It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by jameshawkings

and how do YOU know, do share?

Look at a missing persons website, people go missing all of the time, most do not get on BBC News or CNN

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Look at a missing persons website, people go missing all of the time, most do not get on BBC News or CNN

that is because most aren't murdered or kidnapped

A lot of people clear off because they decide to.

Does that mean we know about all missing people? Of course not, I have no doubt there are nerfarious hands at work in some instances

But specifically on this case you are most insistent, can you provide some actual evidence?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

But specifically on this case you are most insistent, can you provide some actual evidence?

The crime took place in 2007, but we're still hearing about it month after month now. Do a search for "BBC News Madeleine McCann", look at the dates of the articles, they keep on popping up. They want to make a film out of this. The Wikipedia Article on the case says "The disappearance and its aftermath were notable for the breadth and longevity of the media coverage" and "There has also been criticism of the extent and nature of the publicity"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The crime took place in 2007, but we're still hearing about it month after month now. Do a search for "BBC News Madeleine McCann", look at the dates of the articles, they keep on popping up. They want to make a film out of this. The Wikipedia Article on the case says "The disappearance and its aftermath were notable for the breadth and longevity of the media coverage" and "There has also been criticism of the extent and nature of the publicity"

Stephen Lawrence was murdered 20 odd years ago, since then there have been thousands of murders in the UK, many unsolved, yet his received more coverage than most- this is life, and it is unfair, but it does not constitute evidence.

Specifically in the case of Madeline, what evidence have you that she was abducted for the purpose you are stating?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You could conceivably be right. That scenario does seem like a more probable candidate for persuading the general populace to use such technology in their children. And implanting them in children from birth or at least from an early age does seem more benign and likely to be accepted than making it mandatory for adults following another large terrorist attack or what not.

There are still a lot of questions and holes surrounding this hypothesis in my opinion, so I'm highly skeptical. But it is within the realm of the possible, and would make a twisted sort of sense.
edit on 1/21/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Stephen Lawrence was murdered 20 odd years ago, since then there have been thousands of murders in the UK, many unsolved, yet his received more coverage than most- this is life, and it is unfair, but it does not constitute evidence.

Specifically in the case of Madeline, what evidence have you that she was abducted for the purpose you are stating?

The Stephen Lawrence murder is being used for another NWO agenda, which is for another thread, I'm glad that you've brought it up as it's the same powers at work illuminating what they want illuminated.

I have a theory, I don't have evidence. Given that we know the NWO regularly use Problem > Reaction > Solution to forward their agendas, and given that we already know their microchipping agenda, we then see an overaly illuminated case of Problem > Reaction which fits perfectly with the desired the solution. You could see it as a balance mathematical equation, or you could see it as a jigsaw that fits together perfectly. Is the balanced Math and perfect jigsaw by chance? Maybe...but I doubt it.
edit on 21-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

fair enough, I can dig that, and your theory may have legs

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

fair enough, I can dig that, and your theory may have legs

Thanks for asking the questions, as it's helped me to think about the theory more clearly and I'll know how to explain it better next time

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

You could conceivably be right. That scenario does seem like a more probable candidate for persuading the general populace to use such technology in their children. And implanting them in children from birth or at least from an early age does seem more benign and likely to be accepted than making it mandatory for adults following another large terrorist attack or what not.

There are still a lot of questions and holes surrounding this hypothesis in my opinion, so I'm highly skeptical. But it is within the realm of the possible, and would make a twisted sort of sense.
edit on 1/21/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

Yes indeed, like you say it's possible but will for now remain difficult to prove; until the next Chess moves are played

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join