out. It is self evident.

So true superluminal11, this is a psychological attack on our minds, to make us beg to have our children microchipped

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Duplicate post

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Interesting speculation. But merely speculation. Here is some more speculative info to throw in the mix:

I actually know someone who works at the same hospital as Mc Cann, and apparently, alot of senior doctors practise sedation on their own children, to make them more manageable or have a set bed time. Like say if you wanted to eat at a restaurant around the corner, without fear of them being lonely or damaging something or themselves.

Would certainly make it alot easier to abduct a sedated child?

Or indeed an accident in the administration of such a sedative could have killed her, then they hid her body.

Like I say just speculation but the person who told me about this, believed what they were saying. The Protugese police also followed this originally as a line of investigation. If you Google Mccann sedate children you will find literally hundreds of blogs etc still talking about this.

Big Raging Loner,

That's a important point you make, and should not be discounted. I remember thinking that this was the case for a while afterwards

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier81
Not sure about the OP's claims but he has one thing right, the MM case has never sat right with me and something has always felt off and to this day I still can't fathom why the parents have never faced any charges on neglect

I definitely smell a rat too

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So you think that because the media paid attention to her case instead of the countless others that it means it is a false flag child abduction?

No, they paid attention to her case more than others because they felt she was a cute little girl that could bring better ratings than other missing people.

THAT is why the media reports on anything. Ratings.

It's only about ratings anymore. You forget that the media has no class.

This is a real child who was kidnapped. It was not a false flag anything.

I truly hope she is found alive and unharmed someday, but I think the reality is she was most likely kidnapped by a pervert, raped and killed or kidnapped and sold in the sex slave trade.

Slavery never did stop you know... It just became illegal.

edit on 18-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The Microchip Agenda, as explained by a man who was friends with a Globalist Banker

(from 30 seconds in)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
They would not need just this one child for this purpose. There are thousands of children missing every year and a lot are high profile. I have always thought this was an accident in the apartment that had to be covered up. I too suspect the parents sedated the children..especially as the twins never woke at all with all the commotion going on.
If anybody is interested in this case the following link is helpful but there is plenty on the net. The Portuguese police definately think the McCanns are involved but their hands are tied.

www.mccannfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The disdain for portugese detectives for even investigating the Mc Canns is also highly suspicious.

Given that in most cases where a child has disappeared or been murdered, a family member or family friend was involved. The parallel case in the UK at the time was Shannon Matthews, and as it turned out the parents were involved and the mum's boyfriend had indecent images of children on his computer. Shannon was later found near by imprisoned in the boyfriend's uncle's house.

Not after her mum had been on the news making a heartfelt appeal.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The police would have been foolish, and downright negligent not to investigate the Mc Canns themselves.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Big Raging Loner because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
So you think that because the media paid attention to her case instead of the countless others that it means it is a false flag child abduction?

edit on 18-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

The media attention is just one part of the recipe required to raise my suspicion, it would not be enough on it's own. It fits in PERFECTY with the current microchip agenda, there are other smaller details too that all point to a false flag

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Don't mention the fact that these two so called parents who left 3 children alone have been media whores since day 1 they have had a legal team right from the start too suing anyone who steps out of line.

Does anyone know the name of the Portuguese documentary about the case.

I may come across as an @rse but that is not the case, as a parent myself it angers me in the way these two have conducted themselves before,during and after the disappearance of their daughter.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
They would not need just this one child for this purpose. There are thousands of children missing every year and a lot are high profile. I have always thought this was an accident in the apartment that had to be covered up. I too suspect the parents sedated the children..especially as the twins never woke at all with all the commotion going on.
If anybody is interested in this case the following link is helpful but there is plenty on the net. The Portuguese police definately think the McCanns are involved but their hands are tied.

www.mccannfiles.com...

Thanks for the link sueloujo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join